5 replies to this topic

#1 razrmxt90782

razrmxt90782

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 December 2015 - 05:10 AM

hi there im new here, looking to unlock my bootloader on razr m xt907 with the 183.46.15, im trying this morning using the android sdk tool with instructions from motorola so we will see. if failed has anyone else found away to unlock? i used hydrogen peroxide to root but it does not help unlock bl.

#2 RikRong

RikRong

Cap'n Slow

• Superuser
  • 2,117 posts
  • LocationNoDak
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 7

Posted 19 December 2015 - 09:49 AM

hi there im new here, looking to unlock my bootloader on razr m xt907 with the 183.46.15, im trying this morning using the android sdk tool with instructions from motorola so we will see. if failed has anyone else found away to unlock? i used hydrogen peroxide to root but it does not help unlock bl.

First off, the 907 is not factory unlockable, so Moto won't be any help. Second off, you won't be able to use the exploit to unlock that system version. Sorry, you're a little late to the game. However, you can get root access and install Xposed.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

R. Long: Pixel 5

#3 spainter

spainter

Droid Oracle

• 3,339 posts
  • LocationUtah
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 2 XL, Nexus 6, Moto X Pure Edition, 2013 Moto X DE, Droid Razr Maxx HD, 2013 Nexus 7 LTE, LG G Pad X 8.3

Posted 19 December 2015 - 10:46 AM

Also trying to unlock after using hydrogen peroxide can brick your phone.

• RikRong likes this

#4 razrmxt90782

razrmxt90782

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 December 2015 - 05:48 PM

yeah no luck with it, i am wanting to install cm blisspop, what will allow me to install? i am new to all this so excuse me for dumb questions.

my phone is rooted with hydrogen peroxide but everything ive read says bl needs to be unlocked to change to cm blisspop.

#5 spainter

spainter

Droid Oracle

• 3,339 posts
  • LocationUtah
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 2 XL, Nexus 6, Moto X Pure Edition, 2013 Moto X DE, Droid Razr Maxx HD, 2013 Nexus 7 LTE, LG G Pad X 8.3

Posted 19 December 2015 - 06:40 PM

yeah no luck with it, i am wanting to install cm blisspop, what will allow me to install? i am new to all this so excuse me for dumb questions.

my phone is rooted with hydrogen peroxide but everything ive read says bl needs to be unlocked to change to cm blisspop.

In order to install a custom rom you have to use a custom recovery, which requires an unlocked bootloader. if you have the latest version of kitkat the .15 or .15-1 the exploits that unlock the bootloader has been patched and won't work.  Up until hydrogen peroxide, and kingroot you couldn't root the .15 version at all.  Even those doesn't really get full root like the old exploits did on .10.  The 926 came out in 2012 and is now to the point that no real work to unlock or root is being done. Coupled with the fact that the memory failure rate is increasing quickly.

• RikRong likes this

#6 zillo

zillo

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Current Device(s):droid razr m

Posted 26 December 2015 - 05:47 AM

Hi, i am a noob. i also have a droid razr m tx907. it is rooted from kingroot. supersu installed. can anything useful be done with this phone? i've tried all the supposed ways of unlocking the bootloader. all failed. i tried looking for the safestrap apk, but it does't seem to be avaliable. help. thank you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users