Photo

([ROM]) BLACK WIDOW HDish v2 (3|17|13)

heavily debloated deodexed zipaligned zipalign on boot OTA based Enjoy the Darkness Verizon XT912 DROID RAZR DROID RAZR MAXX

• Please log in to reply
808 replies to this topic

#801 RunDickRun

RunDickRun

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationSo ILL
  • Current Device(s):S5, MAXX HD, RAXR MAXX, Incredible by HTC,

Posted 06 February 2016 - 06:20 AM

That's awesome, thanks. I flashed it, everything seemed to install fine but after selecting 'English' at start-up I get stuck at "Please wait, this may take a few minutes". It's been far longer than a few. .. Is there possibly another .zip that goes with this? Or another version?

#802 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6

Posted 06 February 2016 - 10:47 AM

That's awesome, thanks. I flashed it, everything seemed to install fine but after selecting 'English' at start-up I get stuck at "Please wait, this may take a few minutes". It's been far longer than a few. .. Is there possibly another .zip that goes with this? Or another version?

hmm, did you check the MD5 to make sure it matched.  also did you do a clean flash (wipe data, cache, dalvik, and system)?.  

VI. .. 
If your phone sits on the screen with "Please wait, this may take a few minutes." This happens from old data lingering in the ROM slot., so an easy fix. ..

• Reboot into Safestrap recovery
  • Delete the current ROM slot
  • Create a new ROM slot (2GB), after this is complete. ..
  • Wipe Data/ Cache/ Dalvik/ System!
  • Go back, to Install. ..
  • Navigate your sdcard directory for the ROM zip, Install the zip. ..

"A truly blacked out experience"

Posted Image

[XT912 |[(BLACKWIDOWICS 214)] | [(BLACKWIDOWICS AOKP/CM9)] | [(BLACKWIDOWJB AOKP/CM10/CNA)] | [(wWIDOWICS 214)] | |[(BLACKWIDOWHDish)]| XT912]

[XT926 |[(BLACKWIDOWHD|wWIDOWHD)]| XT926]

#803 RunDickRun

RunDickRun

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationSo ILL
  • Current Device(s):S5, MAXX HD, RAXR MAXX, Incredible by HTC,

Posted 06 February 2016 - 11:15 AM

unsure about the md5. I did do a clean install though. I even tried switching over to safestrap 3.75. Uninstalled all related files before creating  new Rom slot.

#804 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 06 February 2016 - 12:05 PM

unsure about the md5. I did do a clean install though. I even tried switching over to safestrap 3.75. Uninstalled all related files before creating  new Rom slot.

read over the first few posts.  You must be running safestrap 3.11

Posted Image

[XT912 |[(BLACKWIDOWICS 214)] | [(BLACKWIDOWICS AOKP/CM9)] | [(BLACKWIDOWJB AOKP/CM10/CNA)] | [(wWIDOWICS 214)] | |[(BLACKWIDOWHDish)]| XT912]

#805 ninjajellylegs

ninjajellylegs

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 May 2016 - 10:56 AM

Aloha,

Tried the download link in the original post, and the one on the previous page from a few months back and none of the links work :(

I have an xt912 and I am really looking for a good ROM to load in the stock rom slot. I switch to stock rom for HDMI support and a few other things, really looking forward to trying out what looks to be a really cool project. Andlaw, if you get a chance, please put up another download link. And let me know if you have a donation page so I can buy you a beer...

It's too bad that download links don't survive for long these days. Thanks to das nazis we are losing huge amounts of information from the web :/

#806 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 21 May 2016 - 11:27 AM

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Uploaded On:  2016-05-21 15:21:44
MD5 Sum:  3ef4dd9bce83b0cb8ee531db489b7b79

be sure to follow the prerequisites for running the ROM before flashing!

Posted Image

#807 cjn007

cjn007

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • Twitter:clintjnesmith
  • LocationLouisiana
  • Current Device(s):Motrola Droid Razr

Posted 07 December 2016 - 03:36 PM

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Uploaded On:  2016-05-21 15:21:44
MD5 Sum:  3ef4dd9bce83b0cb8ee531db489b7b79

be sure to follow the prerequisites for running the ROM before flashing!

Do you still have this file posted somewhere? The link doesn't appear to be working right now.

#808 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 10 December 2016 - 06:49 AM

Do you still have this file posted somewhere? The link doesn't appear to be working right now.

I have it laying around somewhere in the closet on an old HDD,  If i manage to find some time i will dig it back up and re upload~  BW ftw!!!!!

Posted Image

#809 herbajer

herbajer

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 08:27 PM

i need this re uploaded as well

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: heavily debloated, deodexed, zipaligned, zipalign on boot, OTA based, Enjoy the Darkness, Verizon XT912, DROID RAZR, DROID RAZR MAXX

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users