Authorized Google/Motorola representative

Posted Image

#42 sargentmajord

sargentmajord

Moot Master

• Superuser
  • 2,889 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 08:17 AM

An the 128 GB is bs to the only true statement is the kevlar an nano coating I have already posted pics of the device on a thread here

Posted Image

#43 Punk

Punk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts
  • LocationOrlando

Posted 03 February 2013 - 08:33 AM

I am sorry but ur spec sheet is crap none of its true

An the 128 GB is bs to the only true statement is the kevlar an nano coating I have already posted pics of the device on a thread here

I'm posting what I find on the internet, hence the name rumor round up. But thanks for the clarification. Where do find this post of yours, and what can I change on the OP to make more accurate, since most of it is BS as you said.

#44 sargentmajord

sargentmajord

Moot Master

• Superuser
  • 2,889 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 08:37 AM

I'm posting what I find on the internet, hence the name rumor round up. But thanks for the clarification. Where do find this post of yours, and what can I change on the OP to make more accurate, since most of it is BS as you said.

unfortunately u have to find it itself for security reasons its all word of mouth but lol it would had been easier to find if i didn't delete an we started over again (thread was at 25000 posts) but u will find it

Posted Image

#45 sargentmajord

sargentmajord

Moot Master

• Superuser
  • 2,889 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 08:38 AM

an ur thread will get locked or deleted if u post my info here I am a mod for that reason to keep my info in my thread

Posted Image

#46 Punk

Punk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts
  • LocationOrlando

Posted 03 February 2013 - 08:48 AM

an ur thread will get locked or deleted if u post my info here I am a mod for that reason to keep my info in my thread

First of all, I can't even find your thread. Second of all, if you have nothing intelligent to say here then stop replying.

#47 useltonm

useltonm

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 664 posts
  • LocationDenver, CO
  • Current Device(s):T-Mobile Galaxy Note 3,

Posted 03 February 2013 - 09:01 AM

First of all, I can't even find your thread. Second of all, if you have nothing intelligent to say here then stop replying.

He's been right on the all information he's given us in the past. Just sayin...

#48 Dave12308

Dave12308

"The Don"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,939 posts
  • LocationSchenectady, NY - 518 Represent!
  • Current Device(s):Motorola X 2014 (AT&T - Biggest MISTAKE! i've EVER made), ASUS Padfone X (Thanks, Kaos!)

Posted 03 February 2013 - 09:03 AM

And the ishi!t 6 is better how? I'm sorry man but even with locked BL android is still waaaaay on top. That's like saying I have an ingrown toenail so I'll just cut my foot off....

Don't join the flock of isheep

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

SMH............. Here we go with the "rabid fanboy" $#!+ again.

Just because the majority of us on this site prefer Android does NOT make iOS a bad OS. Or iDevices bad devices. And if there were no competition, companies would get lazy and ALL devices/OSes would suck.

#49 Punk

Punk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts
  • LocationOrlando

Posted 03 February 2013 - 09:04 AM

He's been right on the all information he's given us in the past. Just sayin...

Not saying he hasn't. But when he road in on his high horse and started pointing his gun, why would I be nice? Lol, then the punctuation makes me want to question is credibility.

#50 Dave12308

Dave12308

"The Don"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,939 posts
  • Current Device(s):Motorola X 2014 (AT&T - Biggest MISTAKE! i've EVER made), ASUS Padfone X (Thanks, Kaos!)

Posted 03 February 2013 - 09:05 AM

I would wait before jumping onto an iPhone. I know how you feel and I feel the same way... The reason I say wait is because now Google has the opportunity to do what Apple has been doing for years, creating a flagship phone with a top named manufacture they actually own. I have a lot of faith in this upcoming device.

And that is STILL not going to fix the fact that his head unit is made for iOS devices. Sometimes, you have to get what works well with your existing setup.

#51 sargentmajord

sargentmajord

Moot Master

• Superuser
  • 2,889 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 09:07 AM

Not saying he hasn't. But when he road in on his high horse and started pointing his gun, why would I be nice? Lol, then the punctuation makes me want to question is credibility.

just cuz I am to lazy to use punctuation I am discredited? An I have been providing correct information since July of 2012 an fixed 16000 bionics with my fxzs :mellow:

Posted Image

#52 Punk

Punk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts
  • LocationOrlando

Posted 03 February 2013 - 09:07 AM

And that is STILL not going to fix the fact that his head unit is made for iOS devices. Sometimes, you have to get what works well with your existing setup.

No but a ~$100 iPod nano will, not a $199 2-year contracted phone. Just saying, there are other solutions then locking yourself into an iPhone. I don't have anything against the iPhone, it's a great phone in all regards. I just prefer my Android :)

#53 useltonm

useltonm

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 664 posts
  • LocationDenver, CO

Posted 03 February 2013 - 09:09 AM

Fair enough. Perhaps he could have worded it nicer....BUT he was letting you know that there is info elsewhere on this forum and there's pics of the phone. As for punctuation, that's just his typing style.

#54 sargentmajord

sargentmajord

Moot Master

• Superuser
  • 2,889 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 09:12 AM

Fair enough. Perhaps he could have worded it nicer....BUT he was letting you know that there is info elsewhere on this forum and there's pics of the phone. As for punctuation, that's just his typing style.

correct I could have worded it better that's why I asked the people on my thread if I sounded douchy in my statements I am just saying feel free to look at my info but copying an pasting my info else where is prohibited

Posted Image

#55 useltonm

useltonm

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 664 posts
  • LocationDenver, CO

Posted 03 February 2013 - 09:13 AM

No but a ~$100 iPod nano will, not a $199 2-year contracted phone. Just saying, there are other solutions then locking yourself into an iPhone. I don't have anything against the iPhone, it's a great phone in all regards. I just prefer my Android :)

I personally hate iphones. Not because of the hardware, but because of the fanboys that think apple is infallible. When my mom finally decides to get a smartphone, I'll suggest an iphone because they're great for newbs. But I think they've been complacent in where they've been with their technology and haven't done a whole lot to be innovative with that since Android has become so popular. Not a big fan of Apple's other products either because they're so overpriced. Although I will probably buy the wife an Ipad for her birthday because they have many more options for apps that are helpful to teachers.

#56 useltonm

useltonm

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 664 posts
  • LocationDenver, CO

Posted 03 February 2013 - 09:15 AM

correct I could have worded it better that's why I asked the people on my thread if I sounded douchy in my statements I am just saying feel free to look at my info but copying an pasting my info else where is prohibited

I know. I'm in the other thread. I don't personally think you sounded douchey, but I'm used to your conversations in the other thread.

#57 Punk

Punk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts
  • LocationOrlando

Posted 03 February 2013 - 09:16 AM

Possibly that, or maybe I am just butthurt.

P.s.
I know where the thread is.

#58 sargentmajord

sargentmajord

Moot Master

• Superuser
  • 2,889 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 09:17 AM

P.s.

its all good its just been stressful the last few days correcting false an misinterpreted information I have been correcting an repeating myself a lot lately

Posted Image

#59 Dave12308

Dave12308

"The Don"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,939 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 09:17 AM

I personally hate iphones. Not because of the hardware, but because of the fanboys that think apple is infallible. When my mom finally decides to get a smartphone, I'll suggest an iphone because they're great for newbs. But I think they've been complacent in where they've been with their technology and haven't done a whole lot to be innovative with that since Android has become so popular. Not a big fan of Apple's other products either because they're so overpriced. Although I will probably buy the wife an Ipad for her birthday because they have many more options for apps that are helpful to teachers.

I used to feel that way, but to be honest rabid fanboyism is becoming MORE rampant in the Android world nowadays. And as a tech geek, I cannot hate a device simply because a lot of its users are douches. In the world of modern smartphones, I will say that iOS and Android are the 2 OSes I feel comfortable using. But Android can be frustrating simply because of manufacturer skins and the like. There really ARE no frustration-free devices or OSes out there, they all have their quirks.

#60 useltonm

useltonm

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 664 posts
  • LocationDenver, CO

Posted 03 February 2013 - 09:21 AM

P.s.

Perhaps you are. Perhaps you aren't. Without having seen a response from you other than your snarky comeback, that was my take. I just think people are too quick to take offense on the internet.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Google, Motorola, X Phone, Rumors, Rumors Roundup, Phones 2013

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users