1 reply to this topic

#1 thirdvalve

thirdvalve

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 January 2016 - 06:15 PM

Where can I find a download link for the Droid RAZR Utility that allows one to unlock and root a DROID RAZR HD?   Of the the links I find in searches take me to pages that have explanations but no download links.

My phone is booting into startup mode, prompting for a language, and then spinning forever.  I want to unlock, root and reinstall - OR - recover or get back to factory settings.   Attempting either of those options from the Fastboot menu does not work right now.

Thanks!

#2 spainter

spainter

Droid Oracle

• 3,339 posts
  • LocationUtah
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 2 XL, Nexus 6, Moto X Pure Edition, 2013 Moto X DE, Droid Razr Maxx HD, 2013 Nexus 7 LTE, LG G Pad X 8.3

Posted 01 January 2016 - 06:44 PM

Where can I find a download link for the Droid RAZR Utility that allows one to unlock and root a DROID RAZR HD?   Of the the links I find in searches take me to pages that have explanations but no download links.

My phone is booting into startup mode, prompting for a language, and then spinning forever.  I want to unlock, root and reinstall - OR - recover or get back to factory settings.   Attempting either of those options from the Fastboot menu does not work right now.

Thanks!

What happens when you try to use fastboot?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users