1 reply to this topic

#1 telvin123

telvin123

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 July 2015 - 12:19 PM

Hey guys, was wondering if anyone could possibly help out with my problem. As the title states, the screen is stuck on the Dual Core Screen, you know, the one with the Red M and such. So far I've tried rebooting it, as well as other options such as Recovery and Fastboot, only for it to go immediately back to the same screen. I haven't attempted Factory Reset though, because while it probably wouldn't work anyways, I currently cannot risk the data I have stored up being all erased. I've also tried holding down the buttons for an extended period of time, but to no avail.

I've been looking around, and I also read a suggestion of allowing the phone to power down, and then try again. At the moment, I'm waiting for it to die. In the meantime, does anyone else have any other suggestions I could try? Or should I just head to the store already?

#2 spainter

spainter

Droid Oracle

• 3,339 posts
  • LocationUtah
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 2 XL, Nexus 6, Moto X Pure Edition, 2013 Moto X DE, Droid Razr Maxx HD, 2013 Nexus 7 LTE, LG G Pad X 8.3

Posted 04 July 2015 - 12:34 PM

Hey guys, was wondering if anyone could possibly help out with my problem. As the title states, the screen is stuck on the Dual Core Screen, you know, the one with the Red M and such. So far I've tried rebooting it, as well as other options such as Recovery and Fastboot, only for it to go immediately back to the same screen. I haven't attempted Factory Reset though, because while it probably wouldn't work anyways, I currently cannot risk the data I have stored up being all erased. I've also tried holding down the buttons for an extended period of time, but to no avail.

I've been looking around, and I also read a suggestion of allowing the phone to power down, and then try again. At the moment, I'm waiting for it to die. In the meantime, does anyone else have any other suggestions I could try? Or should I just head to the store already?

Need a bit more information on the phone. Is your bootloader unlocked?  What was the version of the firmware the phone was running when this first happened (ie: 183.46.10)?  Can you get into fastboot mode?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users