House of Moto [4.3]

• Please log in to reply
423 replies to this topic

#421 spainter

spainter

Droid Oracle

• 2,810 posts
  • LocationUtah
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr Maxx HD, 2013 Moto X DE, 2013 Nexus 7 LTE, Nexus 6, LG G Pad X 8.3

Posted 02 December 2016 - 03:14 PM

You need to include a lot more information than you have.

Bootloader unlocked?

What the phone does when you try to boot?

Firmware version?

Is the phone charged or will it charge hooked to a wall charger?

#422 sagar_1401

sagar_1401

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 01:33 AM

Will this work for moto x style XT 1572 DS RETASIA ??

Idk what is fxz file but if i want to downgraded from mm to lp then is this a better way or if you guys have any idea then pls share it!

#423 highvoltageent

highvoltageent

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Current Device(s):xt1080

Posted 10 August 2017 - 08:25 AM

Hello all, another xt1080 here stuck in red eye boot. Heres the thing...

Its a vzw phone, locked, and the verizon app on my laptop for update/repair will reflash the phone just fine. The RSD app also will reflash the phone just fine.I used the CFC_obake_verizon-user-4.4.4-SU6-7.7-release-keys.xml in RSD. The problem Im encountering Im thinking is a hardware failure, because the (windows7 64) MTP driver will not install and will not work at all, it tries to reinstall that when hooked up to the laptop once it gets to the red eye over and over. Also if I go into fastboot and try to go to recovery, it reboots the blue android logo then immediately returns to fastboot with the text in red "Boot up failed". 

Im guessing im bricked due to hardware failure. This was a warranty replacement phone, im imagining its a refub to begin with. 

Is it worth trying HOM on this or is it hardbricked?

#424 SamuriHL

SamuriHL

Android Warrior

• Smod
  • 30,467 posts
  • Current Device(s):Pixel XL

Posted 10 August 2017 - 05:43 PM

That definitely sounds like a hardware failure to me.  If you've already used RSD to flash the image, HoM isn't likely to help unfortunately.

R6bmQQ4.jpg

PIxel XL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users