uunbrick

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 spainter

spainter

Droid Oracle

• 3,339 posts
  • LocationUtah
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 2 XL, Nexus 6, Moto X Pure Edition, 2013 Moto X DE, Droid Razr Maxx HD, 2013 Nexus 7 LTE, LG G Pad X 8.3

Posted 10 September 2015 - 08:53 PM

OK, if I get a new SIM card again, what should I do to get me back on PagePlus running in 3G with a VZW 4G LTE SIM Card? Everything is working on the phone, except for my service, now PagePlus is telling me the phone is 4G and will only sell me a SIM card @ $29.99 a month, where I was paying $80.00 for a whole year with 2000 minutes, data when I need it at $0.10 a meg, but I use WiFi most of the time.

I have never had any dealings with pageplus. So I can't help you there.  I know you can buy a Verizon sim from Amazon for about $10.00. I don't know if the sim has to be activated via verizon or what has to happen there. Just make sure you get the proper sim size when you buy one.

#22 CLERazr

CLERazr

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationCleveland, Ohio
  • Current Device(s):Moto X Pure (XT1575), Moto E4 (XT1768)

Posted 16 September 2015 - 06:14 AM

Back up and running, unfortunately I had to go to a 4G plan which cost me more, I was hoping to stay with my 3G plan since it's cheaper, and I use WiFi instead of Data.  Thanks for you help with getting my Stock image back on the phone, I may have to use again if it happens again. I think I got hit with that STAGEFRIGHT hack.. I had to change out my SIM card as well. Now my wife's HTC Incrediblae is acting up. I think she got hit was well.. but she is still running Gingerbread on that old relic... but it works good for what she uses it for...Text and voice only...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users