vash_h

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 151 posts
  • Google+:chiayx
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 25 February 2012 - 08:47 PM

Does anyone encounter this before?

When I first got this phone, occasionally the phone will tell me invalid Sim card.. Then within 3 seconds or so, problem will disappear and phone resume.

this will happen at least once everyday.

Initially I thought it was the Sim card problem as the phone shop cut my Sim to fit the micro Sim slot for this phone. So I got myself an actual micro Sim from my operator, but the problem is still there.. So clearly it wasn't the Sim cards problem.

Anyone else have this problem? There its no effect to functionality, besides being annoying when you need to user the phone.

Any one?

Sent from my XT910
Running Rooted Motorola Droid XT910 on 65.1.21.XT910.PSHAsiaRetail.en.03

#2 snives

snives

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 08:56 PM

Does anyone encounter this before?

When I first got this phone, occasionally the phone will tell me invalid Sim card.. Then within 3 seconds or so, problem will disappear and phone resume.

this will happen at least once everyday.

Initially I thought it was the Sim card problem as the phone shop cut my Sim to fit the micro Sim slot for this phone. So I got myself an actual micro Sim from my operator, but the problem is still there.. So clearly it wasn't the Sim cards problem.

Anyone else have this problem? There its no effect to functionality, besides being annoying when you need to user the phone.

Any one?

Sent from my XT910

I don't have a solution, but who is your carrier? I would assume the issue is something along the lines of your carrier improperly calling it a bad card. There were initial issues with the XT912 and Verizon having the SIM card fail, but that disconnected your data connection whenever it happened to me.

#3 vash_h

vash_h

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 151 posts
  • Google+:chiayx
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 25 February 2012 - 09:49 PM

My operator is Celcom, Malaysia gsm operator..

Bummer.. I can't show three problem to the operator.. Every time I go there the phone works just fine.. Happens once a day.. I guess i'm stick with this problem then..

Sent from my XT910
Running Rooted Motorola Droid XT910 on 65.1.21.XT910.PSHAsiaRetail.en.03

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users