Photo

[ROM] Eclipse Razr XT912 (VZW) - v2.2 7/11/13 - Welcome to the Dark!

• Please log in to reply
403 replies to this topic

#221 juv3

juv3

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 01:12 PM

I did your script and it worked up until I turned the screen off and back on again... reset...

Dont forget to use SetCPU... add the Screen ON profile and check PERSISTENT like on this pic
Edit: also make sure Enable profiles is checked like on my previous profiles pic afew posts up

Attached Files

#222 wallacengineering

wallacengineering

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts
  • LocationDenver, CO
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Droid Razr MAXX (XT912)

Posted 07 March 2013 - 01:47 PM

Alright, I have setcpu downloaded and tried it and it works!
  • juv3 likes this
Apples are food. Quit being stupid, eat your food, and get a Droid.
Posted Image

#223 ircphoenix

ircphoenix

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 07:13 PM

I installed Eclipse (best ROM I've had since CM for my Inc, so thank you SOOOOOOOO much for it, Nitro) but I can't get reboot and hot reboot to work. Installed with latest SS, wiped system, cache, dalvik and did a factory reset.... but no luck. Anyone else have the problem but solve it? If so, can you give step by step instructions on what you did? I'm sure I've done something wrong and that it isn't the ROM's fault, but I want to be sure.

Thanks much!

#224 uglycasanova84

uglycasanova84

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Current Device(s):OG Razr

Posted 10 March 2013 - 03:44 AM

This ROM is great I have had a Ton a fun with it, and it is super reliable. Thanks for all your hard work!

#225 GodfatherIP

GodfatherIP

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 08:06 AM

So is this rom currently for JB leak only and incompatible with JB soak kernel or can I run it with JB soak?

#226 prstorero

prstorero

SuperThemerDevGuy

• Developer
  • 838 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 08:15 AM

So is this rom currently for JB leak only and incompatible with JB soak kernel or can I run it with JB soak?

You need to be on the Christmas kernel to run this.

#227 Memnoch73

Memnoch73

~The Devil~

• Smod
  • 5,016 posts
  • Google+:memnoch73@gmail.com
  • LocationRochester, NY
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 3XL

Posted 11 March 2013 - 08:24 AM

You need to be on the Christmas kernel to run this.

You can check out the compatibly tool

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

if you are on the soak
  • prstorero likes this

Bluesig3_zpsfd248ca4.png

#228 GodfatherIP

GodfatherIP

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 01:51 PM

You can check out the compatibly tool

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

if you are on the soak

Cool, thanks for the info. I think I'll just wait for now and hope that a new version comes out for the latest kernel. I don't want to get things all set up only to have to wipe and start over once a new version is released. Plus I guess I should give stock JB a day or two to see how I like it and so that I will properly appreciate all the extra mods in Eclipse.

#229 cp6608

cp6608

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 03:34 PM

Dumb question, but do we need to wipe everything coming from 1.0? If this has been answered previously, I apologize. Thanks!

#230 bjoestanley

bjoestanley

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts
  • LocationGeorgia
  • Current Device(s):RAZR MAXX

Posted 11 March 2013 - 03:43 PM

I just wiped cache and Dalvik. No issues.

#231 PillClinton

PillClinton

#FireGaryBettman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts
  • Twitter:530SharksFan
  • LocationNorCal

Posted 11 March 2013 - 06:12 PM

Finally getting around to testing this bad boy out, thanks Nitro!! Eclipse has been my favorite rom since Gingerbread, it will be great to give it a spin on JB. I'll report any issues I find.
  • dubsx likes this

#232 Zack

Zack

Developer

• Superuser
  • 94 posts
  • LocationArkansas
  • Current Device(s):OG Razr

Posted 11 March 2013 - 06:44 PM

Finally getting around to testing this bad boy out, thanks Nitro!! Eclipse has been my favorite rom since Gingerbread, it will be great to give it a spin on JB. I'll report any issues I find.

Good luck finding any issues. Lol This thing is rock solid!!
  • PillClinton and dubsx like this
Why do I love jacking with my phone so much??

#233 geraldstorms

geraldstorms

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 05:45 AM

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, SafeStrap 3.11 isn't as simple as SafeStrap on ICS when I had it. When flashing this rom what do I do in SafeStrap? I have SafeStrap 3.11 currently installed and I'm on the OTA JB 98.72.16

#234 prstorero

prstorero

SuperThemerDevGuy

• Developer
  • 838 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 06:09 AM

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, SafeStrap 3.11 isn't as simple as SafeStrap on ICS when I had it. When flashing this rom what do I do in SafeStrap? I have SafeStrap 3.11 currently installed and I'm on the OTA JB 98.72.16

Boot options and create ROM slot in slot 1. Then wipe and flash.

#235 hdkilner

hdkilner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 07:17 AM

I am on the same configuration as you and the new OTA JB update.16 (DOES NOT)work with this rom at least for me it didnt just kept rebooting.

#236 prstorero

prstorero

SuperThemerDevGuy

• Developer
  • 838 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 07:51 AM

I am on the same configuration as you and the new OTA JB update.16 (DOES NOT)work with this rom at least for me it didnt just kept rebooting.

You need to swap kernels with matts tool to run this :)

#237 hdkilner

hdkilner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 12:08 PM

I should have stayed on the leak the.16 update is a real power drainer for me.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

#238 SpyderMan

SpyderMan

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 535 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 13 March 2013 - 01:10 PM

kdkilner this rom was made to work on the leak's .8 jb kernel, not the OTA's .16 kernel…
if you are running this rom on .16, I'm surprised that it works… leave alone battery life!
Posted Image

Sig Created by Thach

#239 SpyderMan

SpyderMan

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 535 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 16 March 2013 - 05:13 PM

@all, I could use some help, please:
besides the power toggles that nitro included, I am running Widgetsoid w/2 notification widget bars.

seems out of nowhere the Widgetsoid brightness toggle is not working to change the actual display.

I have the toggle set to 15%, 45%, & 100% & the separate Auto brightness in the toggle's Settings & til now pulling down the notification bar & tapping on the toggle produced an immediate change - now, nothing apparently changes.

So, I looked into Settings->Display->Brightness & the brightness bar _did_ read whatever setting was made in Widgetsoid, but it wvs not put into effect; at least until I pressed OK there in the system's Settings.

nitro, I've loved your roms for a lot of versions & this post is an FYI, hoping to find a fix - in case something changed in 1.1 over 1.0

you should get lots more credit for the gr8 work you do. Don't let some folks who prob cant appreciate your work anyway put you off. Thanks again for this rom.
Posted Image

Sig Created by Thach

#240 SpyderMan

SpyderMan

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 535 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 17 March 2013 - 10:59 AM

@all, I could use some help, please:
besides the power toggles that nitro included, I am running Widgetsoid w/2 notification widget bars.

seems out of nowhere the Widgetsoid brightness toggle is not working to change the actual display.

I have the toggle set to 15%, 45%, & 100% & the separate Auto brightness in the toggle's Settings & til now pulling down the notification bar & tapping on the toggle produced an immediate change - now, nothing apparently changes.

So, I looked into Settings->Display->Brightness & the brightness bar _did_ read whatever setting was made in Widgetsoid, but it wvs not put into effect; at least until I pressed OK there in the system's Settings.

nitro, I've loved your roms for a lot of versions & this post is an FYI, hoping to find a fix - in case something changed in 1.1 over 1.0

you should get lots more credit for the gr8 work you do. Don't let some folks who prob cant appreciate your work anyway put you off. Thanks again for this rom.

I did a little digging / experimentation. I find that Widgetsoid loses control of brightness via it's toggle when my Razr goes to sleep, or is rebooted. Then I have to open the Display section of Settings, & not tap on either OK or cancel & either hit the home button, or pull down the notification bar & make changes via the Widgetsoid toggle & then the toggle works until it goes to sleep, or I reboot.

This never happened b4… any help much appreciated… tia
Posted Image

Sig Created by Thach

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users