42 replies to this topic

#21 lownslow200sx

lownslow200sx

OSE-DEV/THEMER

• Developer
  • 355 posts
  • Google+:Lownslow200sx
  • LocationRocky Mount, NC
  • Current Device(s):Razr HD, OG Razor, Nexus 7 (2012)

Posted 05 March 2012 - 06:15 PM

On a side note tho thanks for the posting & work Lownslow200sx it is greatly appreciated seeing as I HATE the dam white backround crap Google uses stock in there apps.

Sorry if my post came off like I was being a smart rear end I was just in a hurry and posted but I understand were you are coming from,
I dont like flashing things that don't explain what they work on. I mainly posted it for AOKP B27 | AXI0M | KANG | RAZR | AB5 when it was released but I noticed it worked with other roms also so I removed AOKP B27 | AXI0M | KANG | RAZR | AB5 from the OP.

JXGM6Ej.png

#22 Aixelsyd

Aixelsyd

Freak on a Leash

• Administrator
  • 640 posts
  • LocationWindy City
  • Current Device(s):x13 Dev Ed & x14 Pure Ed & Droid Turbo

Posted 06 March 2012 - 05:03 AM

^^^^ No worries and fyi didn't take it that way at all from the get go. I feel ya tho as I'm always on the go as it is as well so no biggie. But yeah I wasn't trying to be rude or anything either just that as I said I'm a freak for details/clarification is all. Mostly for other folks more then me. I flash, brick, bootloop devices all the time so nothing new. I just like to have the clarity for other user who are NOT as much into this stuff and don't have the time or nerves to go threw and have issues forcing them to go back to square one to get the device running again. That said it looks like the basis are covered so we know you work does in fact work on all the CURRENT ics build on the float for us. no how long that will last we don't know seeing as these devs pump this shit out so darn fast......lol.

My suggestion what we should do is edit your OP from time to time when you update anything and or a ROM gets updated and someone tests it with these apps posted. If someone tests and reports it is good to go on the new ROM update we can edit the OP to state that. That said being and Admin I'll be more then happy to assist in watching any comments and can edit the OP from time to time as well just to take some of the burden off of you keeping up with it all. IE like anything else work as a group/team for the ENTIRE community so there is less headaches for everyone. Just let me know and we can go from there.
  • lownslow200sx likes this

#23 Kirbnite

Kirbnite

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 08:02 AM

As in the past, with my experience, as long as the ROM you are using is based off of the same build it will work. In this case, as long as the ROM you are using is based off of 4.0.3 being this is the version of google apps then there should be no reason they would fail to work correctly.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

#24 Aixelsyd

Aixelsyd

Freak on a Leash

• Administrator
  • 640 posts
  • LocationWindy City

Posted 06 March 2012 - 12:25 PM

As in the past, with my experience, as long as the ROM you are using is based off of the same build it will work. In this case, as long as the ROM you are using is based off of 4.0.3 being this is the version of google apps then there should be no reason they would fail to work correctly.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

That is not entirely true tho. Reason being is some of the ROMs already have the Gapps in the ROM being flashed & others you have to flash Gapps separate. So lets say a ROM has the Gapps as part of it, just because the ROM & About screen says 4.0.3 after flashing does NOT mean all the Gapps are going to be 4.0.3, it could be the /system base is 4.0.3 but apps are a mix of 4.0.3 & 4.0.4 stuff as i've seen it first hand myself.

I will say in the majority of cases you are correct but there is times where it is not the case tho. So we all just need to be a careful when flashing different stuff to NOT cause issue. I know what a pain it can be to fastboot back to have to start over. So i try to make an honest effort to make sure we have the full skinny on what is working and what doesn't between all the different ROMs seeing as these devs can crush us with updates on a daily basis almost
  • lownslow200sx likes this

#25 dmlsthe1

dmlsthe1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 04:14 PM

hey has anyone tried flashing the play store and not get an inverted play store after boot?

#26 kl0wn

kl0wn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 12:39 AM

hey has anyone tried flashing the play store and not get an inverted play store after boot?

Same thing happened to me, will look into it tomorrow, too tired now. Other than that everything else worked fine.

You can update the OP from AB9 to AB11. Just got done flashing everything on AB11 and it works fine, other than the new Market.

EDIT: Got Play Store inverted. One in the OP isn't the most up-to-date version. Found the most up-to-date version and flashed it without a problem.

#27 lownslow200sx

lownslow200sx

OSE-DEV/THEMER

• Developer
  • 355 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 04:48 AM

Google Play Store is updated I uploaded the wrong file yesterday sorry guys :) I tested it and it works 100% on AB11.

JXGM6Ej.png

#28 kl0wn

kl0wn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 09:18 PM

Tested and working on Gummy 0.8.2.

#29 lownslow200sx

lownslow200sx

OSE-DEV/THEMER

• Developer
  • 355 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 09:21 PM

Tested and working on Gummy 0.8.2.

Thanks will add to OP.

JXGM6Ej.png

#30 kl0wn

kl0wn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 09:26 PM

Thanks will add to OP.

He just updated to 0.8.3, so after my D/L finishes I'll flash that then re-flash these to insure they still work, I don't see why they wouldn't though. But will report back then.

EDIT: Confirmed working on 0.8.3

#31 lownslow200sx

lownslow200sx

OSE-DEV/THEMER

• Developer
  • 355 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 03:48 PM

He just updated to 0.8.3, so after my D/L finishes I'll flash that then re-flash these to insure they still work, I don't see why they wouldn't though. But will report back then.

EDIT: Confirmed working on 0.8.3

Thanks again I'll update OP.

JXGM6Ej.png

#32 dmlsthe1

dmlsthe1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 12:40 PM

working for me on axiom aokp razr b12

#33 Aixelsyd

Aixelsyd

Freak on a Leash

• Administrator
  • 640 posts
  • LocationWindy City

Posted 13 March 2012 - 04:08 PM

working for me on axiom aokp razr b12

yep i already updated the OP for lownsow200sx stating that.

#34 lownslow200sx

lownslow200sx

OSE-DEV/THEMER

• Developer
  • 355 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 12:17 AM

New inverted Google Play Store (3.5.15) added to OP.

JXGM6Ej.png

#35 lownslow200sx

lownslow200sx

OSE-DEV/THEMER

• Developer
  • 355 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 08:16 AM

Updated Compatible Rom In OP

JXGM6Ej.png

#36 travp624

travp624

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Twitter:@travp624

Posted 13 April 2012 - 07:56 PM

Be freaking sweet if you linked to the place all these files are taken from. Not to mention that whole crediting the ppl who spend the countless hours doing this would be awesome to! You know considering most the downloads here are my work!

#37 superrelaxx

superrelaxx

Droid Master

• Superuser
  • 921 posts
  • Twitter:jasNwa
  • LocationSeattle, Washington

Posted 13 April 2012 - 08:24 PM

Be freaking sweet if you linked to the place all these files are taken from. Not to mention that whole crediting the ppl who spend the countless hours doing this would be awesome to! You know considering most the downloads here are my work!

+1 ^^

#38 lownslow200sx

lownslow200sx

OSE-DEV/THEMER

• Developer
  • 355 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 08:41 PM

Originally I had a link in the OP but after editing it 1000 time i forgot to add it back in and I also mentioned it was not my work look at post #6 & #11 sorry about that i know its very time consuming to do this work i just wanted to share it here and give proof it worked on the razr.

JXGM6Ej.png

#39 travp624

travp624

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Twitter:@travp624

Posted 14 April 2012 - 12:12 PM

Originally I had a link in the OP but after editing it 1000 time i forgot to add it back in and I also mentioned it was not my work look at post #6 & #11 sorry about that i know its very time consuming to do this work i just wanted to share it here and give proof it worked on the razr.

Its all good also you got a few things I didn't do! Like dropbox and a few others. You should figure out where they came from I don't wanna take credit for stuff I didn't do either LOL!

Anyway Thanks!

#40 trikotret

trikotret

Droid Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,461 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr HD

Posted 22 April 2012 - 06:22 PM

anyone tried these on the ICS leak sine they were bored?? :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Gapps, Inverted, ICS, CM9, Axi0M, play store, Gummy 0.9.0., Blacked Out

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users