7 replies to this topic

#1 papi92

papi92

Developer

• Developer
  • 727 posts
  • Twitter:afox2015

Posted 02 January 2013 - 03:18 AM

Hey guys just letting you know I have started to recruit devs for the DNA. Please join in and ask your fav devs. The worst thing they can say is no so why not :) give them my email if they need a little incentive. Thanks.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

#2 papi92

papi92

Developer

• Developer
  • 727 posts
  • Twitter:afox2015

Posted 02 January 2013 - 03:18 AM

MustafaHadaKing welcome to the Droidrzr family! He will be posting soon!

• Memnoch73 likes this

#3 NullPointerException

NullPointerException

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 11:09 PM

Im in, who do I need to get with?

#4 Memnoch73

Memnoch73

~The Devil~

• Smod
  • 5,016 posts
  • Google+:memnoch73@gmail.com
  • LocationRochester, NY
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 3XL

Posted 10 February 2013 - 07:06 AM

Im in, who do I need to get with?

Are you a Dev? Rom builder? Themer?? Do you have something to put out?? Let me know I can get you a title and access to post in the Rom forum

Bluesig3_zpsfd248ca4.png

#5 NullPointerException

NullPointerException

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 02:15 PM

Are you a Dev? Rom builder? Themer?? Do you have something to put out?? Let me know I can get you a title and access to post in the Rom forum

I can be. Im a Java developer by trade, a photoshop ninja, and could be a dev, themer, or modder. Which shall I be first? It's kind of hard to out do Viper ROM TBH.

#6 Memnoch73

Memnoch73

~The Devil~

• Smod
  • 5,016 posts
  • LocationRochester, NY

Posted 11 February 2013 - 01:40 PM

I can be. Im a Java developer by trade, a photoshop ninja, and could be a dev, themer, or modder. Which shall I be first? It's kind of hard to out do Viper ROM TBH.

Welcome to Droidrzr man. Glad to see more DNA people. When you have something to post, theme, rom etc let me know and I will get you a title and permissions.

I agree hard to outdo Viper right now but people love choices.

Bluesig3_zpsfd248ca4.png

#7 HOOKEDONDROID

HOOKEDONDROID

Superuser

• Superuser
  • 102 posts
  • LocationUtah
  • Current Device(s):Htc Droid DNA

Posted 30 June 2013 - 10:19 PM

Not sure where to post this, but just wanted to say hi :D Thanks for the invite here Memnoch, been following the threads her for a bit. Just to see what's been goin on. Been on infectedrom.com for a long time, xda of course for longer; pretty inactive there tho. Hopefully I can contribute to this forum. Loving the DNA, have some solid mods I've been running/testing. Once I feel comfortable giving them to the public I'll make a thread. Pleasure to be here, excited to help build this community. Again, thanks Memnoch, I'll do my best to be a positive addition to this forum. :)

• livinginkaos likes this

#8 Memnoch73

Memnoch73

~The Devil~

• Smod
  • 5,016 posts
  • LocationRochester, NY

Posted 01 July 2013 - 05:08 AM

Not sure where to post this, but just wanted to say hi :D Thanks for the invite here Memnoch, been following the threads her for a bit. Just to see what's been goin on. Been on infectedrom.com for a long time, xda of course for longer; pretty inactive there tho. Hopefully I can contribute to this forum. Loving the DNA, have some solid mods I've been running/testing. Once I feel comfortable giving them to the public I'll make a thread. Pleasure to be here, excited to help build this community. Again, thanks Memnoch, I'll do my best to be a positive addition to this forum. :)

Welcome Bro!!! Good to see ya here.  :)

• livinginkaos, Sabres032 and HOOKEDONDROID like this

Bluesig3_zpsfd248ca4.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users