• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 dstreng

dstreng

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 05:26 PM

Out of curiosity, is there/will there be a way to have full system support for ios6 emojis? I use handcent on my bionic and that decodes them with the plug in, but for twitter and the native android os? I'm not sure if it's being worked on or if it's even possible. If any one has any info I would greatly appreciate it

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

#2 portscan

portscan

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 277 posts
  • Twitter:@JasonCollins23
  • LocationClarksville, TN
  • Current Device(s):Samsung Galaxy S4- Stock Rooted on 4.3/Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1- Redemption Rom v6.1

Posted 01 January 2013 - 05:32 PM

Jellybean shows emoji's that IOS users have posted on Twitter, but there is nothing native to post yours on Twitter. You have to download a 3rd party keyboard addition to post them to Twitter. With JB you can at least see the emoji's your IOS friends on Twitter are posting.
Posted Image

#3 pankrakes

pankrakes

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Twitter:pankrakes
  • Current Device(s):BIONIC

Posted 09 January 2013 - 07:49 AM

if you want to download a third part messenger, there is one called Handsent SMS that has an emoji pluggin. It actually has every emoji that Iphones have, even the knew iOS 6 updated ones. You just need to get the plugin from the market as well

#4 LDubs

LDubs

Pawn In Game of Life

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,122 posts
  • Twitter:lew_bklyn
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6P, Nexus 5, Nvidia Shield 32gb LTE, Moto X 2013 (thanks S3inks!)

Posted 10 January 2013 - 04:34 AM

Go SMS has this too. Better ui and less clunky than hand cent IMO.

sent from my icy bionic

The price of liberty, and even of common humanity, is eternal vigilance. -- Aldous Huxley

Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other.  ---Mark Twain

Thoughts become things. If you see it in your mind, you will hold it in your hand. --Bob Proctor

#5 Craze

Craze

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 04:13 PM

There is a iphone message app that has the emoji add on for it.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Attached Files

#6 portscan

portscan

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 277 posts
  • Twitter:@JasonCollins23
  • LocationClarksville, TN
  • Current Device(s):Samsung Galaxy S4- Stock Rooted on 4.3/Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1- Redemption Rom v6.1

Posted 07 March 2013 - 06:13 PM

I think he was talking about for Twitter. Messaging apps will not work for Twitter. You must use a keyboard 3rd party addition that supports emojis on the Keyboard.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users