434 replies to this topic

#421 jimd1050

jimd1050

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 08:28 AM

How's your battery life been? Mine's been pretty bad so far - thinking I may jump to another rom that's been updated to see if I can get it to be better. I need it to be a daily driver. Just curious dude! I may be back though because I love the TSC roms!

Sorry for the late reply - I haven't been on much the week or so. I haven't noticed much of a difference in battery drain - I rarely used WiFi before but have been a lot lately. That alone has added a bit to the drain on "The Christmas Leak', "The Soak Test" and "TripleCore", but I think they are all about the same!
Regards, Jim D

#422 ChesleyYoung

ChesleyYoung

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr Maxx

Posted 23 March 2013 - 04:14 PM

Great ROM, but I despertly need the Quick Reply option from the notification menu. Are there any fixes?

#423 MyStro023

MyStro023

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts
  • Twitter:mystropro

Posted 03 April 2013 - 09:29 AM

Hoping soon to hear whether we are developing these for the OTA or not... I miss some CNA action but want to be patient and get it awesome.

Sent from my DROID SPYDER using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

#424 jimd1050

jimd1050

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 03:34 PM

Hoping soon to hear whether we are developing these for the OTA or not... I miss some CNA action but want to be patient and get it awesome.

Sent from my DROID SPYDER using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

As the Cartoon Buzzards used to say " Patience your rear end, I want TripleCore for V98.72.16.XT912 NOW!!! :angry:
Oh Yeah, Please? ;)
Regards, Jim D

#425 MyStro023

MyStro023

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts
  • Twitter:mystropro

Posted 06 April 2013 - 04:42 PM

As the Cartoon Buzzards used to say " Patience your rear end, I want TripleCore for V98.72.16.XT912 NOW!!! :angry:
Oh Yeah, Please? ;)

I couldn't live with the green on TripleCore. I am running Rage ATM but I want some CNA badly - I loved the feature set and stock feel!

#426 lord dredd

lord dredd

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 01:26 AM

been using it from many weeks

TBH i also cant take that green , but i always love roms with stock look and feel

hoping this will be updated or may be wer can have some themes for it till its updated.

regards

#427 Jviper6000

Jviper6000

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 28 May 2013 - 06:47 AM

This has probably been asked and answered but I don't feel like reading through a million comments but will this room work on the .16 update?

#428 Jviper6000

Jviper6000

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 28 May 2013 - 06:47 AM

This has probably been asked and answered but I don't feel like reading through a million comments but will this rom work on the .16 update?

#429 larrydp

larrydp

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 07:02 AM

This has probably been asked and answered but I don't feel like reading through a million comments but will this rom work on the .16 update?

No it won't, at this time it's only on the .08 version.  There is always the kernel switcher utility you can use if you want to install this rom.  

#430 thegrotes

thegrotes

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Locationohio
  • Current Device(s):razr xt912

Posted 30 May 2013 - 01:34 PM

Love triple core but I'm having a problem with a couple apps, says google doesn't support my device ,contact the manufacturer. As far as I know all my google apps are up to date

#431 hey_poolboy

hey_poolboy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
  • LocationCentral Illinois
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr Maxx,

Posted 29 July 2013 - 01:26 PM

I know this is an old topic, but I'm having the same issues as the poster above me was. Suddenly my phone is not compatible with Google play services. 

What can I do. I've been out of the loop for so long I don't know where to begin.

I'm still running the JB leak via safestrap and Matt's utility that switched from ICS to JB. 

How / where do I start over? 

My safe side is still ICS. Do I need to switch the kernel back, go back to ics, remove SS, re-root, take the ota or use the latest utility to get up to date to flash another rom that supports google play services?

Help....

Sent from my Droid Razr Maxx running a different ROM nearly every day.

#432 cmh714

cmh714

Tech Service & Beyond

• Smod
  • 3,272 posts
  • LocationSoCal
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6

Posted 29 July 2013 - 01:49 PM

Did you try and wipe cache and Dalvik or the apps cache?

#433 hey_poolboy

hey_poolboy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
  • LocationCentral Illinois
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr Maxx,

Posted 29 July 2013 - 05:11 PM

Last week I did a rom slot wipe and started over. Wiped cache and dalvik. Still no google play services.
I don't know if it's an app that is interfering or what!?
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Sent from my Droid Razr Maxx running a different ROM nearly every day.

#434 caveman59847

caveman59847

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationLand Of The Lost
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Droid Razr

Posted 27 September 2013 - 08:59 PM

I would love run this but I have tried several times with my Motorola Droid Razr 16 Gb using Safestrap 3.11 but everytime I get a boot loop after the Motorola sign comes up on my screen. I have tried wiping data and cache but can't seem to get it to run. I have tried installing it on every Rom Slot available. I hear it is sweet. What the heck am I doing wrong. I even tried completely wiping my phone completely and loading with same results. Can somebody please help me. I mean seriously I am not a dumb phone person but I have gotten Cyanogen Mod 10.2 to work and Liquid Smooth an Dark Widow to work but I would really like to make this one work on my phone but I am super frustrated.

#435 bfederspill

bfederspill

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 284 posts
  • LocationRoy, Utah
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx

Posted 28 September 2013 - 07:21 AM

I've heard if you go to your stock ROM, use it for a minute then go back to your slot side and install this ROM again it sometimes works.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users