Photo

([ROM]) Black Widow HD for XT926 (3|20|13)

deodexed zipaligned Jellybean 4.1.1 custom dark theme blacked out system Verizon XT926

• Please log in to reply
404 replies to this topic

#21 NattyBee

NattyBee

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 06:40 PM

http://d-h.st/eKI

Leads to a "File not found" page. Is there an updated link for the ROM? OP link doesn't work.

Check the post directly above yours....lol

Sent from my RAZR MAXX HD using Tapatalk 2
  • andlaw likes this

#22 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6

Posted 24 December 2012 - 06:59 PM

yeah i ran into a slight hiccup, wifi works now, but im still getting this com.process.gapps error when the Gmail account is first added and syncs. After that everything runs fine.. but i cant figure it out, ive already made atleast 15 different builds.. so its uploading now, i will continue to keep working on a fix on it. but $#!+ works and it works well, just ran quadrant and got me a 5400 something... i'll let you guys know when its done!

"A truly blacked out experience"

Posted Image

[XT912 |[(BLACKWIDOWICS 214)] | [(BLACKWIDOWICS AOKP/CM9)] | [(BLACKWIDOWJB AOKP/CM10/CNA)] | [(wWIDOWICS 214)] | |[(BLACKWIDOWHDish)]| XT912]

[XT926 |[(BLACKWIDOWHD|wWIDOWHD)]| XT926]

#23 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 24 December 2012 - 08:04 PM

Op updated, new link is live.. im still working on a new build error less!

Posted Image

[XT912 |[(BLACKWIDOWICS 214)] | [(BLACKWIDOWICS AOKP/CM9)] | [(BLACKWIDOWJB AOKP/CM10/CNA)] | [(wWIDOWICS 214)] | |[(BLACKWIDOWHDish)]| XT912]

#24 Guest_Xplorer4x4_*

Guest_Xplorer4x4_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 December 2012 - 08:30 PM

well well, i have a tasty treat for you guys! i have a new base, courtesy of jimboslice! big thx!

What has changed in the base? I am always an inquiring mind for juicy technical details. :)

just ran quadrant and got me a 5400 something... i'll let you guys know when its done!

Comapred to what before?

#25 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 24 December 2012 - 08:33 PM

What has changed in the base? I am always an inquiring mind for juicy technical details. :)

Comapred to what before?

the base, is of which the files were modded from Odex, to Deodex. Jimboslice was kind enough to share his deodexed build with me so i had a new base to start building from... since i dont have the time nor patience again to sit for 5-10 hours deodexing a build for which i would build my ROM.

and compared to the stock odex version of the ROM scoring a 5100 in quadrant, to the 5400+ i scored on the deodexed build... so in terms, its a tad quicker and more fluid.. which you and should be able to notice right from the get go after flashing.....

Posted Image

#26 jimboslice

jimboslice

Droid Master

• Developer
  • 315 posts
  • LocationBeaverton, Oregon

Posted 24 December 2012 - 09:08 PM

So on initial set up of your gmail, you'll get an FC after you set up your gmail account. Everything works properly but it's annoying. Here's how to avoid it:

Set up your gmail
When it takes you to the "back up and restore" window, press the home button
Go into settings>accounts
Set what you wanna sync manually.

FC avoided :)

This is to hold us over until Andlaw releases an updated build.
  • andlaw likes this

#27 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 24 December 2012 - 10:42 PM

New build incoming!!! $#!+ is fixed, there is 2 verizon errors in the initial Device Setup.. non other than those 2 fc's, which mean nothing, this ROM is running great finally! I'll be uploading shortly, and ive also added in a flashable zip for any1 wanting back the stock Moto launcher and circle widgets (removed as Apex launcher is default, and the widgets are not compatible). it should be up soon! around an hour.. net is slow here~

Posted Image

#28 newms323

newms323

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 297 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 11:34 PM

New build incoming!!! $#!+ is fixed, there is 2 verizon errors in the initial Device Setup.. non other than those 2 fc's, which mean nothing, this ROM is running great finally! I'll be uploading shortly, and ive also added in a flashable zip for any1 wanting back the stock Moto launcher and circle widgets (removed as Apex launcher is default, and the widgets are not compatible). it should be up soon! around an hour.. net is slow here~

Man you are dropping all kinds of Christmas love on the Razr HD crowd. They have no idea how lucky they are.. I'd kill for BW on my N4

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2
  • andlaw likes this

#29 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 24 December 2012 - 11:51 PM

Man you are dropping all kinds of Christmas love on the Razr HD crowd. They have no idea how lucky they are.. I'd kill for BW on my N4

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

cant stop wont stop till i get it get it~ lol, :ph34r:

Posted Image

#30 Mach3Razr

Mach3Razr

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr Maxx HD

Posted 25 December 2012 - 01:23 AM

Can we get some more screen shots please?

#31 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 25 December 2012 - 01:30 AM

Can we get some more screen shots please?

hmm, i already have screenshots in the OP displaying all of the main areas of the ROM. If you need more, you can flash it and enjoy the darkness! It is, and always will be, the darkest selection of ROM for your RAZR device! :ph34r:

Sent from my RAZR MAXX HD using Tapatalk 2™

Posted Image

#32 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 25 December 2012 - 03:09 AM

Merry Xmas! link is live in the OP, enjoy the new ROM!

*btw, i will be updating the OP with fresh screenshots later today, as i have made a few changes in the UI along the way while i was redoing the ROM since i'm working off a new base (thanks jimbo)

Posted Image

#33 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 25 December 2012 - 10:35 AM

hey guys, so today i bring to you another Mod for the ROM. it is a flashable zip to make the UI like the present screenshots found in the OP (centered clock, blue clock in notification panel, and the stock ICS batteryMod with 1% read outs). This Mod can be found in the OP under Themes & Mods :: download, reboot to recovery, and flash the zip. Enjoy~ and as always, if you dont like the look, just go back into recovery and flash the ROM zip to have your system back to normal, BTW i am currently updating the screenshot selection for the New ROM.. and i plan on tearing apart the stock boot animation and greyscaling it down and adding in the BW effects like all my other ROMs. Merry Xmas~ and if you enjoy the ROM, please feel free to hit that Like this button to the OP. Mahalo~

Posted Image

#34 Guest_Xplorer4x4_*

Guest_Xplorer4x4_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 December 2012 - 11:00 AM

and i plan on tearing apart the stock boot animation and greyscaling it down and adding in the BW effects like all my other ROMs. Merry Xmas~ and if you enjoy the ROM, please feel free to hit that Like this button to the OP. Mahalo~

How do you do that? Any chance of a blue one? :)
Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

#35 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 25 December 2012 - 12:12 PM

alright, OP and posts 2 and 3 have been updated! Ive added in a Changelog (post 3).. and moved the Themes & Mods into (post 2), imma make some breakfast then its time to start on the boot animation. Once complete, the new ROM zip will be uploaded~ and i will let you guys know when its done and ready for pickup! Aloha and hope everyone is having a great day so far! B)

EDIT* and i do plan to make the bootanimation into a flashable zip to save you guys a 400mb download just for the new animation! :ph34r:

Posted Image

#36 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 25 December 2012 - 02:42 PM

here is the new Black Widow HD bootanimation!

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

, move into system/media directory with permissions (rw-r--r--) set! and reboot to view the beauty~

*also its suggested to rename the sound wave with a ".bak" extention so it doesn't load with the new bootanimation. .. i'm not sure how it will sync up with mine~

Posted Image

#37 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 25 December 2012 - 03:00 PM

well it seems dev-host has been messing up, and the links are down.. so i moved the Themes & Mods files over to a new host, the links are live! i updated the ROM zip with my bootanimation, and added in Adaway since adfree no longer works, i will let you guys know when the ROM link is active! :ph34r:

well it appears dev-host is back online, so i am going to upload the new ROM zip to there, and i might throw up a mirror.. not sure yet!
ETA: 11min

Edited by andlaw, 25 December 2012 - 03:48 PM.

Posted Image

#38 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 25 December 2012 - 04:18 PM

new link is now live in the OP, happy flashing. ..

Posted Image

#39 jimboslice

jimboslice

Droid Master

• Developer
  • 315 posts
  • LocationBeaverton, Oregon

Posted 26 December 2012 - 12:35 AM

New build and boot ani are sick bro!!!
  • andlaw likes this

#40 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 26 December 2012 - 01:41 AM

New build and boot ani are sick bro!!!

Thanks man, glad u like it!! :ph34r:

Sent from my RAZR MAXX HD using Tapatalk 2™

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: deodexed, zipaligned, Jellybean 4.1.1, custom dark theme, blacked out system, Verizon XT926

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users