156 replies to this topic

#21 Aldroid33

Aldroid33

Superuser

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 766 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 08:49 AM

well, i have been mulling it over the last 24 hours, and timmy10shoes is right. i obviously used something with permission something that he used too, and that is against the law around here :lol: . i will no longer be supporting this rom, so if you download this then you are on your own.

I'm sorry, will you be doing a new one? Is this ice or in based?
Samsung S4, Rooted, Encrypted, Stock JB 4.4.3 GPE and Echo TW v.24 4.4.2
Moto Xoom WiFi-EOS Big Part 4.4.4 w/ TWRP 2.7.1. Thanks BRD & R'nH!

#22 Quadroller

Quadroller

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC
  • Current Device(s):MOTO DROID BIONIC-2

Posted 17 February 2013 - 08:59 AM

Absolutely LOVE it!! B)
  • mrlolli likes this

#23 fwtx

fwtx

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 09:29 AM

well, i have been mulling it over the last 24 hours, and timmy10shoes is right. i obviously used something with permission something that he used too, and that is against the law around here :lol: . i will no longer be supporting this rom, so if you download this then you are on your own.

maybe just use the default blur icons? i dont know much about making roms, but this is the first good ics rom thats come out in months and id hate to see it die so soon! most of the JB roms just have to many glitches to be good daily drivers

#24 tw1n5nak35

tw1n5nak35

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL, U.S
  • Current Device(s):Samsung Galaxy JuggerNote3 (SM-N900V)

Posted 17 February 2013 - 10:01 AM

No more support for this rom? That's ok, thanks anyway :D

Previous Device: Motorola Droid Bionic (XT875)                                            Current Device: Samsung Galaxy Juggernote3 (SM-N900V)
Roms: EclipseICS, IcarusHD, WizzedBean, Executioner and Stock                Roms: Hyperdrive, Eclipse, Jasemine, Bigginz and Stock
Recovery: Safestrap v3.11                                                                             Recovery: Safestrap v3.75

#25 mrlolli

mrlolli

Put Member Title Here

• Developer
  • 763 posts
  • LocationNowhere

Posted 17 February 2013 - 11:00 AM

Thats a bummer man. We got permission for the devs to use it. I downloaded it and it a nice looking rom.

Sent from Above

hey man, thanks. this community is too small to have any bad blood among ourselves. i dont want any bad feelings between us and i wanna start fresh. is that cool with you?

2qa7hv4.jpg

Nice job on the signature, jl90...thanks! 

#26 timmy10shoes

timmy10shoes

• Developer
  • 198 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 11:32 AM

There is absolutely no bad blood man. I really did download your rom and threw it on a slot. It looks good man. It just through me off to see a new rom with the exact same settings menu we have. I never wanted you to not support your rom, change it or pull it.

Sent from Above

• upchuckle likes this
Sent from Above

#27 jayrod

jayrod

Bacon, Cheese & Mod Connoisseur

• 6,525 posts
  • LocationWilmington NC
  • Current Device(s):Taimen

Posted 17 February 2013 - 11:47 AM

Just to add my .02...If ANYONE wants to use any of the stuff from my themes just ask. As long as I am asked and credit is given,I'm fine with it...and that seems to be the norm that I have seen. Just don't take it,add one thing and call it your own...two different things all together.
  • timmy10shoes likes this

#28 mrlolli

mrlolli

Put Member Title Here

• Developer
  • 763 posts
  • LocationNowhere

Posted 17 February 2013 - 11:48 AM

Ok great. We are friends, then :D .

Now, I would like invite anybody who would like to get into theming or who has themed but hasnt really gotten their stuff out there to go ahead and go nuts on this rom. And now that timmy10shoes and I have gotten this little thing settled, I will get back into supporting this rom. Sorry about the roller coaster ride, guys :)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
  • tw1n5nak35 likes this

2qa7hv4.jpg

#29 mrlolli

mrlolli

Put Member Title Here

• Developer
  • 763 posts
  • LocationNowhere

Posted 17 February 2013 - 12:06 PM

Ok i dont know why it seems everyone thinks that i took the icons and called them my own...

I got them from dustinb's cobalt theme thats in the play store. Before i used them in my aokp rom, i got his permission. I then have given him thanks in both of my ops. If i am incorrect as to who i should be crediting these icons to, please tell me so i can fix it.

2qa7hv4.jpg

#30 jayrod

jayrod

Bacon, Cheese & Mod Connoisseur

• 6,525 posts
  • LocationWilmington NC
  • Current Device(s):Taimen

Posted 17 February 2013 - 12:17 PM

I didn't mean to imply anything...sorry. Just puttin it out there for anyone who would like to use any of the stuff I have done.

#31 mrlolli

mrlolli

Put Member Title Here

• Developer
  • 763 posts
  • LocationNowhere

Posted 17 February 2013 - 12:21 PM

Oh ok sorry...im just a little edgy today:wacko:

2qa7hv4.jpg

#32 nobe1976

nobe1976

I Void Warranties

• Developer
  • 1,303 posts
  • Twitter:@nobe1976
  • LocationWhere I AM
  • Current Device(s):LG G2, ®∆z® |/|@xX Π¶, Motorola Bionic, Viewsonic GTablet

Posted 17 February 2013 - 01:09 PM

I am so all over this when I get my battery charged up enough to create another slot. You guys rock the house with the Bionic. My brother got a iPhone5 upgrade the other day and even jailbroke doesn't touch what you guys have done for us. Keep up the good awesome work.
  • mrlolli likes this

new_animated_sig.gif

#33 mrlolli

mrlolli

Put Member Title Here

• Developer
  • 763 posts
  • LocationNowhere

Posted 17 February 2013 - 01:20 PM

Thanks! :) We will do what we can to make sure your brother regrets getting an iphone over an android;)

2qa7hv4.jpg

#34 tw1n5nak35

tw1n5nak35

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 04:38 PM

Ok great. We are friends, then :D .

Now, I would like invite anybody who would like to get into theming or who has themed but hasnt really gotten their stuff out there to go ahead and go nuts on this rom. And now that timmy10shoes and I have gotten this little thing settled, I will get back into supporting this rom. Sorry about the roller coaster ride, guys :)

Its good that your back to supporting this ROM. WiFi tether works, I got 22 hours of battery life with interactive/deadline and lapdock works perfectly :D

Sent from my OverdriveBlur BIONIC using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2
  • mrlolli likes this

Previous Device: Motorola Droid Bionic (XT875)                                            Current Device: Samsung Galaxy Juggernote3 (SM-N900V)
Roms: EclipseICS, IcarusHD, WizzedBean, Executioner and Stock                Roms: Hyperdrive, Eclipse, Jasemine, Bigginz and Stock
Recovery: Safestrap v3.11                                                                             Recovery: Safestrap v3.75

#35 mrlolli

mrlolli

Put Member Title Here

• Developer
  • 763 posts
  • LocationNowhere

Posted 17 February 2013 - 05:10 PM

Thanks for the update! I was hoping the lapdock worked... :)

2qa7hv4.jpg

#36 Guest_HOFFA_*

Guest_HOFFA_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 February 2013 - 05:16 PM

Mrlolli. Rom is strong as ever, And I was just playing about Titanium. lol Props From my home town of Schenectady Ny.
  • mrlolli likes this

#37 Guest_HOFFA_*

Guest_HOFFA_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 February 2013 - 05:19 PM

Thanks for the update! I was hoping the lapdock worked... :)

Just saying whos uses lap dock in this day and age. just free wifi and use ur tablet. If you have you have one. I used the lap dock once. Then said forget this crap. worst 99.00 usd I ever spent. Again just saying.

#38 mrlolli

mrlolli

Put Member Title Here

• Developer
  • 763 posts
  • LocationNowhere

Posted 17 February 2013 - 06:09 PM

Mrlolli. Rom is strong as ever, And I was just playing about Titanium. lol Props From my home town of Schenectady Ny.

Lol thanks, and i knew you were a closet tibu fan :lol: viva italia

2qa7hv4.jpg

#39 mrlolli

mrlolli

Put Member Title Here

• Developer
  • 763 posts
  • LocationNowhere

Posted 17 February 2013 - 06:18 PM

Oh, and one more thing, hoffa...if you dont like your lapdock, sell it to me :D , i will buy it from you

2qa7hv4.jpg

#40 tw1n5nak35

tw1n5nak35

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 08:39 PM

Just saying whos uses lap dock in this day and age. just free wifi and use ur tablet. If you have you have one. I used the lap dock once. Then said forget this crap. worst 99.00 usd I ever spent. Again just saying.

Sorry to hear that you wasted $99.00.. I got my lap dock for $47.99 and I use a lap dock in this day and age :D

Sent from my OverdriveBlur Bionic using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users