Photo

Motorola xt912 not increasing charging. Stuck at specific percentage.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 hmzsj

hmzsj

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationPakistan
  • Current Device(s):Motorola droid razr XT-912

Posted 04 May 2015 - 04:36 AM

Please help me. Last night i put my xt912 for whole night on charge but it didn't increase from 30%. In morning i used it till it get out of chargthen i put it again on charge it charges but stuck on 5% and not increase from that. It was stuck on 5% until i reset it. As i reset it it and leave it, after 5 mins i check it so it was 20% and i was relieved that its alright but it again get stuck on 40% :/. I FDR it again so it charge but stuck on 50% again. And from an hour its on 50% showing that its charging but its not increasing from 50%. Please help me? Tell me urgently what to do please?

Thank you!

#2 spainter

spainter

Droid Oracle

• 3,339 posts
  • LocationUtah
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 2 XL, Nexus 6, Moto X Pure Edition, 2013 Moto X DE, Droid Razr Maxx HD, 2013 Nexus 7 LTE, LG G Pad X 8.3

Posted 04 May 2015 - 09:42 AM

Please help me. Last night i put my xt912 for whole night on charge but it didn't increase from 30%. In morning i used it till it get out of chargthen i put it again on charge it charges but stuck on 5% and not increase from that. It was stuck on 5% until i reset it. As i reset it it and leave it, after 5 mins i check it so it was 20% and i was relieved that its alright but it again get stuck on 40% :/. I FDR it again so it charge but stuck on 50% again. And from an hour its on 50% showing that its charging but its not increasing from 50%. Please help me? Tell me urgently what to do please?

Thank you!

The first thing to check is the charger and cable. Both charger and cable can go bad and are cheaper to replace, try different phone on your charger and see if it will charge the phone. Next would be the battery in your phone.

• rickw likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users