• Members
  • PipPip
  • 177 posts
  • Twitter:dunttt
  • Google+:jon36m@gmail.com
  • LocationChicago IL
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr Maxx

Posted 04 March 2013 - 11:30 PM

So I ended up getting the HD as a replacement for my OG Max's and did not get any accessories with it .I have been charging my device with the OG Maxx charger but I'm not sure if its the same output so can someone please either take a pic and post for me the info on their charger or confirm that it is the exact same . I know people say it doesn't matter as long as its Motorola but I have had the RAZR and the bionic and both are different .

Attached Files

#2 dunttt

dunttt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 177 posts
  • LocationChicago IL

Posted 04 March 2013 - 11:39 PM

So I ended up getting the HD as a replacement for my OG Max's and did not get any accessories with it .I have been charging my device with the OG Maxx charger but I'm not sure if its the same output so can someone please either take a pic and post for me the info on their charger or confirm that it is the exact same . I know people say it doesn't matter as long as its Motorola but I have had the RAZR and the bionic and both are different .

I know the pics are hard to see (taken with the HD) but one is 750 mA one is 850 mA and one 650 mA . Basically I am thinking that is the reason I'm not seeing the outstanding battery life everyone is talking about . When you charge a device on a charger not specifically made for that device it tends to affect battery life so I am trying to see if I need to order an OEM charger somehow from online. I know some people are going to say that Motorola chargers are going to work for all the phones but that in my opinion isn't true.just because it fits doesn't mean it is the perfect mA output. Thanks guys I really appreciate any help I can get .

#3 dunttt

dunttt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 177 posts
  • LocationChicago IL

Posted 06 March 2013 - 03:15 AM

I know the pics are hard to see (taken with the HD) but one is 750 mA one is 850 mA and one 650 mA . Basically I am thinking that is the reason I'm not seeing the outstanding battery life everyone is talking about . When you charge a device on a charger not specifically made for that device it tends to affect battery life so I am trying to see if I need to order an OEM charger somehow from online. I know some people are going to say that Motorola chargers are going to work for all the phones but that in my opinion isn't true.just because it fits doesn't mean it is the perfect mA output. Thanks guys I really appreciate any help I can get .

No.one? I just need a number off the back of the charger. 750mA , 850mA or 950mA

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users