Ok, just to get it out of the way, I'm stupid.
Now, my problem. I have a Motorola XT901 (Electrify M) that during my research, everyone says is the same as a Razr M (XT907). I unlocked the bootloader, installed a custom recovery, and was running CM10.1 for quite a while, but wanted to upgrade to CM12.1. I kept having errors, and got to where the phone would sit at the CM loading screen and do nothing else. I went back in to recovery (first using TWRP, and then changing to CWM) and no matter what ROM I loaded, it either gave me the same results or failed. In an attempt to fix it, I used ADB and flashed a stock XT907 image to the XT901 (using instructions found at). I got excited when it originally loaded to the "set up your new phone" screen, but the touch would not work. I immediately rebooted the phone, and now it won't do anything, just a blank screen. Upon further research, I understand that this was a very BAD thing to do, and I essentially bricked my phone.
I have the phone now that when I plug it in to my PC it shows up as Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 (COM3), and can be seen by QPST. My problem is I don't know what to do next. I do not have any of the files that QPST is looking for to send to the phone, BUT I do have a working XT901 (had purchased under BOGO deal) that I can pull files from if necessary, although I do not know how to do that.
I am hoping someone here has either accomplished a fix that would work for this, or could point me in the right direction. I know I wasn't thinking when I did this, but I am by no means computer stupid, I understand file systems, and can easily follow directions.