saadshaikh

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationPakistan
  • Current Device(s):Motorola xt907

Posted 03 August 2015 - 12:44 PM

Hi friends How r u This is Saad ! i need help about my motorola xt907 the problem is the phone is now totally bricked and when i try to update it on stock firmware it gives me.

failed flashing process 1/20 partition gpt main or failed flashing process 1/19 gpt etc..........

Also when i go to ap flash mode it shows

(Phone is Locked status code 0)

I try everything to unlock my bootloader i try droid razr uitlity for xt907 but that didnt work .I tried alot of stock firmwares but the flashing process always failed with new errors. I also try the bootloader online unlocking on motorola official website but the answer return as your "Your device does not qualify for bootloader unlocking"

ANY HELP WILL GREATLY APPRECIATED :)

THANKS IN ADVANCE

#2 spainter

spainter

Droid Oracle

• 3,339 posts
  • LocationUtah
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 2 XL, Nexus 6, Moto X Pure Edition, 2013 Moto X DE, Droid Razr Maxx HD, 2013 Nexus 7 LTE, LG G Pad X 8.3

Posted 03 August 2015 - 01:29 PM

With a locked bootloader you can only flash the same version or newer firmware.  If you were running a localized version of the firmware you need to find out what it was. I haven't been able to find a aribic version of the firmware for the xt-907  If you always kept it upgraded through ota updates then chances are you were on the latest build and that isn't able to be unlocked.  Flashing different firmware trying to get the phone to work is a sure way to end up with a paper weight instead of a phone.

• xKroniK13x likes this

#3 sonofsun

sonofsun

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Current Device(s):xt912

Posted 23 August 2015 - 05:17 AM

dont flash gpt and mbm partitions

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users