Dont wanna be spoiled? Dont keep reading.
I loved the movie overall. I loved how it was basically a movie to kill the old plot hole that has existed since episode 4 first came out. Did anyone else feel that the darth vader scene at the end was totally "disneyed?" Yes, he went ape crap on those rebels but when he actually used his saber they refused to show any gore despite the PG13 rating. The scene itself was still awesome, regardless.
- Rey has no relation to the Orso family
- Saw deserved more screen time and a better end than "Im just gonna stay behind cuz im tired of this crap"
- Vader was awesome, but I still wish they would have had him in his Prime rather than well into episode 4 times, a flashback would have been nice.
- The old footage/CGI carrie fisher was awesome, the whole end scene was just awesome. Mae you wanna pop episode 4 into the blu ray player right away.
- Was cool to see C3PO and R2D2, but not so much that you cringed.
- I like that everyone died for the cause.
- I wasnt overly impressed with Donnie Yens character, he was kind of goofy.
Im sure ill think of more once you guys bing up points of your own.