• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 reptilian

reptilian

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 12:19 AM

When I restart my razr my weather and Android pro widgets fail to load. My live wallpaper resets to stock. ADW launcher takes a while to start working properly. And so do almost all my non-stock apps.
Quickclock will no longer allow me to change the overclock settings.
I am using clutch 1.0 on .173
I'm not 100% sure when all the problems started. I noticed my wallpaper reset at one point and simply put it back on, but everything else was fine. I was overclocked to 1300 with quickclock, and decided to attempt to push it to 1400. As soon as I set the CPU, the phone crashed. I rebooted the phone and all the problems started. After a second reboot, my ADW theme was no longer working for just a few apps on the homescreen, but still in the app drawer. I'm hoping I can fix this without resetting the phone.
Thanks for any help anyone can offer.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

#2 reptilian

reptilian

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 03:23 PM

Alright, I guess I'm not getting any help with this one. Is there any possible way to do a complete backup and restore of my apps and data? I have titanium backup pro, but I tried doing it once and couldn't figure out how to get everything back

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

#3 mopar57

mopar57

Developer/MOD

• Superuser
  • 375 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 03:28 PM

I guess why you might not be getting any help is because no one is either experience this issue or is on the same setup.
Have you wiped everything?

AS far as TiBu is concern:
menu/batch
scroll down until Backup/ Backup all user apps+ system data
and select which ones you want.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Got an idea for a theme?

PM me!

I like mail! :D

#4 reptilian

reptilian

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 06:12 PM

I haven't wiped anything yet. I know how to backup everything. It's the restoring I have issues with.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users