#282 LDubs

LDubs

Pawn In Game of Life

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,137 posts
  • Twitter:lew_bklyn
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6P, Nexus 5, Nvidia Shield 32gb LTE, Moto X 2013 (thanks S3inks!)

Posted 21 April 2013 - 04:01 PM

Dang I was thinking this too. Tempting...

sent from my icy Bionic with a side of jellybeans
The price of liberty, and even of common humanity, is eternal vigilance. -- Aldous Huxley

Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other.  ---Mark Twain

Thoughts become things. If you see it in your mind, you will hold it in your hand. --Bob Proctor

#283 milski65

milski65

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 740 posts
  • Twitter:milski65

Posted 21 April 2013 - 04:50 PM

Don't tempt fate. At least wait a week to see if root is had. <br /><br />Sent from my XT875 using Tapatalk 2<br /><br />

#284 rocketsaucev2

rocketsaucev2

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 04:54 PM

Well I ended up getting a status 7 error that had to do with swipe apk. I know I haven't touched the stock system in terms of messing up an update but I may have said ignore Web top way back when I FXZ'd 246,meaning I'd probably have to take a trip through the house. Not in the mood for whole system flashing etcetera right now, so liquid it is for the time being :) Man I gotta stay off these forums, reading people talking about jb makes it sound so fun!

#285 rocketsaucev2

rocketsaucev2

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 04:58 PM

Don't tempt fate. At least wait a week to see if root is had.

Sent from my XT875 using Tapatalk 2

Ahh! I know you are correct

#286 LDubs

LDubs

Pawn In Game of Life

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,137 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6P, Nexus 5, Nvidia Shield 32gb LTE, Moto X 2013 (thanks S3inks!)

Posted 22 April 2013 - 05:41 PM

Root Exploit found.

The price of liberty, and even of common humanity, is eternal vigilance. -- Aldous Huxley

Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other.  ---Mark Twain

Thoughts become things. If you see it in your mind, you will hold it in your hand. --Bob Proctor

#287 rocketsaucev2

rocketsaucev2

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 06:23 PM

Doesn't look like it's within my bounds of knowledge

#288 milski65

milski65

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 740 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 01:53 AM

Hell, not only looking complicated, I don't even have the correct computer. <br /><br />Sent from my XT875 using Tapatalk 2<br /><br />

#289 LDubs

LDubs

Pawn In Game of Life

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,137 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 23 April 2013 - 03:03 PM

OK what is the diff between the nightlies on sts and goo?

#290 milski65

milski65

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 740 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 03:10 PM

I think the sts nightlies are 2.2 Goo is 2.2.1. Don't know what the difference is between the two performance wise.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

#291 Eric214

Eric214

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts
  • LocationMaryland
  • Current Device(s):Droid Bionic

Posted 23 April 2013 - 06:34 PM

It does work for the JB update flash in slot 3.. confirmed.

Yes I've been running since i re-rooted last night with new exploit.  Confirmed... Liquid working on OTA JB rooted.

1 thing, I would becareful of using the LTE toggle you can add to the power toggles. I used it and today i could not get my 4G back. i would re-enable the LTE toggle and nothing, even my CM10.1 in slot 1 wouldn't work I had to delete the ROM slot and reinstall the ROM from fresh. The Backup i made didn't even work, just stuck on 3G. It's like the 4G radio was deactivated and couldn't be turned back on. I could boot into the stock ROM and 4G worked fine there but none of the other ROMS in either slot 1 or 3 had 4G radio working.

Eric

PS

i was able to reproduce the 4G radio not working after deleting the ROM slot 3 and installing fresh Liquid 4/20 nightly. Had to delete the slot again and fresh install for it to be back.

#292 milski65

milski65

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 740 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 01:53 AM

LDubs posted your issue (211) about his issues with that toggle. Think it's across all kexex builds. I just freeze it to avoid issues. <br /><br />Sent from my XT875 using Tapatalk 2<br /><br />

#293 LDubs

LDubs

Pawn In Game of Life

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,137 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 24 April 2013 - 03:44 AM

Thanks milski. How do you freeze it?

#294 milski65

milski65

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 740 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 03:57 AM

Tibu<br /><br />Sent from my XT875 using Tapatalk 2<br /><br />

#295 LDubs

LDubs

Pawn In Game of Life

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,137 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 24 April 2013 - 04:59 AM

Of course but what's it called?

#296 milski65

milski65

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 740 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 06:08 AM

:-) Lte 4g toggle or something like that just scroll down<br /><br />Sent from my XT875 using Tapatalk 2<br /><br />

#297 LDubs

LDubs

Pawn In Game of Life

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,137 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 24 April 2013 - 08:01 AM

no biggie but I can't find LTE toggle under list of available things to freeze in TiBu?

#298 milski65

milski65

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 740 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 08:08 AM

no biggie but I can't find LTE toggle under list of available things to freeze in TiBu?

SOB LDubs. My bad. I was referring to LTE on off app. I misread the other persons post as well as yours. Sorry about that.

#299 LDubs

LDubs

Pawn In Game of Life

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,137 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 24 April 2013 - 08:58 AM

no worries.  So it's not the LTE on/off app, it's the LTE toggle under quicksettings toggles.  Do NOT use it, it kills 4G and nothing except wiping the slot and starting over from scratch seems to fix it.  As soon as I can find the link dhacker posted a while back for bug reports, I'll post it over there.

#300 k.c.cole

k.c.cole

Droid Ninja

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts
  • Twitter:kcalebcole
  • LocationColorado
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Droid RAZR M

Posted 24 April 2013 - 10:32 AM

This is a solid ROM. Team liquid never disappoints. I really like the Dark Liquid feature as well.

Thanks for throwing this over here. I don't venture to XDA too often and I hadn't seen this ROM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users