got556

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 452 posts
  • Twitter:@got556
  • LocationChicago

Posted 28 February 2012 - 06:47 AM

I feel the need to cuss nonstop because I haven't developed my vocabulary I guess, even though the DR team has made it perfectly clear that excessive cursing is against the rules.

+10,000 if you agree!
Posted Image

#2 benefit14snake

benefit14snake

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 06:51 AM

+10000

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk

#3 xiogua

xiogua

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 07:00 AM

+10001

Sent from my Axiom [R]azr

#4 got556

got556

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 452 posts
  • LocationChicago

Posted 28 February 2012 - 12:11 PM

would love for the staff member that edited my post to pm me since it doesn't say which one did it.
Posted Image

#5 xiogua

xiogua

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 12:15 PM

Funny thing is, I agree with both the original post and the edit, you do cuss a lot.

#6 got556

got556

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 452 posts
  • LocationChicago

Posted 28 February 2012 - 12:27 PM

I cussed a lot in this rant and the rant in the Rom thread. I'm the one that stood up for a member here that asked for that thread same thread to not have so many f bombs...followed by a bunch of "respected members" and mods dropping the f bomb in blatant disrespect of the member's request. So at that point...I figured what is the point of monitoring my language when clearly staff doesn't care.

Meh whatever I guess, it was a bit heavy handed in the f bombs. But it doesn't change the fact that it's a bit hypocritical with the language and "to not be like other droid sites" when it is like other droid sites with the drama behind the scenes.

So I guess I will just say, think about what the community means to you as far as development and leave it at that.
Posted Image

#7 Guest_24v_*

Guest_24v_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 February 2012 - 12:28 PM

While I feel it is wrong to edit other people's posts without telling them, I also feel like you should be able to convey your opinions without profanity when asked to do so on a private message forum. Remember guys, posting here is a privilege, not a right.
If they ask you to watch your language you should respect that. Just like you would expect them not to enter your home, and take a dump ion the center of your living room.

[edited after your post above] However, if they are going to ask you to watch your language, then it should be expected that everyone does so. Mods and Admin included.[/edit]

#8 shizumie

shizumie

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 650 posts
  • Google+:shizumie@gmail.com
  • LocationHortens, Ga
  • Current Device(s):DNA

Posted 28 February 2012 - 12:28 PM

Funny thing is, I agree with both the original post and the edit, you do cuss a lot.

Agreed and agreed, while we see your frustration, there is a correct and incorrect way of going about it. Myself i would also like to know who edited it to give them a plus 1, but this will have to do,

sliced by my Razr on Tapatalk

Posted Image

#9 shizumie

shizumie

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 650 posts
  • Google+:shizumie@gmail.com
  • LocationHortens, Ga
  • Current Device(s):DNA

Posted 28 February 2012 - 12:29 PM

I feel the need to cuss nonstop because I haven't developed my vocabulary I guess, even though the DR team has made it perfectly clear that excessive cursing is against the rules.

+10,000 if you agree!

+10,000!

sliced by my Razr on Tapatalk

Posted Image

#10 got556

got556

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 452 posts
  • LocationChicago

Posted 28 February 2012 - 12:42 PM

My apologies for the excessive swearing. I do like this site, it pulled me away from....XDA....but w/ that said I just don't want it to turn into a type of forum where drama runs rampant. My bad boys and girls.
Posted Image

#11 got556

got556

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 452 posts
  • LocationChicago

Posted 28 February 2012 - 12:44 PM

I closed this b/c I went out of my lane.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users