Photo
- - - - -

Phone problems

razr m xt907 droid razr m vzw verizon

Best Answer OldBaldy , 02 April 2016 - 05:17 PM

I charged up my phone because fastboot told me that my battery was low. I charged it for an hour and it still says low battery. I know that after 1 hour it should have somewhat of a charge. Most likely not 100% in an hour but up to maybe 30%. I also have it plugged into my pc and it bootloops between charging and the bl unlock warning. It also won't boot into anything except for fastboot. Even getting into that is a hastle atm. I tried the hw combo to get into recovery(hold vol+ press power and keep holding vol+), but that didn't do anything. How much would it cost to replace the battery(excluding the cost of tools[torx, spudger.])?

Your phone will not charge without a valid system. I doubt your battery is at fault. I would recommend trying a factory fastboot cable that will bypass the battery and power the phone directly. TBH is no longer active, but they are available on eBay. Here's a link for one, there are more so feel free to search.
http://m.ebay.com/it...2752?nav=SEARCH

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Ih8vzw

Ih8vzw

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Current Device(s):Razr M, s4 mini, one m9

Posted 02 April 2016 - 04:51 PM

I charged up my phone because fastboot told me that my battery was low. I charged it for an hour and it still says low battery. I know that after 1 hour it should have somewhat of a charge. Most likely not 100% in an hour but up to maybe 30%. I also have it plugged into my pc and it bootloops between charging and the bl unlock warning. It also won't boot into anything except for fastboot. Even getting into that is a hastle atm. I tried the hw combo to get into recovery(hold vol+ press power and keep holding vol+), but that didn't do anything. How much would it cost to replace the battery(excluding the cost of tools[torx, spudger.])?

#2 OldBaldy

OldBaldy

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 425 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 02 April 2016 - 05:17 PM   Best Answer

Your phone will not charge without a valid system. I doubt your battery is at fault. I would recommend trying a factory fastboot cable that will bypass the battery and power the phone directly. TBH is no longer active, but they are available on eBay. Here's a link for one, there are more so feel free to search.

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

• spainter and Ih8vzw like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: razr m, xt907, droid razr m, vzw, verizon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users