Photo

Testing Menu Gone?

testing menu razr 6.12.173 phone info *#*#4636#*#* update remove change testing motorola

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 AhkuDroid

AhkuDroid

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 11:15 PM

Did the last patch remove the ability to get to the testing menu/phone info via the dialer?
*#*#info#*#* (*#*#4636#*#*)

I haven't been able to access it since then. Is there another way to get to it?

Thanks for any help.

#2 mattlgroff

mattlgroff

The Dark Knight

• Developer
  • 2,298 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 02:12 AM

Did the last patch remove the ability to get to the testing menu/phone info via the dialer?
*#*#info#*#* (*#*#4636#*#*)

I haven't been able to access it since then. Is there another way to get to it?

Thanks for any help.

I've heard that are apps in the market. Try looking up "Phone Information" apps
  • AhkuDroid likes this

Please do not Personal Message me for help or troubleshooting. They will be ignored. Post in threads or start one in Q&A sections.

If you feel the need to donate to me, click here.

#3 AhkuDroid

AhkuDroid

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 03:43 PM

Thanks, it looks like my Notification App from XDA has a direct link to the Phone Info part of that menu at least. I wonder why Motorola would choose to block this basic feature. It's rather annoying and feels like "child proofing". I still wonder if there is an SQL value that can be changed that will bring this menu back.

On another note, I just wanted to say thank you for your epic RAZR Utility. I lost my root on update and your simplified program made it a lot less daunting than hopping into SDK myself. The whole Moto community thanks you!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: testing menu, razr, 6.12.173, phone info, *#*#4636#*#*, update, remove, change, testing, motorola

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users