#1 sevenup30

sevenup30

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 06:06 AM

Hi,
i'm starting this thread to beg your help cdma dev.
i'm a gsm razr owner(or should i say owned?), i'm really interested in mobile development, i'm a flashmaniac.

But since i dropped my desire hd to come to razr i can't really flash anything on my razr, the gsm development is non-existant.

I used to read XDA but what happened today just get me out of my mind (just see

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

).

And when i see (even with lockedbootloader) how the cdma development is for real, here on droidrzr, i'm just jealous of you.

I'd really love to have absym or eclipse on my razr or other rom.

That's why i'm beggin your help, cdma dev if you need someone to try your port on gsm just ask me, and i'm sure more skilled gsm owner in development would help to make gsm development start.

thanks for reading.

#2 SoLongSidekick

SoLongSidekick

YOU WILL HAIL!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 687 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 08:33 AM

It seems that there is just as many developers for GSM as CDMA, we are just lucky enough to have 2 that pump out ROMs like it's going out of style. Not that it's any comfort to you.

I feel your pain man, but if I am not mistaken we will be specifically giving away a GSM Razr to a developer this time around, so that should help alleviate the situation a bit.

It's funny, because all I want is an update to Arctic haha :P.

:-D :-D

#3 sevenup30

sevenup30

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 12:17 AM

It seems that there is just as many developers for GSM as CDMA, we are just lucky enough to have 2 that pump out ROMs like it's going out of style. Not that it's any comfort to you. I feel your pain man, but if I am not mistaken we will be specifically giving away a GSM Razr to a developer this time around, so that should help alleviate the situation a bit. It's funny, because all I want is an update to Arctic haha :P.

Yes, we have great dev in gsm, but shady seems to be really busy atm, and kholk is a really good kernel dev, and frasertag just gave up on razr, but adlx told us that big change is coming "finger crossed".

I hope that the gsm razr will start the gsm development, it will be really great!

It's funny about artic, i can have it but i'm more looking for absym lol :P, we always want what we don't own uh :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users