• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 yedei

yedei

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 03:49 PM

IV had the razr Max for three days now and I don't see a major improve in battery. Talking for one hour drops the battery 15% streaming audio for half hour lost 20%. Does anyone have any idea of this is normal or a defective device?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

#2 snives

snives

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 03:55 PM

IV had the razr Max for three days now and I don't see a major improve in battery. Talking for one hour drops the battery 15% streaming audio for half hour lost 20%. Does anyone have any idea of this is normal or a defective device?

I listened to Pandora for like 13 hours last Monday on a single charge... 1 hour should not come closer to dropping you 20%.

#3 wyld

wyld

Some Kind Of Monster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 845 posts
  • Google+:rramos729@gmail.com
  • LocationPortage Indiana

Posted 30 January 2012 - 04:31 PM

Turn the (in pocket) feature off!! Lol

Rooted Razr 2.3.6 .173

#4 yedei

yedei

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 04:51 PM

I don't use the in pocket.
Is it normal for one hour talking to lose 15% of the battery.?

#5 Tmc363

Tmc363

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 182 posts
  • Twitter:@tmc363
  • LocationHouston, Tx

Posted 30 January 2012 - 05:54 PM

I just got the razr Max today rooted it and put ics on it I've been running it 5 hours now setting it up playing with it texting and gtalk and I've use 50% so far

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk
Posted Image

Donate $10 or more to our Phones For Devs Giveaway and get a Custom Forum title and help the Make a wish Foundation details here: http://www.droidrzr....-custom-titles/

#6 (TSON)

(TSON)

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 529 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 05:57 PM

An hour talking on normal RAZR drains 22%. Doubt it.

Make 100% sure in-pocket is off in settings. Have you fully drained your battery since you got it?

#7 Realtor Jim

Realtor Jim

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 08:19 PM

I have been having data issues with my Maxx so I've had it on 3g the past few days. Just to test it I didn't put it on the charger one night. Well it lasted from 9am Sunday morning until 11pm monday night, thats 38 hours! Keep in mind I was using the phone a lot for phone calls, internet, and I use pandora at the gym and in the car. I am amazed it lasted as long as it did, I'm glad I waited for the Maxx, it was worth it!

#8 Tmc363

Tmc363

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 182 posts
  • LocationHouston, Tx

Posted 02 February 2012 - 06:28 PM

I have been having data issues with my Maxx so I've had it on 3g the past few days. Just to test it I didn't put it on the charger one night. Well it lasted from 9am Sunday morning until 11pm monday night, thats 38 hours! Keep in mind I was using the phone a lot for phone calls, internet, and I use pandora at the gym and in the car. I am amazed it lasted as long as it did, I'm glad I waited for the Maxx, it was worth it!

Are you running stock?

Sent from my Droid Razr
Posted Image

Donate $10 or more to our Phones For Devs Giveaway and get a Custom Forum title and help the Make a wish Foundation details here: http://www.droidrzr....-custom-titles/

#9 Realtor Jim

Realtor Jim

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 06:54 PM

Are you running stock?

Sent from my Droid Razr

Yes it's stock. Today I had it in 4g and with the same useage I only got to 8:30 before it went into orange. I have set it so applications that are running will close when not using them, hopefully that will make it last longer.

#10 Tmc363

Tmc363

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 182 posts
  • LocationHouston, Tx

Posted 02 February 2012 - 07:21 PM

Yes it's stock. Today I had it in 4g and with the same useage I only got to 8:30 before it went into orange. I have set it so applications that are running will close when not using them, hopefully that will make it last longer.

I'm running ics and get 10.5 hrs with 3 g only no 4 g in my area

Sent from my Droid Razr
Posted Image

#11 tbaybe02

tbaybe02

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Twitter:tbaybe02
  • LocationOhio

Posted 06 February 2012 - 12:34 PM

i have had my Maxx since 2/1 and i am not impressed with battery at all. I have let it drain down to 10% 4 times now, and then do a full charge. Today for instance, i have had it on, minimal use and in 9 hours it dropped to 60% battery. Forget video chatting, a full battery is drained with in 3 hours. I just don't see the awseomeness like i hoped
-yes im stock

#12 Greaser

Greaser

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Twitter:@MattScarSr
  • LocationKenosha, WI

Posted 06 February 2012 - 12:48 PM

I think either you have an app draining it heavily or the battery is not good, my battery is currently at 60%, I've had it off for almost 9 hours, I've been on 4g all day, I've been texting, emailing, playing games (shadow gun, and super stick man golf) which are battery drainers, and been listening to music via Bluetooth, I am currently rooted and running the latest leak, but stock. I have gone 18 hours without charging and moderate use and was still at 40% before I put it on the charger.

Sent From My RAZR MAXX

#13 wyld

wyld

Some Kind Of Monster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 845 posts
  • Google+:rramos729@gmail.com
  • LocationPortage Indiana

Posted 06 February 2012 - 01:05 PM

I got the baby Razr. Lol and when I first got it i noticed that IN POCKET DETECTION is really bad on the battery life! I would make sure that is turned off.

Rooted Razr 2.3.6 .174

#14 Bignadad

Bignadad

Dev/Design Extrordinare

• Developer
  • 283 posts
  • Twitter:bignadad
  • Google+:bignadad
  • LocationBishopville, SC
  • Current Device(s):DroidX, Bionic, Dinc2, Razr Maxx, Razr HD Maxx, Gnex, Nex7, Xyboard

Posted 07 February 2012 - 08:31 AM

My Razr Maxx works so so good.. Usually i have to plug into a charger sometime by the end of the day, but not with the Maxx. I have had for over a week now and i have not been below 30% yet.. And i have to say that is the best feeling in the world.. i feel i don't have to worry about whether i need to charge or not AND i don't worry about watching a movie or playing a game because i have the battery power now. Again, it is so so nice

here are sceen's of 2 different days

Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users