Last Updated 2/7/13

Members of Team SpeedCore:
Silverlink34 - Main Developer
The Doctor - Performance Optimizer
Taecon - Performance Optimizer

Follow us on Twitter!

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

None of this could have been possible without the help of these great folks:
hashcode and dhacker29 - without their help, none of this could have ever happened
mattgroff - If it wasn't for Matt, we wouldn't have had the guidenance to switch over to the OTA proppa and with ROOT!
Thach - a great site admin and logo design
istick - technical support (razr m launcher tweaking)
whirleyes - his work on modules and governors
bytecode - technical support & help with posting details about the modules
Halo13 - For stepping into the team temporarily and sharing his awesome tweaks and settings, and his deodex base

What is TripleCore?
TripleCore is Team SpeedCore's specialized version of JellyBean based on the latest JB OTA from Verizon (v98.72.8.Xt912). TripleCore has all of Team SpeedCore's signature personalization.

Several Builds! (Gonna be a while on that, all depends on HashCode for source on GitHub)
STS Dev team is responsible for creating an android_local.xml manifest for the Droid Razr. This file essentially tells Google source what files are needed to make the Droid Razr work for the ROM base. Currently these ROMS are available to be built from source:
-NOTE- We am no longer working on kexec builds. If kexec is updated and is more stable than stock, We will continue again.

AOKP
Still in development, we will update once we have a fresh, new source to build from

CYANOGENMOD 10
Still in development, we will update once we have a fresh, new source to build from.

CODENAME ANDROID
Still in development, we will update once we have a fresh, new source to build from

AOSP

Paranoid Android

Current TripleCore Series Roms:

TripleCore Stock - Based on HALO13's base, derived from Verizon OTA v98.72.8.Xt912

All we ask is for patience because we are now maintaining A NUMBER of separate ROM's and also the builds may not come out at the same time.
Building from source does not work every time. If we can't build it on a certain day, chances are NO one can, until STS Dev team fixed their manifest file/updates repo.

What is the difference from DualCore?
Since TripleCore is based off the latest JB OTA it is on Google's 4.1.2 version of Android, JellyBean. The biggest difference is it runs much smoother than the ICS DualCore
HDMI is functional
Webtop is functional
Built-in WIFI hotspot Tether is functional (Some 3rd Party Apps currently not working with JellyBean or this OTA, i.e FoxFi)
Camera with Flash, front facing camera, Video, Pics from Video and Scanner are all functional
MMS functional
Screen Rotation functional
SafeStrap 3.07 is REQUIRED, you will not be able to load the ROM without Hashcode's latest REV

Installing SafeStrap Instructions:

We cannot stress this enough....You MUST be on SS v3.07 in order for this ROM to work. It hasn't been tested with any other Recovery and we highly recommend not using anything else

Rom Installation:
THE ONLY SUPPORTED METHOD OF INSTALLATION FOR THIS ROM IS SAFESTRAP V3.07
PLEASE DO NOT REPORT BUGS IF YOU INSTALLED THIS WITH BOOTSTRAP, CWM OR ANY EARLIER VERSION OF SAFESTRAP.
  • Boot into SafeStrap.
  • (recommended) I personally always wipe all 4 parts of my phone, because my apps are all backed up with apps2zip. This ensures a nice, clean installation.
  • Install from SDcard. Gapps is now included so don't worry about flashing it.
  • Install Kernel modules - 1. init.d_n_script_installer.zip then 2. extra_kernel_modules.zip (see below for links)
  • (optional) flash apps2zip package that YOU already zipped up using apps2zip app.
  • GAPPS/GOOGLE MAIL will NOT automaticaly prompt you to sync/backup/restore your phone. Please run the Setup Wizard app and check "Google Setup."
  • Beast it up on your SpeedCored phone!
Download Roms:
Hosting is provided by Crackflasher.com

GAPPS: Now included in rom!

Tweaks/Additions/Current Changelog

Spoiler

Site Changelog:
2/7/2013
Halo13's V2.5 Build is now the only available build.
Updated OP.

Reported Bugs:
Youtube has an error when using. Is still functional. Devs are working to fix the issue.

If you come across a ROM that has overcome one of these issues, please let us ASAP know so we can contact that rom dev and implement it with their permission. Thank you.

Please leave a like if you like this rom! Don't forget to follow updates on Twitter!

**DISCLAIMER**
Team Speed Core is NOT responsible for what you do to your device. Any changes could void your warranty, and TSC cannot be held accountable for your actions if you brick your device. We will do our best to help resolve any issues or problems that occur, but these are modifications you take on willingly. Be careful, read the OP slowly, and let us know if you have any problems. Happy flashing! We encourage everyone to post their issues, bugs, or any problems discovered along the way. TSC will be adding items to the next REV and fixing the bugs we currently found.
  • Mr_Alexander, emiliobadillio, mcjonesy and 16 others like this
We don't ask for donations and don't expect them, but if you feel inclined here's the link:
Donate!

#2 TeamSpeedCore

TeamSpeedCore

TeamSpeedCore

• Developer
  • 168 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 12:31 PM

ScreenShots

Spoiler

• ryankliber and luke61456789 like this
We don't ask for donations and don't expect them, but if you feel inclined here's the link:
Donate!

#3 TeamSpeedCore

TeamSpeedCore

TeamSpeedCore

• Developer
  • 168 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 12:32 PM

Reserved
  • ryankliber and luke61456789 like this
Donate!

#4 ilanderech

ilanderech

I want to be blue!!!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
  • Google+:ilanderech@gmail.com
  • LocationMexico City
  • Current Device(s):OG Razr, Razr Maxx

Posted 28 December 2012 - 12:40 PM

servers down =(
Posted Image

#5 The Doctor

The Doctor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 205 posts
  • Twitter:@disc_or_die
  • Google+:plus.google.com/104749243954429604279/
  • LocationAnn Arbor

Posted 28 December 2012 - 12:43 PM

I fixed the Link, try it now
  • edge317 likes this

#6 ilanderech

ilanderech

I want to be blue!!!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
  • LocationMexico City

Posted 28 December 2012 - 12:46 PM

FIRST DOWNLOAD!!!!
Posted Image

#7 ilanderech

ilanderech

I want to be blue!!!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
  • LocationMexico City

Posted 28 December 2012 - 12:46 PM

does this mean we will soon have Paraniod and CM10 on JB Razrs???
Posted Image

#8 nobreak1970

nobreak1970

Transition Leader from Rombot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts
  • LocationAlabama

Posted 28 December 2012 - 12:54 PM

Second D/L!!!
God bless.

#9 The Doctor

The Doctor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 205 posts
  • LocationAnn Arbor

Posted 28 December 2012 - 12:59 PM

does this mean we will soon have Paraniod and CM10 on JB Razrs???

TSC is ready to go, but we are hung in balance until Hashcode can bang out the code. From the sound of things no one wants to risk their phone at the moment and flash some of the older ROM's. In theory it could work since the kernel is pretty much the same, but that's just a theory. As soon as Hash spits out the source, TSC is waiting in the wings to Dev ;)

#10 The Doctor

The Doctor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 205 posts
  • LocationAnn Arbor

Posted 28 December 2012 - 01:01 PM

And for the record I have been on this ROM for the past few hours....soooooo much better than stock. Very crisp and responsive. I am finding stock is just a little choppy, and mainly because of all the f%$king VZM/Moto bloatware.
  • livinitwarrior likes this

#11 ilanderech

ilanderech

I want to be blue!!!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
  • LocationMexico City

Posted 28 December 2012 - 01:02 PM

I FLASHED PA AND IT DIDNT BOOT =(
Posted Image

#12 Rhetoric

Rhetoric

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 01:06 PM

I am torn between this and Batakang :/

Sent from my Droid Razr using Tapatalk 2

#13 ilanderech

ilanderech

I want to be blue!!!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
  • LocationMexico City

Posted 28 December 2012 - 01:08 PM

will CM10 and PA have GSM/UTMS mode????
Posted Image

#14 taecon

taecon

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 01:08 PM

The only rom that TSC has that is supported by the new JB OTA is triple core. I've been on it since this morning and especially with nova launcher its very nice and crisp (or atleast as much as a blur stock rom can be). And trust me were all waiting for our favorite brew of droid to come out now.

#15 The Doctor

The Doctor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 205 posts
  • LocationAnn Arbor

Posted 28 December 2012 - 01:12 PM

I am torn between this and Batakang :/

Sent from my Droid Razr using Tapatalk 2

If you look at Matt's ROM, he is taking it one step further and attempting to integrate v4.2 GApps. This ROM has the signature TSC tweaks and mods that we have all grown to love. I say try them all, SS gives us 4 slots to play around with :) I would say this is more of a daily driver if you are looking for a stable release and not wanting to deal with just plain old Moto Blur. We applaud Matt for going that extra step, he's amazing. TSC wanted to get something out to you all so we can start testing, playing around and still have a solid daily driver but not totally screw up/kill stock. With so many random issues out there with the OTA, we need a ROM we can actually toy with and not kill our phones

#16 ilanderech

ilanderech

I want to be blue!!!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
  • LocationMexico City

Posted 28 December 2012 - 01:13 PM

The only rom that TSC has that is supported by the new JB OTA is triple core. I've been on it since this morning and especially with nova launcher its very nice and crisp (or atleast as much as a blur stock rom can be). And trust me were all waiting for our favorite brew of droid to come out now.

If you meant it for what I said, I flashed Paranoid Android on the new SS to see if it worked...
Posted Image

#17 bobohood

bobohood

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 02:58 PM

I am completely stock ICS 211, only because my volume up button is broken, i cannot get into fastboot to manually install the JB leak. SO....can i now go into safestrap 3.07, and flash this in rom slot STOCK, or slot 1?

#18 jamminjon82

jamminjon82

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 610 posts
  • Twitter:@jamminjon82
  • LocationGloucester, VA
  • Current Device(s):LG G2, Moto X, Kindle Fire 2,Razr M, Nexus 7, Acer A100

Posted 28 December 2012 - 03:06 PM

I am completely stock ICS 211, only because my volume up button is broken, i cannot get into fastboot to manually install the JB leak. SO....can i now go into safestrap 3.07, and flash this in rom slot STOCK, or slot 1?

you should try that dual boot tool in the development section

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

#19 trikotret

trikotret

Droid Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,461 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr HD

Posted 28 December 2012 - 03:48 PM

Lmao. I'm in crackflash heaven. There is
About three threads for ROMs for jb leak

#20 mechatricity

mechatricity

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 04:29 PM

Slot 1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users