Photo

[Cdma Razr][Gingerbread] Tranquil Ice V7.xx - Bringing Ice Cold Heat To The Razr

• Please log in to reply
179 replies to this topic

#101 MrFrankRazr

MrFrankRazr

Dedicated Supporter

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 669 posts
  • Twitter:@MrFrankReyna
  • Google+:frankreyna
  • LocationSoCal, USA
  • Current Device(s):LG G2 on VZW

Posted 05 March 2012 - 07:44 AM

This will be fixed soon:)

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk

Great looking and running ROM no doubt. Issues are expected with a newly released ROM too...it's a work in progress! :)

Moved on to the LG G2 on VZW and lovin it!

#102 Guest_DirtyDroidX_*

Guest_DirtyDroidX_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 March 2012 - 07:47 AM

After flashing one of the boot animations, I no longer have data. I get 3G/4G...but no data. I have done the *#*#info#*#* toggle without success. Will wipe all again and flash, maybe will restore Axiom if this doesn't work.
Great looking ROM though P3!

I no your not a new to the data thing. Trust me I've been running thus since last wed. I've had go ness with data about 5 or 6 times. I use lte switch . Follow my post 39 it works trust me . The more the phone settled in it runs better. If lte switch acts weird just clear data in it. But I pit it in GSM let it sit for a little bit. Once I get 3g or 4g up I let it sit a min then switching to GSM/CDMA auto PRL if that font work go from GSM to evdo then pit on auto PRL. If still nothing leave it on auto PRL then reboot and repeat steps. Yesterday it worked all day without going out. Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk

#103 wulf

wulf

Themer

• Superuser
  • 929 posts
  • Twitter:@Wulf_X1
  • LocationMidwest

Posted 05 March 2012 - 08:00 AM

I no your not a new to the data thing. Trust me I've been running thus since last wed. I've had go ness with data about 5 or 6 times. I use lte switch . Follow my post 39 it works trust me . The more the phone settled in it runs better. If lte switch acts weird just clear data in it. But I pit it in GSM let it sit for a little bit. Once I get 3g or 4g up I let it sit a min then switching to GSM/CDMA auto PRL if that font work go from GSM to evdo then pit on auto PRL. If still nothing leave it on auto PRL then reboot and repeat steps. Yesterday it worked all day without going out. Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk

I followed your instructions and its not an exact science for sure.
What works for me when I lose data I use LTE on/off (easier than *#*#indo#*#*)from the market

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

and go to preferred network and select GSM only, reboot, and repeat steps. After a few I get 4g back and stays with me for a while.this works for me most of the time,lol.

Edit. Even though you select GSM only it will switch back to GSM/CDMA auto (prl) but I still keep 4g.

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk

#104 MrFrankRazr

MrFrankRazr

Dedicated Supporter

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 669 posts
  • LocationSoCal, USA

Posted 05 March 2012 - 08:14 AM

So I did the info toggle dance again but this time did a reboot and i finally got data! LOL....this is going to be an interesting ride til it gets fixed. But it's worth it.
Now...go download LTE!!!

#105 Aixelsyd

Aixelsyd

Freak on a Leash

• Administrator
  • 640 posts
  • LocationWindy City
  • Current Device(s):x13 Dev Ed & x14 Pure Ed & Droid Turbo

Posted 05 March 2012 - 10:43 AM

After flashing one of the boot animations, I no longer have data. I get 3G/4G...but no data. I have done the *#*#info#*#* toggle without success. Will wipe all again and flash, maybe will restore Axiom if this doesn't work.
Great looking ROM though P3!

If you can use Wifi grab Phone info from the Market and cycle it to GSM, wait for it to flash a couple of times then put it back on GSM/CDMA auto PRL and it will come back. I flashed each one yesterday and had no trouble getting data back after cycling it
  • MrFrankRazr likes this

#106 MrFrankRazr

MrFrankRazr

Dedicated Supporter

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 669 posts
  • LocationSoCal, USA

Posted 05 March 2012 - 10:56 AM

If you can use Wifi grab Phone info from the Market and cycle it to GSM, wait for it to flash a couple of times then put it back on GSM/CDMA auto PRL and it will come back. I flashed each one yesterday and had no trouble getting data back after cycling it

Yeah, after i did the info toggle I got data...then downloaded LTE on/off. I'm good to go for now. Thanks!

#107 got556

got556

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 452 posts
  • Twitter:@got556
  • LocationChicago

Posted 05 March 2012 - 12:01 PM

Which Inverted apps you using on the build? If you don't mind post a link to them or shoot it over to me via PM. I kinda what to check something out but need to know which files you had used.

If you used this thread

talk, gmail and market would all work inverted, did for me on AXI0M AOKP. Just a heads up.

Downloading this ROM right now, will probably flash it later on today, pretty excited.

I was just using the ones already on my SD Card from the Rootzwiki thread. W/ that I flashed a 2-15-12 build of Gapps I found somewhere (can't remember the location...maybe the AOKP wiki page) and everything works.
Posted Image

#108 DroidJunk

DroidJunk

• Superuser
  • 25 posts
  • LocationSE Texas

Posted 05 March 2012 - 12:38 PM

I just want everyone to know that this is P3's hard work getting it on the Razr. I help with TranqilIce as a whole, but he has done everthing to get it on the Razr.
  • Aixelsyd and MrFrankRazr like this

#109 kl0wn

kl0wn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 12:51 PM

I just want everyone to know that this is P3's hard work getting it on the Razr. I help with TranqilIce as a whole, but he has done everthing to get it on the Razr.

And we all appreciate that. I remember running TranQ on my DX back in the day. I cannot wait for this to be a little more stable than it already is.

Thank you to you, and everybody else that has helped with this project.

#110 Aixelsyd

Aixelsyd

Freak on a Leash

• Administrator
  • 640 posts
  • LocationWindy City

Posted 05 March 2012 - 12:56 PM

I was just using the ones already on my SD Card from the Rootzwiki thread. W/ that I flashed a 2-15-12 build of Gapps I found somewhere (can't remember the location...maybe the AOKP wiki page) and everything works.

Well we need to be a little more specific my friend. I had tried flashing one of the inverted blacked ones yesterday ( and yeah I don't recall which it was off the top of my head) and it bootlooped the device and I had to go back to square one.

That said before folks comment on something they used and it worked lets be SPECIFIC or at least post the link to where they were from so it does NOT cause ppl issues moving forward

#111 JBeswetherick

JBeswetherick

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationMilford,Mi

Posted 05 March 2012 - 01:19 PM

Is there any way I can remove the Nexus Nav Buttons?If so thatd be great aha.

#112 Aixelsyd

Aixelsyd

Freak on a Leash

• Administrator
  • 640 posts
  • LocationWindy City

Posted 05 March 2012 - 01:24 PM

Is there any way I can remove the Nexus Nav Buttons?If so thatd be great aha.

Not yet but in the next update they will be gone. It was a leftover thing from there Gnex builds

#113 JBeswetherick

JBeswetherick

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationMilford,Mi

Posted 05 March 2012 - 01:27 PM

Okay Well I like it, it looks great. Looking forward to new releases. Keep up the good work.

#114 got556

got556

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 452 posts
  • LocationChicago

Posted 05 March 2012 - 01:55 PM

Well we need to be a little more specific my friend. I had tried flashing one of the inverted blacked ones yesterday ( and yeah I don't recall which it was off the top of my head) and it bootlooped the device and I had to go back to square one.

That said before folks comment on something they used and it worked lets be SPECIFIC or at least post the link to where they were from so it does NOT cause ppl issues moving forward

Well I'll try to find the place where I downloaded the gapps package and link it. I also flashed MMS and Youtube inverted from the Rootzwiki thread over the stock Tranquil apps and it booted up fine. I'm guessing the Rootzwiki inverted gapps such as Talk, Gmail, Calendar, Market (vending,apk and phonesky.apk) will not work w/ the stock Tranquil gapps.
Posted Image

#115 PillClinton

PillClinton

#FireGaryBettman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts
  • Twitter:530SharksFan
  • LocationNorCal

Posted 05 March 2012 - 02:14 PM

Awesome first release P3!! As soon as Bluetooth is up & running, I'll be checking this out for sure.

#116 lownslow200sx

lownslow200sx

OSE-DEV/THEMER

• Developer
  • 355 posts
  • Google+:Lownslow200sx
  • LocationRocky Mount, NC
  • Current Device(s):Razr HD, OG Razor, Nexus 7 (2012)

Posted 05 March 2012 - 03:35 PM

Post #18 and #19

JXGM6Ej.png

#117 Narffran

Narffran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 147 posts
  • Twitter:Fran_Granfield
  • LocationNorth of Boston MA

Posted 05 March 2012 - 03:46 PM

Ahh but your work is in there so we thank you also.

Looking forward to more work being done on this!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

#118 Aixelsyd

Aixelsyd

Freak on a Leash

• Administrator
  • 640 posts
  • LocationWindy City

Posted 05 March 2012 - 04:15 PM

Well I'll try to find the place where I downloaded the gapps package and link it. I also flashed MMS and Youtube inverted from the Rootzwiki thread over the stock Tranquil apps and it booted up fine. I'm guessing the Rootzwiki inverted gapps such as Talk, Gmail, Calendar, Market (vending,apk and phonesky.apk) will not work w/ the stock Tranquil gapps.

Thing is the inverted apps over on RootzWiki work fine on P3's TQi build for the Gnex and they are the same apps in this build. however something must be different as they did cause me issues yesterday so I'm trying to narrow down what caused it or if something else happened

#119 got556

got556

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 452 posts
  • LocationChicago

Posted 05 March 2012 - 04:23 PM

^That's interesting. Hmmm. I guess I have a request for the dev's to start using inverted apps in all their ICS roms. To me it looks better, it saves the screen and battery, and it saves the end users from having to flash them later. :) Small request though :P as I would say inverted gapps is at the bottom of my ICS priority list.
  • Aixelsyd and lownslow200sx like this
Posted Image

#120 Aixelsyd

Aixelsyd

Freak on a Leash

• Administrator
  • 640 posts
  • LocationWindy City

Posted 05 March 2012 - 05:09 PM

^That's interesting. Hmmm. I guess I have a request for the dev's to start using inverted apps in all their ICS roms. To me it looks better, it saves the screen and battery, and it saves the end users from having to flash them later. :) Small request though :P as I would say inverted gapps is at the bottom of my ICS priority list.

I totally agreed but flashing after the fact is no bother to me at least as i rarely ever use a ROM fully stock from the dev. I go in and delete/change things to the *.zip before install so not a big deal to me to flash Gapps after the fact if need be.
  • lownslow200sx likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users