Photo

([ROM]) BLACK WIDOW HDish v2 (3|17|13)

heavily debloated deodexed zipaligned zipalign on boot OTA based Enjoy the Darkness Verizon XT912 DROID RAZR DROID RAZR MAXX

• Please log in to reply
808 replies to this topic

#781 kechlion

kechlion

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 07:15 AM

Just wanted to post and say thank you for the 3.11 recommendations, it fixed everything and I'm up and running. Thanks again!

• andlaw likes this

#782 The Persuader

The Persuader

Droid Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationMaine
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx

Posted 04 October 2013 - 07:51 AM

Just wanted to post and say thank you for the 3.11 recommendations, it fixed everything and I'm up and running. Thanks again!

Awesome... Your gon'na Love this ROM...-_-

It's Bubba
"Stubborn In Your Bones"

• andlaw likes this

Its Bubba...."Stubborn In Your Bones"

#783 NWKENT

NWKENT

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 04 October 2013 - 07:58 AM

WooHoo..tickled that we could help..Enjoy this 'Awesome ' ROM.. Thank You (andlaw) for this ROM that I have run on one of my RAZR Maxx since it was new..and "Resident Red" on my other RAZR Maxx..and ofcourse, the origin of Resident Red is this (andlaw's) ROM.. Thank You HC for SafeStrap.. Sent by my Motorola Droid XYBoard MZ617-16 10.1_ICS 4.04
  • andlaw likes this

#784 Razrun1

Razrun1

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 05:57 AM

Thanks for this ROM. Its the only ROM that consistantly runs well with no problems.

• andlaw likes this

#785 prosaschi

prosaschi

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 313 posts
  • Google+:paulrosaschi@gmail.com
  • LocationTucson, AZ

Posted 05 November 2013 - 04:38 AM

Any chance you might be working on the S4 for this ROM?

#786 mjohnson

mjohnson

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts
  • Google+:miltonjohnsoniii
  • LocationFt Leonard Wood
  • Current Device(s):Razr XT912, '12 Nexus 7

Posted 19 January 2014 - 01:51 PM

I don't know if anyone is still monitoring this thread but if so, and you can help, I downloaded and tried to flash this ROM but whenever I try, it tells me "No OS Installed. Do you still wish to reboot?" Has anyone had this issue? I really want to try this ROM.

#787 OldBaldy

OldBaldy

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 425 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 19 January 2014 - 02:30 PM

I don't know if anyone is still monitoring this thread but if so, and you can help, I downloaded and tried to flash this ROM but whenever I try, it tells me "No OS Installed. Do you still wish to reboot?" Has anyone had this issue? I really want to try this ROM.

Of your using safestrap 3.6x, this Rom has not brb updated for it. You can try mounting system and data before flashing, that has worked for mgr on some older roms.

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk

#788 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6

Posted 19 January 2014 - 02:34 PM

I don't know if anyone is still monitoring this thread but if so, and you can help, I downloaded and tried to flash this ROM but whenever I try, it tells me "No OS Installed. Do you still wish to reboot?" Has anyone had this issue? I really want to try this ROM.

I would assume your not using the correct version of safe strap and or not on the correct kernel. re-read the first few posts and make sure the versions are as stated, should run smoothly after. ..

Sent from my XT926 using Tapatalk

"A truly blacked out experience"

Posted Image

[XT912 |[(BLACKWIDOWICS 214)] | [(BLACKWIDOWICS AOKP/CM9)] | [(BLACKWIDOWJB AOKP/CM10/CNA)] | [(wWIDOWICS 214)] | |[(BLACKWIDOWHDish)]| XT912]

[XT926 |[(BLACKWIDOWHD|wWIDOWHD)]| XT926]

#789 mjohnson

mjohnson

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 19 January 2014 - 03:54 PM

I would assume your not using the correct version of safe strap and or not on the correct kernel. re-read the first few posts and make sure the versions are as stated, should run smoothly after. ..

I'm using SS 3.65. Is BW not compatible with this version?

#790 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 19 January 2014 - 03:58 PM

I'm using SS 3.65. Is BW not compatible with this version?

when I released this ROM, that version was not around.. OP states safe strap v3.11 is to be used.

• mjohnson likes this

Posted Image

[XT912 |[(BLACKWIDOWICS 214)] | [(BLACKWIDOWICS AOKP/CM9)] | [(BLACKWIDOWJB AOKP/CM10/CNA)] | [(wWIDOWICS 214)] | |[(BLACKWIDOWHDish)]| XT912]

#791 NWKENT

NWKENT

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 19 January 2014 - 05:00 PM

Good to see some action here..

sent by my MZ617-32 XYBoard 10.1_SafeStrap v3.12_Jelly Bean 4.1.2

Please donate to: jcase & Hashcode (if you can)

#792 mjohnson

mjohnson

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 19 January 2014 - 05:23 PM

when I released this ROM, that version was not around.. OP states safe strap v3.11 is to be used.

Dangit!!!

#793 prosaschi

prosaschi

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 313 posts
  • Google+:paulrosaschi@gmail.com
  • LocationTucson, AZ

Posted 26 January 2014 - 06:23 AM

Any chance you could port this over to the S4? I love the look of this ROM!!!

#794 gpost49

gpost49

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 12:41 AM

I installed this on my Droid Razr xt912 and when I press the power button to turn the screen off, it flickers.. Any way to fix this? Love this rom, but dont really want to use it if it cant be fixed..

(Vzw Droid Razr xt912, 98.72.16, Rooted)

Sent from my Venue 8 3830 using Tapatalk

#795 N1-tr0

N1-tr0

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 05:12 AM

Still the best stock based rom :D

#796 swaymontana

swaymontana

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Locationghana
  • Current Device(s):motorola droid razer

Posted 09 April 2015 - 03:14 AM

I am on jb , used safestrap 3.75 but boots up to blackscreen

#797 Denehtor

Denehtor

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 September 2015 - 01:22 PM

My daughter's friend needs a phone and has no money.

I have my daughter's old RAZR Maxx Verizon CDMA (not sure the software but most likely the latest official) that I will give her.

Two issues:

The phone worked fine last time it was used, but now takes DAYS to boot up, if you let it sit there on the charger for a few days it will eventually boot up but every reboot takes days.

Second problem is she wants to use the phone on StraightTalk (walmart month to month). They say the phone is compatible with their system, but when I put their SIM card in it says unable to register with Verizon...

My thought is to wipe the phone and install some ROM with all the Verizon stuff removed.

I can't find working links to any of the tools needed for this old phone. Anybody have these they're willing to host somewhere for me?

What is the best yet stable ROM where everything works as it should? She also has the lapdock add-on (laptop that uses the phone as the brains) so HDMI and such needs to work.

I can boot the phone in to recovery mode so can I just load any ROM off the SD card? Or it needs to be rooted?

Thank you for any assistance.

#798 RunDickRun

RunDickRun

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationSo ILL
  • Current Device(s):S5, MAXX HD, RAXR MAXX, Incredible by HTC,

Posted 05 February 2016 - 01:46 PM

Is there still a link available for this ROM? I'm on 4.1.2 and using safestrap 3.11

#799 spainter

spainter

Droid Oracle

• 3,339 posts
  • LocationUtah
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 2 XL, Nexus 6, Moto X Pure Edition, 2013 Moto X DE, Droid Razr Maxx HD, 2013 Nexus 7 LTE, LG G Pad X 8.3

Posted 05 February 2016 - 02:40 PM

Is there still a link available for this ROM? I'm on 4.1.2 and using safestrap 3.11

Last updated 3 years ago.  You could try a google search for it. With the resent DCMA crackdowns a lot of sites have been forced off line in the US. Even our stand-by firmware sites in the US got hit and shutdown.

#800 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 06 February 2016 - 03:44 AM

this was the file I had saved on my storage device for this ROM.  It appears I released this on the 17th but updated something on the 20th.. couldnt really tell you since it has been so many years but here is an active link.... for however long it remains I can not tell you.

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

BW.98.72.16.XT912.deodexed.v2.final.zip (289.84 MB)
Uploaded By:  andlaw
Uploaded On:  2016-02-06 06:31:16
MD5 Sum:  3ef4dd9bce83b0cb8ee531db489b7b79

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: heavily debloated, deodexed, zipaligned, zipalign on boot, OTA based, Enjoy the Darkness, Verizon XT912, DROID RAZR, DROID RAZR MAXX

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users