Photo

[Rom-100% Stock] Motoblur 98.72.8 (Official Flashable Odex JB 4.1) For Safestrap

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#41 urushiol

urushiol

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 12:43 PM

I did write that incorrectly. I messed up my stock side(non safe). I'll do some searching and see if I can find instrucitons on reflashing the leak(accidental OTA to be clear).

#42 luke61456789

luke61456789

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 08:29 PM

I did write that incorrectly. I messed up my stock side(non safe). I'll do some searching and see if I can find instrucitons on reflashing the leak(accidental OTA to be clear).

I did mess mine up as well someone help

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

#43 luckymichael

luckymichael

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 06:10 PM

I did mess mine up as well someone help

I am in the same boat. Please share the solution if you fix it.... Thanks

#44 luke61456789

luke61456789

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 05:21 PM

I am in the same boat. Please share the solution if you fix it.... Thanks

I have a solution did you make a back up?

#45 luckymichael

luckymichael

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 05:54 PM

I have a solution did you make a back up?

Unfortunately I didn't.. Could I use the backup made on other phones?

#46 luke61456789

luke61456789

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 06:05 PM

Unfortunately I didn't.. Could I use the backup made on other phones?

put this on your ext SD card in a twrp back up folder and try and restore don't wipe just restore.

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

#47 luckymichael

luckymichael

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 08:17 PM

put this on your ext SD card in a twrp back up folder and try and restore don't wipe just restore.

Fantastic!! Thank you very much!!! It works perfect. I suggest you open another thread so all others suffering to recover their stock ROM could see this.

#48 luke61456789

luke61456789

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 08:44 PM

Fantastic!! Thank you very much!!! It works perfect. I suggest you open another thread so all others suffering to recover their stock ROM could see this.

I'm glad it worked for you

#49 luke61456789

luke61456789

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 08:46 PM

I would open a thread but I really can not take all the credit oldbaldy taught me I was in the same boat as you and he helped me out with his knowledge and I'm just passing it along!

• Nitewolf likes this

#50 scottpole

scottpole

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 04:32 PM

Its crazy how lucky i was to catch this post! I was literally moments away from shipping sold razr maxx off in the mail. I was installing the stock rom on the safe side for the buyer. I wiped system and all that and installed only to find that the rom didn't install so i was left with a stock system brick. In the parking lot of the post office. I swapped to rom slot 1, installed a rom and started my search. Found this link and it SAVED MY DAY! What a relief. Thank you good sir. Thank you. Restored the backup and shipped the phone within 20 minutes.

#51 luke61456789

luke61456789

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 04:45 PM

Its crazy how lucky i was to catch this post! I was literally moments away from shipping sold razr maxx off in the mail. I was installing the stock rom on the safe side for the buyer. I wiped system and all that and installed only to find that the rom didn't install so i was left with a stock system brick. In the parking lot of the post office. I swapped to rom slot 1, installed a rom and started my search. Found this link and it SAVED MY DAY! What a relief. Thank you good sir. Thank you. Restored the backup and shipped the phone within 20 minutes.

glad it worked out for you buddy

Sent from my DROID SPYDER using Tapatalk 2

#52 Techno

Techno

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 115 posts
  • LocationOregon

Posted 12 February 2013 - 07:43 PM

This file saved me. I found it in another thread... My pokings on the non-safe side rendered my non-safe non-functional... I had pulled a backup but it wouldn`t restore correctly either and I ended up with a phone that booted but with a blank screen... When this file dropped I flashed my nonfunctional restore of my nonsafe side and dirty flashed this right over top of it lol.... it booted in slot one on the safe side with all the changes I had made in the non-safe before hosing it... thank God... My non safe is still hosed and unusable, but my slot one is now booting and identical... Thanks hashcode...

I borked up my safe side by trying something tricky, (not), and now I too have a blank screen when it boots. I can boot to the other slots, but I miss my stock side. I know which two files I messed with... I have backups of them... My nandroid backup did not work. Any way to copy the individual files to the system on the safe side?
I brew the beer I drink.

#53 mhous33

mhous33

Droid Master

• Developer
  • 480 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 07:19 PM

*edit*
here are 98.72.16 stock and deodexed safestrap roms:

#54 tucstwo

tucstwo

www.drdevs.com

• Administrator
  • 14,435 posts
  • Twitter:tucstwo
  • Google+:tucstwo@gmail.com
  • LocationNJ
  • Current Device(s):LG G3 VS985, Nexus 7 (flo)

Posted 07 March 2013 - 07:54 PM

here's a new 98.72.16 safestrap rom which uses hashcode's 98.72.8 safestrap rom as a base:

and here's a deodexed app and framework designed to flash over the top of the above full system:

thanks to hashcode for safestrap and the rom base
thanks to darkmiasma for the system dump
thanks to koush for his superuser

enjoy ;)

Why not post a deodex .16 based on...well .16 rather than 98.72.8...as it's clearly different? Almost EVERY folder was changed, not just app and framework. I think this is why people are black screening flashing this.

Visit DRDevs.com hosting site for all official Droidrzr.com ROMs, Apps, GApps and other mods/files!!
Please PM me if you need help!
I will be hosting AOSP-Based ROM GApps packages!
Download the most Up-to-Date GApps Packages for AOSP ROMs from me here!

#55 mhous33

mhous33

Droid Master

• Developer
  • 480 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 08:00 PM

*removed*

#56 mhous33

mhous33

Droid Master

• Developer
  • 480 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 08:09 PM

*removed*

#57 phatdaddyz01

phatdaddyz01

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 06:57 PM

Could you please repost this file. I screwed up my stock side & would like to try this to fix it. Thanx in advance.

#58 cmh714

cmh714

Tech Service & Beyond

• Smod
  • 3,272 posts
  • LocationSoCal
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6

Posted 09 March 2013 - 07:06 PM

Could you please repost this file. I screwed up my stock side & would like to try this to fix it. Thanx in advance.

Hmm, not sure mhous will repost. You can try Matts 1.90 utility should get you back...

EDIT: YES 1.90 will fix you

#59 phatdaddyz01

phatdaddyz01

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 07:17 PM

Hmm, not sure mhous will repost. You can try Matts 1.90 utility should get you back...

EDIT: YES 1.90 will fix you

I have tried the utility but i cant get my pc to recognize my phone. When i plug it in i get a popup that says USB Device not recognized. I only wanted the backup file that luke had posted, wasn't looking for the rom from mhouse.

#60 cmh714

cmh714

Tech Service & Beyond

• Smod
  • 3,272 posts
  • LocationSoCal
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6

Posted 09 March 2013 - 07:38 PM

I have tried the utility but i cant get my pc to recognize my phone. When i plug it in i get a popup that says USB Device not recognized. I only wanted the backup file that luke had posted, wasn't looking for the rom from mhouse.

We could figure that out if you want or you can see here:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users