44 replies to this topic

#1 SamuriHL

SamuriHL

Android Warrior

• Smod
  • 43,447 posts
  • Current Device(s):S21 Ultra, Pixel 6

Posted 02 May 2016 - 08:35 AM

This is going to be the season 6 discussion thread for now.  Note that every Sunday I will be avoiding this thread until after I've watched the latest episode as I do not watch them live.  That being said, I will come to this thread after I've seen it to discuss it with people.

Non potest esse nisi unus

#2 SamuriHL

SamuriHL

Android Warrior

• Smod
  • 43,447 posts

Posted 02 May 2016 - 08:38 AM

Episode 1:

Well, Jon Snow was dead, but, holy snikes the Red Woman had a surprise up her, uh, sleeve....that, uh, she was not in fact wearing.  Woa!  Nice to see Brienne and Podrick kicking some ass to save lady Sansa.  Poor Aryia seemed a little worse for wear.  All in all a good start to the season!

#3 SamuriHL

SamuriHL

Android Warrior

• Smod
  • 43,447 posts

Posted 02 May 2016 - 08:41 AM

Episode 2:

Holy s***!  Bran and Hod..., uhhh, Willis???? is back!  WTF???  LMAO!  Roose, his wife, and his new baby did not fair so well in this episode.  There's a special day coming for Ramsey I think.  Could that day be called Jon's Revenge Day?  LMAO!  Yes, Mr Snow is back....resurrected by the lord of light himself.  I guess.  Maybe.  And Tyrion drinks, and knows things.  I like his style.  Here, dragon dragon drag....OH SH**!!!!  LMAO!  Best line ever...."If I ever get the idea to do something like that again, punch me in the face."  ROFLMAO!  Yes, Tyrion, we've all wanted a dragon as a pet as a kid....even a little one like you.  LOL!  OMFG!  This show is unreal.  LOL

#4 sparky697

sparky697

Droid Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,093 posts
  • Twitter:sparky697

Posted 02 May 2016 - 11:41 AM

Interesting to see how they are doing Arya. Different sequence than the book but still similar. Seems to be the only storyline not caught up other than Sam. Liking it so far. I wonder who is gonna find Jon first and if they'll try and kill him thinking he has come back from the dead white Walker style lol.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

#5 SamuriHL

SamuriHL

Android Warrior

• Smod
  • 43,447 posts

Posted 02 May 2016 - 12:01 PM

I still maintain that Jon is the son of Leanna and Raigon and is therefore a dragon.  That's been my opinion for quite a while now.  I've never read the books, although I do own them all.

#6 sparky697

sparky697

Droid Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,093 posts

Posted 03 May 2016 - 06:59 PM

I agree. Been thinking that as well. It's alluded to a tad more in the books as well. Almost forgot that the Greyjoy story line is still catching up as well. Season is off to a great start.

• SamuriHL likes this

#7 SamuriHL

SamuriHL

Android Warrior

• Smod
  • 43,447 posts

Posted 03 May 2016 - 08:30 PM

Yea it really is.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

#8 matjmonk

matjmonk

Pack Leader to Bubba

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,662 posts
  • Google+:matjmonk@gmail.com
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6, Nexus 7 (2013)

Posted 06 May 2016 - 04:19 AM

I still maintain that Jon is the son of Leanna and Raigon and is therefore a dragon.  That's been my opinion for quite a while now.  I've never read the books, although I do own them all.

Actually, John Snow is also a Warg and sent his spirit into Ghost when he was being stabbed. That's probably why the Red Woman (new version, not the old one) had such a hard time bringing him back, at least that's my humble opinion! And on that subject, John Snow is the son of Edward Starks sister and Robert Barrathian which is why Edward was so protective of him and didn't tell anyone who the mother was so he also has the blood of kings in his veins which is why the Red Woman is so interested in him.

Also, the wife and I have the theory that Tyrein (the dwarf and I can't spell) is going to end up with Dynares and become the ruler of the iron throne which would probably be the best thing that could happen to that place!

Posted Image
Bubba, perfide lues Odocoileus virginianus felines et ubique!

#9 perfoliate

perfoliate

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 07 May 2016 - 05:25 PM

Actually, John Snow is also a Warg and sent his spirit into Ghost when he was being stabbed. That's probably why the Red Woman (new version, not the old one) had such a hard time bringing him back, at least that's my humble opinion! And on that subject, John Snow is the son of Edward Starks sister and Robert Barrathian which is why Edward was so protective of him and didn't tell anyone who the mother was so he also has the blood of kings in his veins which is why the Red Woman is so interested in him.

Also, the wife and I have the theory that Tyrein (the dwarf and I can't spell) is going to end up with Dynares and become the ruler of the iron throne which would probably be the best thing that could happen to that place!

The last part is my best possible outcome also. Tyrion and Sanza became the nicest of the buch and deserve it the most but you never know what will finalize the game of thrones

• matjmonk likes this

#10 comiskeybum

comiskeybum

Droid Oracle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,682 posts
  • LocationSouth Bend, IN
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 7pro, Pixelbook Go, Galaxy Watch 5pro

Posted 15 May 2016 - 06:42 PM

Apparently in her nude state........she is immune to fire.  LOL

Pixel 7pro, Pixel 6pro, Pixel 6a, iPhone 13, Galaxy Tab A7lite, iPad pro 2020, Galaxy Watch 5pro

#11 SamuriHL

SamuriHL

Android Warrior

• Smod
  • 43,447 posts

Posted 16 May 2016 - 03:16 AM

Um did you watch season 1? Lol

• perfoliate likes this

#12 matjmonk

matjmonk

Pack Leader to Bubba

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,662 posts

Posted 16 May 2016 - 03:47 AM

All I can say about last nights episode and the ending is "WOW"! At least now we know where she's getting her army from to win back the iron throne.

Posted Image

#13 SamuriHL

SamuriHL

Android Warrior

• Smod
  • 43,447 posts

Posted 16 May 2016 - 04:39 AM

Yea, we were quite impressed.  It has been by far the best season.  I LOVED what she did to the Khals.  I can't say that I saw that coming.  Jon and Sansa teaming up was also incredible.  Ramsey really must die....sooner the better and it should not be a pleasant death.

• perfoliate and matjmonk like this

#14 matjmonk

matjmonk

Pack Leader to Bubba

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,662 posts

Posted 16 May 2016 - 08:41 AM

Yea, we were quite impressed.  It has been by far the best season.  I LOVED what she did to the Khals.  I can't say that I saw that coming.  Jon and Sansa teaming up was also incredible.  Ramsey really must die....sooner the better and it should not be a pleasant death.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that wants to see Ramsey expire in the nastiest, slowest way imaginable! I've been wondering what Bran's role is going to end up being, the wife thinks he's going to end up changing the past so that the last 5 seasons will just end up like JR's dream!

Posted Image

#15 SamuriHL

SamuriHL

Android Warrior

• Smod
  • 43,447 posts

Posted 16 May 2016 - 09:08 AM

I'm glad I'm not the only one that wants to see Ramsey expire in the nastiest, slowest way imaginable! I've been wondering what Bran's role is going to end up being, the wife thinks he's going to end up changing the past so that the last 5 seasons will just end up like JR's dream!

And here I thought it was obvious what Bran was going to do.  He's clearly going to warg with the dragons once Khaleesi gets there to fight the white walkers.  Changing the past is not going to happen IMO.  Not in the way he thinks.  The past has already happened so any "changes" he thinks he makes in the present have already had their repercussions.  Mind blowing I know, but, go watch Intersteller if you need to brush up on the concept.  :D

• matjmonk likes this

#16 comiskeybum

comiskeybum

Droid Oracle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,682 posts
  • LocationSouth Bend, IN

Posted 16 May 2016 - 04:28 PM

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

45.86KB   15 downloads

Sent from my PURE blooded Moto X 2015

• matjmonk likes this

Pixel 7pro, Pixel 6pro, Pixel 6a, iPhone 13, Galaxy Tab A7lite, iPad pro 2020, Galaxy Watch 5pro

#17 sparky697

sparky697

Droid Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,093 posts

Posted 23 May 2016 - 05:25 AM

Well I guess Bran learned that lesson about how the past changes work lol. Didn't see that going down the way it did though. Interesting to see Sansa getting a little Cersei-ish. I really wish there was more of a concept of time on the show. Last week Peter was with Robin and this week he turns up at the wall? How long does that take?

#18 SamuriHL

SamuriHL

Android Warrior

• Smod
  • 43,447 posts

Posted 23 May 2016 - 05:55 PM

I'm beyond pissed off at what happened.  Hold the mother f***ing door my ass!

• sparky697 and matjmonk like this

#19 comiskeybum

comiskeybum

Droid Oracle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,682 posts
  • LocationSouth Bend, IN

Posted 25 May 2016 - 03:17 AM

34.18KB   6 downloads

• sparky697 likes this

#20 matjmonk

matjmonk

Pack Leader to Bubba

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,662 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 03:33 AM

I'm beyond pissed off at what happened.  Hold the mother f***ing door my rear end!

attachicon.gif

I guess that concept hadn't occurred to anyone!

:lmao :rofl

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users