2107 replies to this topic

#1441 M@XLOL

M@XLOL

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 06:51 PM

If I understand correctly the major difference between this build and the last is not needing to toggle data?

#1442 Devilalwayscries

Devilalwayscries

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts
  • LocationUpstate NY
  • Current Device(s):droid razr maxx hd, og droid razr

Posted 28 February 2012 - 06:52 PM

Funny.

Is there some way to disable the boot sound? I fiddle so much wiht the phone that I boot all the time.

Doug M.

i really think we need to sticky note what pages this question has been asked..... and link to where this question has been answered

#1443 rpruitt1182

rpruitt1182

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 06:57 PM

Are u able to play videos in the browser with this build? And does Netflix work?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

#1444 jackkickdive

jackkickdive

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 07:03 PM

anyone having the 4g connectivity issue. i have it set to lte/cdma and it only connects to 3g everytime.

#1445 redls1

redls1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 07:09 PM

I wiped and reloaded and things to have worked for the better.

#1446 got556

got556

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 452 posts
  • Twitter:@got556
  • LocationChicago

Posted 28 February 2012 - 07:10 PM

anyone having the 4g connectivity issue. i have it set to lte/cdma and it only connects to 3g everytime.

Read the thread..many of us have had this issue bro. And on a more light hearted note...welcome to DroidRZR! :P
Posted Image

#1447 desireaftergod

desireaftergod

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 536 posts
  • LocationNH
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Droid Maxx

Posted 28 February 2012 - 07:15 PM

If you do the GSM toggle (wait five secs) and than press LTE/CDMA. It will go to 4g. This is what happened with me anyway :)
Posted Image

#1448 Devilalwayscries

Devilalwayscries

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts
  • LocationUpstate NY
  • Current Device(s):droid razr maxx hd, og droid razr

Posted 28 February 2012 - 07:28 PM

Read the thread..many of us have had this issue bro. And on a more light hearted note...welcome to DroidRZR! :P

haha i wont have that issue XD theres no 4g where i live haha

#1449 emiliobadillio

emiliobadillio

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationAllentown, PA

Posted 28 February 2012 - 07:55 PM

I flashed this over the last version, and it's working great. 4G came up on boot. Loving this rom as my daily. Thanks so much!

#1450 trimax84

trimax84

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 07:58 PM

Of note, the sweet inverted SMS app that worked with AB4 will give a bootloop with AB5.
Personal experience.

Looking forward to a working version :)

#1451 tml478

tml478

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 08:09 PM

My Verizon works in this version ...any way we can get a visual voicemail apk? Can't dl directly from market says device is incompatible. Awesome effing rom:) thanks for the hard work.

Sent from my AOKP AXI0M [R] using Tapatalk

#1452 MasterAzunai

MasterAzunai

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Google+:Dylan Hewlett

Posted 28 February 2012 - 08:10 PM

LOVED the last one, but the current rom is just too unstable. I would suggest staying with the previous rom if you still have it. I couldn't connect to data for more than 15 seconds, even though I tried all the fixes that I knew (*#*#*4636#*#*, blah, blah, and blah). So I tried rebooting, and once the phone was booted I couldn't get past the lockscreen because com.android.something stopped working. It's not that these roms are bad, and hell, I might have done something wrong. But until the next build, I'll be staying with the previous Axiom rom.

#1453 cphelps76

cphelps76

TEAMHATERS

• Developer
  • 40 posts
  • Twitter:@csphelps76

Posted 28 February 2012 - 08:12 PM

I flashed earlier and everything is working great, even data....the only issue I'm having is getting my phone to auto rotate.... I've gone thru every setting, flashed several times.....am I missing something or doing something wrong?

#1454 tyrthas

tyrthas

CassDroid's Personal Stalker

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts
  • Twitter:@tyrthas
  • Google+:Ron Becker
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 28 February 2012 - 08:16 PM

I flashed earlier and everything is working great, even data....the only issue I'm having is getting my phone to auto rotate.... I've gone thru every setting, flashed several times.....am I missing something or doing something wrong?

If your pulldown toggles are still stock... do you have the rotate one set to on? And make sure you have it checked in your current launcher too.

Sent from my AOKP AXI0M [R]

#1455 (TSON)

(TSON)

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 529 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 08:18 PM

LOVED the last one, but the current rom is just too unstable. I would suggest staying with the previous rom if you still have it. I couldn't connect to data for more than 15 seconds, even though I tried all the fixes that I knew (*#*#*4636#*#*, blah, blah, and blah). So I tried rebooting, and once the phone was booted I couldn't get past the lockscreen because com.android.something stopped working. It's not that these roms are bad, and hell, I might have done something wrong. But until the next build, I'll be staying with the previous Axiom rom.

You gotta wipe. If you don't wipe, $#!+ will go down.

#1456 got556

got556

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 452 posts
  • Twitter:@got556
  • LocationChicago

Posted 28 February 2012 - 08:21 PM

Yep I got that too on reboot...and no data after the reboot...the error he's talking about is com.android.phone and if you get that error, it's a wrap. Wipe and reset/reflash time. That error will continue to pop up every two seconds til you wipe and reflash. AB5 just doesn't like my phone. So I'll wait til AB6 :) At the rate Hash and DT are going that will only be a week or so. :)
Posted Image

#1457 gatorcowboy

gatorcowboy

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 08:23 PM

Did have one thing that I've noticed that I haven't seen mentioned before, but my apologies if it has been. The mute button doesn't seem to work when in a phone call. I've actually noticed this on every ICS rom I've installed so far, so I don't think it's anything specific to this build (Just to note).

Mute is not working for me either. Somewhat comforting to know that it isn't just me. Unfortunately a show stopper for me, because of conference calls and such...hopefully it will get resolved soon. Thanks for the work DT!

#1458 MasterAzunai

MasterAzunai

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Google+:Dylan Hewlett

Posted 28 February 2012 - 08:24 PM

You gotta wipe. If you don't wipe, $#!+ will go down.

I ALWAYS wipe. I'm not saying I didnt do something wrong, but that's not the issue.

#1459 cphelps76

cphelps76

TEAMHATERS

• Developer
  • 40 posts
  • Twitter:@csphelps76

Posted 28 February 2012 - 08:24 PM

If your pulldown toggles are still stock... do you have the rotate one set to on? And make sure you have it checked in your current launcher too.

yes auto rotate is set to on in the pull down toggles, in the nova launcher settings, and under display in settings but it won't do it

#1460 tyrthas

tyrthas

CassDroid's Personal Stalker

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts
  • Twitter:@tyrthas
  • Google+:Ron Becker
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 28 February 2012 - 08:33 PM

You might try going into nova settings, scrolling to the bottom and selecting Restart Nova Launcher. Sometimes Nova needs a little kick to get its head on straight. :lol:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users