• LocationCalifornia
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr XT926 HD

Posted 25 December 2014 - 06:18 PM

hi i have droid razr xt926 hd 

i down-grade from KK to JB

using this file xt926-FlashBack-to-JB_updater-ver5

then i went back to KK using xt926-FlashBack-to-KK_updater-ver5

and from another post i flash Radio-183.46.15.Update

so now i have problem if i restart my phone its stuck at the Boot Animation and it load very slow 

then i use TWRP to erase eveything, and i flash this rom

VZW_XT926_4.4.2-KDA20.62-10.1_CFC_1FF.xml

using RSDLite 6.1.6

but i still have the same problem my phone stuck on Boot Animation every time i restart and i have to try many time click at normal power up tell it works again 

i dont know how to fix it, is there anyway to fix this problem, i was looking for the right Radio for my ROM but i didnt find it if this what coast the problem 

and here is the info from my phone if it help about the software

System Version

183.46.10XT926.Verizon.en.US

Andriod version 4.4.2

Baseband version

VANQUISH_BP_100731.020.64.21P

Kernal version

3.4.42-g4ee8163

Buil number

KDA20.62-10.1

#2 ka3boosh

ka3boosh

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 02 January 2015 - 04:11 PM

i fix the problem

#3 OzJoe

OzJoe

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationBrisbane, AU
  • Current Device(s):RAZR HD XT925

Posted 22 August 2015 - 06:26 AM

i fix the problem

Hi ka3boosh, would you mind to explain how did you fix it?

I am in similar situation and a complete newbie so please advise step by step if you have time.

Thank you.

#4 spainter

spainter

Droid Oracle

• 3,339 posts
  • LocationUtah
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 2 XL, Nexus 6, Moto X Pure Edition, 2013 Moto X DE, Droid Razr Maxx HD, 2013 Nexus 7 LTE, LG G Pad X 8.3

Posted 22 August 2015 - 07:44 AM

Hi ka3boosh, would you mind to explain how did you fix it?

I am in similar situation and a complete newbie so please advise step by step if you have time.

Thank you.

More information needed.  Is your bootloader unlocked? What version of android were you running when problem happened (ie: 183.62.46.10)

Were you trying to flash a custom rom?

#5 OzJoe

OzJoe

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationBrisbane, AU
  • Current Device(s):RAZR HD XT925

Posted 22 August 2015 - 08:04 PM

More information needed.  Is your bootloader unlocked? What version of android were you running when problem happened (ie: 183.62.46.10)

Were you trying to flash a custom rom?

Hi spainter,

Thanks for reply. Meantime I found SamuriHL's "RSD Flasher [BETA] WINDOWS ONLY" thread and I am trying to swallow it now.

Will post there with all details when finished reading as it looks that will be the right thread to look for cure with my issue.

Thanks again.

#6 spainter

spainter

Droid Oracle

• 3,339 posts
  • LocationUtah
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 2 XL, Nexus 6, Moto X Pure Edition, 2013 Moto X DE, Droid Razr Maxx HD, 2013 Nexus 7 LTE, LG G Pad X 8.3

Posted 22 August 2015 - 10:48 PM

Hi spainter,

Thanks for reply. Meantime I found SamuriHL's "RSD Flasher [BETA] WINDOWS ONLY" thread and I am trying to swallow it now.

Will post there with all details when finished reading as it looks that will be the right thread to look for cure with my issue.

Thanks again.

You might also try SamuriHL's House of Moto 4.3 if you have any problems.  It is his latest tool and flashes via fastboot instead of RSD.  Same process but different method of flashing. Works well.

#7 mason

mason

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 04:14 PM

Hi Spainter,

I have a similar problem. My Moto Droid Razr Maxx HD xt 926 running kitkat is stuck on the red eye boot-up. Nothing shuts down this phone- neither soft reset or factory wipe/reset- until battery dies. This is a stock Verizon version that has not been rooted or unlocked. I have never played around with re-flashing, etc and need a detail guide to follow and terms explained. Of course, in re-flashing if it was easy to root or unlock phone that would be an additional benefit. I am not overly concerned with bricking this unit, because it is useless now. 

Thanks for any help.

Mason

• Hope2Restore likes this

#8 spainter

spainter

Droid Oracle

• 3,339 posts
  • LocationUtah

Posted 25 August 2015 - 05:24 PM

With the device locked you can flash the same or newer factory firmware. 

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

We can try the 10.1 firmware first (near the bottom of the list) via House of Moto 4.3. That firmware is bootloader unlockable. If you get a security vioiation error then we have no other choice than to flash the 15.1.  Also using the HOM.  That version is not bootloader unlockable, they have patched the exploits.  So either way you need to read this thread carefully and set HOM up exactly as the instructions tell you.  You miss anything in the setup and execution of the tool it will not work for you. 

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

#9 ka3boosh

ka3boosh

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 10 September 2015 - 06:34 PM

here is the fix 

1. adb reboot bootloader
2.fastboot oem fb_mode_set
3.fastboot oem fb_mode_clear
3.fastboot erase userdata
4.fastboot erase cache
5.fastboot reboot

#10 spainter

spainter

Droid Oracle

• 3,339 posts
  • LocationUtah

Posted 10 September 2015 - 07:04 PM

here is the fix 

1. adb reboot bootloader
2.fastboot oem fb_mode_set
3.fastboot oem fb_mode_clear
3.fastboot erase userdata
4.fastboot erase cache
5.fastboot reboot

This would be fine if it was stuck in fastboot mode at boot. Except that you don't have to erase the user data.  Line 3 of your instructions does not help with the fix.  If they have pictures or other files on their phone your two lines there will blow them away. There are times when there is nothing you can do to save user data fixing sticky fastboot isn't one of them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users