Photo

[ROM] Eclipse Razr XT912 (VZW) - v2.2 7/11/13 - Welcome to the Dark!

• Please log in to reply
403 replies to this topic

#261 dubsx

dubsx

Droid Master

• Superuser
  • 400 posts
  • Twitter:dubs_x
  • LocationThe OH

Posted 05 April 2013 - 06:08 PM

Waiting for this ROM to move to the official JB kernel, I miss my eclipse ICS...but like the JB..... :(

You won't notice any difference on the "new kernel". It's nearly identical to the leak kernel. mattlgroff's compatibility tool is way easier than Nitro rebuilding the ROM. Just so you're not surprised if Nitro doesn't get around to an update.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

• PillClinton and The Doctor like this
Posted Image

#262 zero

zero

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 04:38 AM

Is there any way to use the market version of Google apps? I've been having issues with baked in dark apps. I get incompatibility issues when I try to install.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

#263 nitroglycerine33

nitroglycerine33

Mr. Eclipse

• Developer
  • 224 posts
  • Twitter:nitroglycerin33
  • LocationIowa

Posted 10 April 2013 - 03:00 AM

Is there any way to use the market version of Google apps? I've been having issues with baked in dark apps. I get incompatibility issues when I try to install.

Delete the app, reboot, then install from the market....

Posted Image
Donations are not expected but always greatly appreciated. Thank you for supporting Eclipse Rom!
Follow me on Twitter @nitroglycerin33

#264 The Doctor

The Doctor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 205 posts
  • Twitter:@disc_or_die
  • Google+:plus.google.com/104749243954429604279/
  • LocationAnn Arbor

Posted 10 April 2013 - 08:26 AM

You won't notice any difference on the "new kernel". It's nearly identical to the leak kernel. mattlgroff's compatibility tool is way easier than Nitro rebuilding the ROM. Just so you're not surprised if Nitro doesn't get around to an update.

Nitro posted on twitter that he is no longer supporting Eclipse and is moving on to his new project Elemental. He has moved to a new ROM and promises his latest creation will be on the Kexec Kernel for anyone to use.

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

• heblu likes this

#265 nitroglycerine33

nitroglycerine33

Mr. Eclipse

• Developer
  • 224 posts
  • LocationIowa

Posted 10 April 2013 - 07:00 PM

Nitro posted on twitter that he is no longer supporting Eclipse and is moving on to his new project Elemental. He has moved to a new ROM and promises his latest creation will be on the Kexec Kernel for anyone to use.

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

I never said I would stop supporting eclipse users. I said I was moving on to a new project.

• PillClinton, neckchop and The Doctor like this
Posted Image
Donations are not expected but always greatly appreciated. Thank you for supporting Eclipse Rom!

#266 deduct

deduct

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 02:16 AM

Well that's a relief. Eclipse was always my favorite ROM on bionic. And now its my favorite on my maxx. So thanks for this amazing ROM nitro and your continued support. I can't wait to see what you do with your new project.

#267 mgrimmenator

mgrimmenator

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 08:44 AM

eclipse: is it possible to flash this rom over the stock one rom slot0? of course that is once it is rebuilt to the OTA version if that is coming.

#268 ircphoenix

ircphoenix

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 11:04 PM

Nitro...

I absolutely LOVE your ROM. I've literally tried every single one and Eclipse has everything I want and nothing I don't. It is smooth, the issues I have I'm sure are limited to my own device and/or stupidity, and it just plain works. I love it. And I sincerely appreciate everything you've done for the ROM and the community. I'm sure it isn't your full time job, and that you'd put so much time into it is a wonderful benefit that we receive.

That being said...

Spend like 2 more seconds on your replies to people that love your work. =) If it is worth a reply, then it is worth a more thorough reply. If it isn't worth a few extra words, then it isn't worth a reply. =P

Thanks again for all you do man.

#269 PillClinton

PillClinton

#FireGaryBettman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts
  • Twitter:530SharksFan
  • LocationNorCal

Posted 16 April 2013 - 04:57 PM

I just wanted to pop in and say THANK YOU to Nitro for a rock solid rom!  After having various issues with CM 10.1 today, it's nice to change rom slots & come back to a rom where EVERYTHING works perfectly!  Can't wait to check out the next project  B)

• neckchop likes this

#270 heblu

heblu

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 09:31 AM

Same here. Looking forward to see eclipse on kexec :)

Thank you for a great rom!

#271 refuse2bstopped

refuse2bstopped

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr

Posted 10 May 2013 - 03:37 AM

Okay, I downloaded and tried to install this in a slot on safe strap but after hitting reboot to launch it, it only does the battery pool blink after I choose to continue beyond the safe strap screen into full boot.  Does this rom require a google apps zip like some of the others or something?  Or does it have to be installed in a certain slot?  I used slot 2 because slot 1 is in use already.  Anyone who knows, let me know.  

#272 nitroglycerine33

nitroglycerine33

Mr. Eclipse

• Developer
  • 224 posts
  • LocationIowa

Posted 10 May 2013 - 04:39 AM

Okay, I downloaded and tried to install this in a slot on safe strap but after hitting reboot to launch it, it only does the battery pool blink after I choose to continue beyond the safe strap screen into full boot.  Does this rom require a google apps zip like some of the others or something?  Or does it have to be installed in a certain slot?  I used slot 2 because slot 1 is in use already.  Anyone who knows, let me know.  

It requires the leaked kernel. Nothing more.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2
Posted Image

#273 refuse2bstopped

refuse2bstopped

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr

Posted 10 May 2013 - 12:29 PM

It requires the leaked kernel. Nothing more.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Oh, I see.  I have the pushed OTA.  Thanks for replying.  

#274 rdefino

rdefino

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 09:02 AM

Is there an eclipse version for the OTA JB coming?

#275 rdefino

rdefino

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 10:40 AM

I loaded the leaked Jb and rooted.

Loaded safestrap and used safe strap to install eclipse 1.1, it said installed, but when I reboot it's doesn't boot ecplise.

What am I doing wrong?

#276 rdefino

rdefino

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 01:18 PM

I;m looking to install this on the stock rom, not in a new in safe strap rom. Can I do this?

#277 cjlrazr

cjlrazr

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationAshburn, Va
  • Current Device(s):Verizon razr HD XT926

Posted 16 May 2013 - 03:44 AM

This rom has become my daily! loving it and thanks for the hard work!

CJ

#278 19psi

19psi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts
  • LocationKY
  • Current Device(s):OG RAZR

Posted 16 May 2013 - 12:56 PM

How come my smart actions battery saver doesn't have the restrict background data ability?

OG RAZR 

#279 fatmando2

fatmando2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts
  • LocationMichigan
  • Current Device(s):Droid RAZR

Posted 16 May 2013 - 05:59 PM

This rom is really great, it seems like lately though whenever someone sends me an mms message I will not be alerted of it unless I have data on when they send it. Is there any way to fix this? I realize I can't open mms messages without data on but it seemed like usually it would at least alert me on stock or most other roms.

#280 simon_lefisch

simon_lefisch

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 265 posts
  • LocationSoCal
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx

Posted 17 May 2013 - 07:08 AM

How come my smart actions battery saver doesn't have the restrict background data ability?

If I remember correctly, smart actions is an app that was "baked" into stock and had more functionality (or something like that). Since this ROM was debloated, smart actions won't function the way as it does in stock.

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk 2

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users