#1 Thach

Thach

Motorola Fanboy

• Administrator
  • 2,364 posts
  • Twitter:thach2639
  • Google+:Thach26
  • LocationGrand Forks ND
  • Current Device(s):OG Droid, Droid X, Droid X2, Droid Razr, Droid Bionic, Droid Xyboard 8.2, Nexus 7

Posted 28 December 2012 - 07:01 PM

I would like to propose a idea to all the N7 and N10 holders out there. I personally am not a fan of having to search through countless numbers of topics on XDA or some of the other sites for ROMs. I don't feel that I should have to sift through 6 kernel threads and a couple utilities to find the latest ROM I want to try. I am kind of OCD when it comes to organization and it seems that some sites lack that.

So what I want is to attempt to get more devs to post their content here. Get the word out, we don't have any forms to fill out (yes I've seen sites that require this), no min post requirements, no BS. Just a friendly, organized site for them to post their work without headache. This is something we can do for all device areas too.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
  • tmyinc likes this

Thach%20Admin%20device%20list.png

#2 tmyinc

tmyinc

Resident Insomniac

• News Writer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,276 posts
  • Twitter:TMYINC
  • LocationPA
  • Current Device(s):Razr M, GN2, Nexus 10

Posted 28 December 2012 - 08:08 PM

I have contacted the Evervolv team and craiggomez about posting over here. They dev on the Nexus 10. I can continue to contact more if you would like. I do not have a Nexus 7 yet. Buying my girl one next week so i can try to contact devs of that device also. I agree it is tough searching through xda for what you are looking for. I am hoping to get the devs of PA to start posting over here also.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2
  • Thach likes this

#3 Thach

Thach

Motorola Fanboy

• Administrator
  • 2,364 posts
  • LocationGrand Forks ND
  • Current Device(s):OG Droid, Droid X, Droid X2, Droid Razr, Droid Bionic, Droid Xyboard 8.2, Nexus 7

Posted 28 December 2012 - 09:46 PM

I would love to see more devs here in general. I think we have a pretty good setup and would provide the atmosphere that all devs deserve. I've been a member on other sites where kanging is everywhere and nothing is ever really done about it. Or member treat devs like crap and act like they are owed something. We do our best here to prevent that and its almost become a pride thing for us. Thanks for trying to get other devs here though, i really hope we can do it.

#4 tmyinc

tmyinc

Resident Insomniac

• News Writer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,276 posts
  • Twitter:TMYINC
  • LocationPA
  • Current Device(s):Razr M, GN2, Nexus 10

Posted 28 December 2012 - 10:05 PM

I would love to see more devs here in general. I think we have a pretty good setup and would provide the atmosphere that all devs deserve. I've been a member on other sites where kanging is everywhere and nothing is ever really done about it. Or member treat devs like crap and act like they are owed something. We do our best here to prevent that and its almost become a pride thing for us. Thanks for trying to get other devs here though, i really hope we can do it.

I will try my best. If we can get more devs here we might have to separate the nexus 7 and 10 sections up to avoid confusion. But that will depend on if we get more devs over here. Which i believe they will like it better over here due to our great atmosphere. Thank you for backing this idea and i will continue to try to expand this section.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

#5 Daino92

Daino92

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 258 posts
  • Google+:chrisdaino@gmail.com
  • LocationFort Collins
  • Current Device(s):SCH-1535

Posted 28 December 2012 - 10:24 PM

Thatd be awesome to see as my N7 is still full stock. I'll try my best to get more people over this way.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

#6 jamminjon82

jamminjon82

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 610 posts
  • Twitter:@jamminjon82
  • LocationGloucester, VA
  • Current Device(s):LG G2, Moto X, Kindle Fire 2,Razr M, Nexus 7, Acer A100

Posted 29 December 2012 - 07:54 PM

I messaged 2 devs whose roms I frequently use over on xda

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

#7 Thach

Thach

Motorola Fanboy

• Administrator
  • 2,364 posts
  • LocationGrand Forks ND

Posted 30 December 2012 - 04:26 AM

Thanks for all your help guys. If you contact anyone and they have questions, you can have them contact me at thach26@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer and questions for them. I really appreciate your work in this and hope we are able to successfully get more devs here so that we don't have to go everywhere else.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users