177 replies to this topic

#41 jayrod

jayrod

Bacon, Cheese & Mod Connoisseur

• 6,525 posts
  • LocationWilmington NC
  • Current Device(s):Taimen

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:26 AM

Since it is an ICS ROM Gaps are included. Yes the initial boot at least on the Bionic took a while.

Sent from my Icarus HD Edition Bionic

#42 rnewhouse57

rnewhouse57

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:33 AM

Ok thanks. I was flashing in a ROM slot where i has an JB ROM previously. Didn't know if that was causing issues.

#43 hey_poolboy

hey_poolboy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
  • LocationCentral Illinois
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr Maxx,

Posted 29 December 2012 - 02:29 PM

The slot shouldn't be a problem as long as you wiped it.
OTOH I found a weather apk that worked. Had to reboot to get the city locator to work, but it works fine now. I'll try to post a link when I get to my pc.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

I installed it, and converted it to a system app with jRummy's ROM toolbox.
Reboot, and widget worked.
Sent from my Droid Razr Maxx running a different ROM nearly every day.

#44 jp1044

jp1044

DEVELOPER

• News Writer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,104 posts
  • Twitter:@jp1044
  • Google+:jp1044@gmail.com
  • LocationColorado
  • Current Device(s):MOTO X Developer Edition, Droid RAZR HD (backup)

Posted 30 December 2012 - 10:47 AM

Those of you having the issue with the weather app and Circle Widget, were you a beta tester running a beta? Trying to figure out whats going on because neither T3T3 or I have this issue

If you feel the urge to donate to me, you can do so here -> Donate

#45 Nismo6921

Nismo6921

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Twitter:orionsanthology
  • Google+:antmanofgod
  • LocationCharleston, SC

Posted 30 December 2012 - 03:37 PM

Does this Rom have any issues with YouTube or Market Updates?

#46 joshxdroid

joshxdroid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 03:40 PM

Those of you having the issue with the weather app and Circle Widget, were you a beta tester running a beta? Trying to figure out whats going on because neither T3T3 or I have this issue

Don't know what to tell you I had the problem with the current version

#47 hey_poolboy

hey_poolboy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
  • LocationCentral Illinois
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr Maxx,

Posted 30 December 2012 - 05:33 PM

I just downloaded this version on Christmas day. No beta testing of any type. I flashed this into slot 3. Before flashing I wiped the slot completely.

IIRC the previous rom in that slot was arctic hd. The weather apk was all there and even after moving both circles and weather to system/app still couldn't get weather to work. After I downloaded the weather apk in the link above and moved it to system it all works.

Hope this helps.

Sent from my Droid Razr Maxx running a different ROM nearly every day.

#48 T3T3droid

T3T3droid

D3v3lop3r/Th3m3r/Machin3

• Developer
  • 1,115 posts
  • Google+:t3t3droid@gmail.com
  • LocationConnecticut
  • Current Device(s):Droid Bionic, Droid Razr M, SGS4

Posted 31 December 2012 - 10:17 AM

Does this Rom have any issues with YouTube or Market Updates?

No known issues at the moment...are you having a problem?

I just downloaded this version on Christmas day. No beta testing of any type. I flashed this into slot 3. Before flashing I wiped the slot completely.

IIRC the previous rom in that slot was arctic hd. The weather apk was all there and even after moving both circles and weather to system/app still couldn't get weather to work. After I downloaded the weather apk in the link above and moved it to system it all works.

Hope this helps.

Thanks I'll put that one in the rom and flash it to see what happens and if it works ill put out a patch with some other changes i had to make
Posted Image
Sig by Bama
If you like our work please consider
Donating towards
Phones and Site costs :D Thanks!!

#49 dbittle59

dbittle59

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • Twitter:@dbittle59
  • Google+:dbittle59@gmail.com
  • LocationDallas, TX.

Posted 31 December 2012 - 08:04 PM

nice rom just flashed a few hours ago and really liken it and it is blazin fast !!! :)
  • T3T3droid likes this

#50 mdcowby

mdcowby

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 228 posts
  • LocationBaltimore, Maryland
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr Maxx

Posted 31 December 2012 - 09:15 PM

I flashed this I am now getting two errors #1 when clicking on camera says it will not initialize also getting a google chrome update error says insufficient storage available. all other apps updated

#51 SpyderMan

SpyderMan

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 535 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 31 December 2012 - 09:18 PM

Dear TLS,

Great job! I like a lot of the new wrinkles; esp the swipe on homescreen to get to settings, rather than just tapping on the Menu button.

The circles widget is nice & I got a Quadrant rating of 3140!
i
Now for some constructive input:
please allow us to "toggle off " the transparency of the notification bar, I use pix fm my Gallery as wallpaper & reading lighter colored text against a lighter colored background is really hard to do

The Google search widget seems to be hard coded into the home screen, & that is not always wanted …

Question: how do I get the Home Mgr & Quick Switcher to no longer appear in the notification bar?

Posted Image

Sig Created by Thach

#52 T3T3droid

T3T3droid

D3v3lop3r/Th3m3r/Machin3

• Developer
  • 1,115 posts
  • LocationConnecticut

Posted 31 December 2012 - 11:25 PM

I flashed this I am now getting two errors #1 when clicking on camera says it will not initialize also getting a google chrome update error says insufficient storage available. all other apps updated

prob both due to insufficient space...you prob dont have enough on your internal memory. try removing a rom slot...let me know if the errors are still occurring

Dear TLS,

Great job! I like a lot of the new wrinkles; esp the swipe on homescreen to get to settings, rather than just tapping on the Menu button.

The circles widget is nice & I got a Quadrant rating of 3140!
i
Now for some constructive input:
please allow us to "toggle off " the transparency of the notification bar, I use pix fm my Gallery as wallpaper & reading lighter colored text against a lighter colored background is really hard to do

The Google search widget seems to be hard coded into the home screen, & that is not always wanted …

Question: how do I get the Home Mgr & Quick Switcher to no longer appear in the notification bar?

ok so ill start by saying thanks for the input :) now, the swipe to the right for toggles is not our design...its the razr m launcher, but thanks lol. circles widget is also not ours...i believe its stock JB, but thanks ;) quadrant is us cause of build.prop and init.d tweaks...thanks! as for toggling off the transparent status bar...all you have to do is flash one of the 1.5 extras in the second post and you'll be back to the orig. i also was curious about the light colored text? im not sure i understand what you mean...the entire rom is themed with black font except for the status bar which is blue and pretty easy to read on most colors..if you have a screen shot id like to see it so i know what to change. next the google search widget can not be removed seeing as its built into the razr m launcher and even when its removed you still cant use the space where it previously lay. as for home manager all you have to do is go into the app and turn off the notification icon in settings...and the notification toggles are gunna stick with the rom and i doubt ill be able to make them have an on/off switch seeing as we are working with blur and its a lot harder to manipulate then aosp based. no offense intended in any of this just trying to answer your questions thoroughly. thanks again for your support and input :D
Posted Image
Sig by Bama
Donating towards

#53 SpyderMan

SpyderMan

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 535 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 01 January 2013 - 05:05 AM

T3T3,

thanks for the speedy reply- when I spoke of getting rid of the toggles, I meant the ones associated w/home manager.

thanks for reminder about the other status bar options

When I spoke of light text it was up top in notifications area.

Will implement changes based on your input.
  • T3T3droid likes this
Posted Image

Sig Created by Thach

#54 T3T3droid

T3T3droid

D3v3lop3r/Th3m3r/Machin3

• Developer
  • 1,115 posts
  • LocationConnecticut

Posted 01 January 2013 - 06:02 AM

T3T3,

thanks for the speedy reply- when I spoke of getting rid of the toggles, I meant the ones associated w/home manager.

thanks for reminder about the other status bar options

When I spoke of light text it was up top in notifications area.

Will implement changes based on your input.

No prob man and if you dont like home manager at all you can just remove it (not too many people like it lol) its located in system/app folder so you just have to use a root file explorer to remove it...we will prob take it out in the next update.
Edit: sorry man i just realized im talking to you on the razr forum and theres no things to flash lol hard to keep track of these things...i will make people a back to normal zip some time today so that people who dont like the transparency will have something else to choose from...
Hope this helps...and happy new year!
Posted Image
Sig by Bama
Donating towards

#55 jayrod

jayrod

Bacon, Cheese & Mod Connoisseur

• 6,525 posts
  • LocationWilmington NC
  • Current Device(s):Taimen

Posted 01 January 2013 - 09:33 AM

And if anyone is interested in the 2 themes I made for the Icarus Bionic ROM I'm going to see about porting it over.They were done without the transparency. Just check out the Bionic forum to see them.

Sent from my Icarus HD Edition Bionic

• prosaschi and smalldroid34 like this

#56 The Persuader

The Persuader

Droid Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationMaine
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx

Posted 01 January 2013 - 01:04 PM

prob both due to insufficient space...you prob dont have enough on your internal memory. try removing a rom slot...let me know if the errors are still occurring

ok so ill start by saying thanks for the input now, the swipe to the right for toggles is not our design...its the razr m launcher, but thanks lol. circles widget is also not ours...i believe its stock JB, but thanks quadrant is us cause of build.prop and init.d tweaks...thanks! as for toggling off the transparent status bar...all you have to do is flash one of the 1.5 extras in the second post and you'll be back to the orig. i also was curious about the light colored text? im not sure i understand what you mean...the entire rom is themed with black font except for the status bar which is blue and pretty easy to read on most colors..if you have a screen shot id like to see it so i know what to change. next the google search widget can not be removed seeing as its built into the razr m launcher and even when its removed you still cant use the space where it previously lay. as for home manager all you have to do is go into the app and turn off the notification icon in settings...and the notification toggles are gunna stick with the rom and i doubt ill be able to make them have an on/off switch seeing as we are working with blur and its a lot harder to manipulate then aosp based. no offense intended in any of this just trying to answer your questions thoroughly. thanks again for your support and input

That will work...

Is Bubba
~ Stubborn In Your Bones ~

Its Bubba...."Stubborn In Your Bones"

#57 TeamLiteSpeed

TeamLiteSpeed

Developer

• Developer
  • 45 posts
  • LocationEarth
  • Current Device(s):Bionic, Razr Maxx, Razr M

Posted 01 January 2013 - 02:33 PM

Hey guys!
Just wanted to let you know that the Status Bar Reversion is posted in the second thread. This is for people who prefer the non-transparent status bar. All you have to do is flash and enjoy! No wipes necessary :D
Thanks

Sig By Bama
If you like our work please consider Donating towards

#58 Maxxaholic

Maxxaholic

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 628 posts
  • LocationWashington, USA

Posted 02 January 2013 - 08:58 AM

Is there an issue with the download links? I tried downloading and it says complete after 5 seconds. Just doesn't seem right to me.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

#59 jp1044

jp1044

DEVELOPER

• News Writer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,104 posts
  • Twitter:@jp1044
  • Google+:jp1044@gmail.com
  • LocationColorado
  • Current Device(s):MOTO X Developer Edition, Droid RAZR HD (backup)

Posted 02 January 2013 - 09:07 AM

Is there an issue with the download links? I tried downloading and it says complete after 5 seconds. Just doesn't seem right to me.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

If you're using the stock browser, hit the menu key and check "Request desktop site" then try again

If you feel the urge to donate to me, you can do so here -> Donate

#60 The Persuader

The Persuader

Droid Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationMaine
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx

Posted 02 January 2013 - 09:56 AM

Hey guys! Just wanted to let you know that the Status Bar Reversion is posted in the second thread. This is for people who prefer the non-transparent status bar. All you have to do is flash and enjoy! No wipes necessary :D Thanks

TLS...Awesome

This is the Best ROM I've been on since Miui...but this one is Awesome, Crisp, Very Fast, Screen Transitions, Responsive...Just Plain Olde Awesome...Haven't tried the Misc stuff yet...

In addition,
Visual Voice, This is the First time I've ever from any Dev that its WORKS..."All Good Under The Hood" my Friends...
Question,
When I tried to Set-up my POP3 Server Email...It found a Exisiting Email in my Verizon Account Instead of my Work Email, It Set-up a Yahoo account instead...It will NOT allow me to Set-up a POP account B-Cuz the Yahoo Email is Stone-in and I can not Delete...

Its Bubba
  • T3T3droid likes this

Its Bubba...."Stubborn In Your Bones"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users