EDNYLaw

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Google+:jklimek0921
  • LocationNew York

Posted 21 February 2012 - 10:03 AM

Can't help with why you are not receiving calls but as for the phone settings, they moved them in ics. Open your dialer and hit your menu button and you will see settings.

Sent from my AOKP AXI0M[R] using Xparent Purple Tapatalk

Thanks for that, never would have found it :) Now if I can receive calls I'll be in ICS heaven

#122 got556

got556

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 452 posts
  • Twitter:@got556
  • LocationChicago

Posted 21 February 2012 - 10:06 AM

^^Good luck :)
Posted Image

#123 tweakhax

tweakhax

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts
  • Google+:116149427927563718815
  • LocationSouth Dakota

Posted 21 February 2012 - 10:18 AM

Gonna charge this up to 100% and test battery stats and will post results also. On Axiom I was getting great battery life.

Everytime I've tried to install inverted gapps I f*cking soft brick my phone. Can you send me the files you are using and what method you use to install them?

Thanks got556
Dedicated to preserving the art of the Crackflasher ---- Where's my stylus?

#124 simon_lefisch

simon_lefisch

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 265 posts
  • LocationSoCal
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx

Posted 21 February 2012 - 10:20 AM

ok i just read thru this entire thread and i think im going to have to flash this on SS. running eclipse right now (which i love) but after reading everything on hear its time to switch. i didnt even get a chance to flash the other Axi0M ROM. time for some crack flashing!!

#125 mugsy77

mugsy77

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts
  • Current Device(s):RAZR MAXX

Posted 21 February 2012 - 10:24 AM

I've tried everything: the embassy, the German government, the consulate. I even talked to the U.N. ambassador. It's no use, I just can't bring my wife to orgasm.
  • tweakhax likes this

#126 brewski

brewski

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 10:27 AM

Possible stupid question, but does anyone know if webtop is working? Or is it not working on any ICS rom due to HW acceleration?

#127 atcjeff

atcjeff

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
  • LocationCleveland, Ohio
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr XT912

Posted 21 February 2012 - 10:37 AM

Possible stupid question, but does anyone know if webtop is working? Or is it not working on any ICS rom due to HW acceleration?

I believe that webtop is not working because it is part of the Moto Blur and this rom is pure ICS goodness. Probably will not get webtop back until the Moto release of ICS. I also believe that the current webtop version is not ICS compatable and version 3 will be released soon that will be ICS compatable and work better with the lapdock 500. This is just the ramblings of a glue sniffing flash-a-holic and should not be treated as fact. LOL Don't kill me but I actually like some of the Blur features including the webtop and use it often. I am looking forward to the official moto/verizon release of ICS. At least safe strap makes it ease to go back and forth.
Remember, crowded elevators smell different to midgets.

#128 got556

got556

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 452 posts
  • Twitter:@got556
  • LocationChicago

Posted 21 February 2012 - 10:37 AM

Everytime I've tried to install inverted gapps I f*cking soft brick my phone. Can you send me the files you are using and what method you use to install them?

Thanks got556

Go here

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Download each .apk individually (be advised some don't work with this ROM however). Once all downloaded put them all on your SD Card. From there boot into recovery and flash each one. No need to wipe cache or dalvik as it does it for you when you're flashing the zips. After all flashed reboot and you should be GTG.
Posted Image

#129 zephyrus14

zephyrus14

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts
  • Twitter:@johnmarciniak
  • LocationThe Region

Posted 21 February 2012 - 10:44 AM

Just realized APEX has the option to turn off icon labels......thank you thank you thank you lol

Lovin your weather homescreen. What widget is it?

#130 brewski

brewski

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 10:46 AM

I believe that webtop is not working because it is part of the Moto Blur and this rom is pure ICS goodness. Probably will not get webtop back until the Moto release of ICS. I also believe that the current webtop version is not ICS compatable and version 3 will be released soon that will be ICS compatable and work better with the lapdock 500. This is just the ramblings of a glue sniffing flash-a-holic and should not be treated as fact. LOL Don't kill me but I actually like some of the Blur features including the webtop and use it often. I am looking forward to the official moto/verizon release of ICS. At least safe strap makes it ease to go back and forth.

See my problem is that i just convinced the wifey i should buy the lapdock. Love how Axiom ran, and i'm sure this is even better, but if she realizes i now never use the thing i'm toast.

#131 simon_lefisch

simon_lefisch

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 265 posts
  • LocationSoCal

Posted 21 February 2012 - 10:48 AM

i notice when i installed SS 1.08 and booted into SS that it actually says 1.07 when in the SS menu. has anyone else seen this? will this be a prob when installing this ROM?

#132 ramlek

ramlek

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 10:54 AM

i notice when i installed SS 1.08 and booted into SS that it actually says 1.07 when in the SS menu. has anyone else seen this? will this be a prob when installing this ROM?

Normal (at least on my phone as well)... And was not a problem. :)

Sent from my AOKP AXI0M[R] using Tapatalk

#133 DroidTh3ory

DroidTh3ory

Developer

• Developer
  • 648 posts
  • Twitter:@droidth3ory
  • LocationTroy, Michigan

Posted 21 February 2012 - 10:55 AM

Anyone wanna test Black MMS? :) Looks like this.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Cache wipe ONLY!! Flash it. Let me know. :)

ON HOLD FOR TESTING.

#134 J-Droid65

J-Droid65

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 10:56 AM

That was an oversight when hashcode updated ss. They all say 1.07 when in recovery

#135 simon_lefisch

simon_lefisch

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 265 posts
  • LocationSoCal

Posted 21 February 2012 - 11:02 AM

That was an oversight when hashcode updated ss. They all say 1.07 when in recovery

cool. just wanted to make sure. thanks for the responses. im installing AOKP right now. cant wait!!

#136 Falconone

Falconone

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 11:02 AM

DT, I know you've posted the assassin's creed wallpaper before, but I can't find it. Could you post another link?

#137 tweakhax

tweakhax

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts
  • LocationSouth Dakota

Posted 21 February 2012 - 11:10 AM

DT

Anyone wanna test Black MMS? :) Looks like this.

Cache wipe ONLY!! Flash it. Let me know. :)

**Removed link for now as its not final and is testing**

Downloaded, wiped cache, installed rebooted and now stuck at Moto logo screen. Back into CWR, rewiped cache and dalvik, installed, same thing.

Am i doing something in reverse here?

#138 DroidTh3ory

DroidTh3ory

Developer

• Developer
  • 648 posts
  • Twitter:@droidth3ory
  • LocationTroy, Michigan

Posted 21 February 2012 - 11:13 AM

DT

Downloaded, wiped cache, installed rebooted and now stuck at Moto logo screen. Back into CWR, rewiped cache and dalvik, installed, same thing.

Am i doing something in reverse here?

Well that's not right. Lol. Just a APK should not cause the system to not even load. Let me check the script.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

#139 captmilk

captmilk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts
  • Twitter:Captmilk
  • LocationErie, PA
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx HD

Posted 21 February 2012 - 11:14 AM

Well that's not right. Lol. Just a APK should not cause the system to not even load. Let me check the script.

I was just about to boot to recovery

#140 tweakhax

tweakhax

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts
  • LocationSouth Dakota

Posted 21 February 2012 - 11:15 AM

If it's any consolation I'm using bootstrapper (2.0) and have had problems installing inverted apps doing the same thing. I'm wondering if it's my phone? lol

EDIT: just did a data/cache wipe and its booting now

EDIT2: Mod appears to be working now after doing a data/cache wipe
EDIT3: Rebooted phone, getting FC loop of android.phone

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users