Posted 01 March 2013 - 11:11 AM

IS V4 coming soon :)

#62 truedis

truedis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 11:22 AM

Is stock slot compatibility being worked on or not gonna happen?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

#63 in99flames

in99flames

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 12:51 PM

I'm excited for v4...v3 is great...but it is also making my device 12-15 degreed warmer than normal.

#64 Z28nck33

Z28nck33

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 03:06 PM

Yeah v3 is awesome but Damn does it kill the battery fast lol.

#65 llawen

llawen

android tweaker

• Superuser
  • 551 posts
  • Twitter:@llawen
  • LocationGlenn hieghts, Texas
  • Current Device(s):razr maxx hd

Posted 01 March 2013 - 03:11 PM

Do NOT flash tweaks on top of tweaks. All these tweaks Must be flashed on a rom that has no tweaks added. The reason is, that once you flash a set of tweaks, and if you flash another tweak on top of tweaks. There could be residual tweaks from first set that does not get changed back. that could slow your phone down and become really laggy. For best results flash tweaks on fresh rom. I just make a backup of my rom with no tweaks and restore that rom in another slot and flash tweaks in slot 2. if you want to change tweaks wipe and restore backup you made with no tweaks and install a different set of tweaks. Doing it this way will give you the best experience of vtwins work.
  • Shenn likes this
Posted Image

#66 in99flames

in99flames

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 03:47 PM

Yeah v3 is awesome but Damn does it kill the battery fast lol.

Haha yes. I have 36 percent as of right now. Been off the charger for 12 hours. Normally its at 62-68 range right now. Good thing I have a MAXX! The script does work great though!

#67 Z28nck33

Z28nck33

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 04:20 PM

Yeah I'm at 66 percent with version 1 script. I have the maxx also. V3 script I would have been dead a long time ago

#68 dvgb131

dvgb131

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 156 posts
  • Twitter:dvgb173
  • LocationAlbany
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx HD

Posted 01 March 2013 - 04:41 PM

Do NOT flash tweaks on top of tweaks. All these tweaks Must be flashed on a rom that has no tweaks added. The reason is, that once you flash a set of tweaks, and if you flash another tweak on top of tweaks. There could be residual tweaks from first set that does not get changed back. that could slow your phone down and become really laggy. For best results flash tweaks on fresh rom. I just make a backup of my rom with no tweaks and restore that rom in another slot and flash tweaks in slot 2. if you want to change tweaks wipe and restore backup you made with no tweaks and install a different set of tweaks. Doing it this way will give you the best experience of vtwins work.

Now you tell us!
Doug B.

Doug B.

#69 llawen

llawen

android tweaker

• Superuser
  • 551 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 04:44 PM

Now you tell us!
Doug B.

its something we learned in the testing of these tweaks. :)

Posted Image

#70 Guest_Xplorer4x4_*

Guest_Xplorer4x4_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 March 2013 - 05:00 PM

Ok I haven ot tried v3 but I tried v1 and it was great. Great performance and great battery! v2 sucks battery like no other! It looks like the wakelock issues are back in v2 which would explain the battery drain! I think I am going to do another clean isntall of fuzion, and then install the v1 tweak untill we get a v4.

FYI: The wakelock is the same one as before the "nasty moto script" fix, emu_det. PowerManagerService is in second place for wake locks with just under 3 hours or wakelock time. emu_det has about 6.25 hours of wake lock time. This is out of a total of 10 hours.

Oh and since going to v2 I had one sleep of death.

#71 trikotret

trikotret

Droid Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,461 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr HD

Posted 01 March 2013 - 05:30 PM

How would we know the rom is not tweaked already ?

#72 llawen

llawen

android tweaker

• Superuser
  • 551 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 05:35 PM

How would we know the rom is not tweaked already ?

I am only referring to the tweaks for flashing on top of a ROM.

Posted Image

#73 dvgb131

dvgb131

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 156 posts
  • Twitter:dvgb173
  • LocationAlbany
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx HD

Posted 01 March 2013 - 05:49 PM

Oh and since going to v2 I had one sleep of death.

Sleep of death.
That's what that was!
Phone just locked up with screen off. I was bt tethering my N7 at the time.
Running v2 on wWidow rom.

Doug B.

Doug B.

#74 Shenn

Shenn

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts
  • Current Device(s):RAZR Maxx HD

Posted 01 March 2013 - 09:36 PM

what would be really helpful, if someone can come up with a zip to reverse the effect of the tweaks, so we can back to original RC1 and do the backup, it would save a lot of people time setting up the phone from scratch, i have my backup already, but i am sure many people just flashed v24, and thinking what they are going to do when V4 is released. just an idea

#75 llawen

llawen

android tweaker

• Superuser
  • 551 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 09:45 PM

Don't need a zip. Flash rc1 in another slot. Set it up as you would your daily driver. Then back it up. If you flash a tweak and want to go to another version. Just wipe. Restore backup of rc1. Then you are back on rc1. Try out another version of tweaks. If you don't like it. Repeat process. It takes a couple of minutes to wipe and restore a backup. I have rc1 in slot2. Main ROM one slot one. I test out tweaks in slot 2. trust me I am modding stuff all the time to try to make it faster and better. I never flash anything on main ROM unless I know I like it first. Even still. I have a backup of main rom, with nothing added, no starting over.

RAZR Max HD running scream'n rear end Fuzion
  • Narffran and Shenn like this
Posted Image

#76 Guest_Xplorer4x4_*

Guest_Xplorer4x4_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 March 2013 - 11:06 PM

Can we get a re up of v1?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

#77 zooyork0721

zooyork0721

All Around Man

• Developer
  • 979 posts
  • Google+:gtalk/hangouts- zooyork0721
  • LocationNew York, NY
  • Current Device(s):OnePlus 8 Pro

Posted 01 March 2013 - 11:08 PM

Can we get a re up of v1?

need a mirror?

lr79yH0.png

en_app_rgb_wo_60.png

#78 Guest_Megaroad_*

Guest_Megaroad_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 March 2013 - 10:04 AM

I am only referring to the tweaks for flashing on top of a ROM.

Do some ROMs have baked-in tweaks that would interfere?

#79 llawen

llawen

android tweaker

• Superuser
  • 551 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 10:52 AM

It is absolutely possible.

RAZR Max HD running scream'n rear end Fuzion

Posted Image

#80 Guest_Xplorer4x4_*

Guest_Xplorer4x4_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 March 2013 - 12:28 AM

need a mirror?

I guess since vtwin or someone has not fixed the color issues in the op, I can't click the link directly, or the link is broken. I had to quote, copy, and paste to get the URL.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users