• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Admin

Admin

Administrator

• Administrator
  • 167 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 10:23 AM

You've rooted your phone and all is going well when all of a sudden something happens and you have to take it back to the store. Now you're trying to figure out how to unroot your device so no one knows. You can do this via adb and spend some time trying to figure it out or in just a click you can completely remove all traces of root on your device and keep all of your data intact. Nothing could be simpler than this, download the app from the market and install. Go to your app drawer and click on the Ginger Unroot app and you will be presented with a dialog confirming that you want to unroot. Select yes and the application will unroot your device then reboot. When it comes back all of your data is intact and your device is unrooted and ready to go back. Or if you dont want a rooted handset any longer nothing can be simpler than this.

This will work on all gingerbread and froyo devices and I have personally tested this on ICS with complete success!

Download from the market for $0.99 -

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Posted Image Posted Image
  • Bignadad, jtelander and BestDeathEver like this

#2 rhinolow

rhinolow

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 11:52 AM

Has anyone else tried this? Does it matter what root process you used?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

#3 droidRguy

droidRguy

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 07:44 AM

+1

#4 stevessvt

stevessvt

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 06:22 PM

I have it and it unrooted doomlords root in about 3 seconds. I rooted again using DLs one click root again no problem.

#5 jtelander

jtelander

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 11:10 AM

Thanks..picked it up today. Always good to have a plan.

#6 Thach

Thach

Motorola Fanboy

• Administrator
  • 2,364 posts
  • Twitter:thach2639
  • Google+:Thach26
  • LocationGrand Forks ND
  • Current Device(s):OG Droid, Droid X, Droid X2, Droid Razr, Droid Bionic, Droid Xyboard 8.2, Nexus 7

Posted 14 December 2011 - 05:10 AM

I used this app last night a couple times to make sure it works. Its a great app and un-roots the phone in no time at all. I would recommend this to anyone and everyone.

Thach%20Admin%20device%20list.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users