Photo

Google Music, Zune, Ipod Which Do You Use?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Poll: Google Music, Zune, Ipod Which Do You Use? (2 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you use a mp3 player? If so which one?

1. Zune (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. Android (Google Music) (1 votes [50.00%])

Percentage of vote: 50.00%

3. IPod (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

4. Other (1 votes [50.00%])

Percentage of vote: 50.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Thach

Thach

Motorola Fanboy

• Administrator
  • 2,364 posts
  • Twitter:thach2639
  • Google+:Thach26
  • LocationGrand Forks ND
  • Current Device(s):OG Droid, Droid X, Droid X2, Droid Razr, Droid Bionic, Droid Xyboard 8.2, Nexus 7

Posted 28 February 2012 - 07:19 PM

Back in 2008 I got my first mp3 player. I was deployed in Iraq and the BX had a 120gb Gears of War Limited Edition Zune for 200 bucks that I just could not pass up. That thing has gone everywhere with me but this weekend it gave up. I got a error 5 (basically bricked) and decided to get a new one. To my disbelief, the Zune devices were discontinued in what I can only imagine are hopes that it would push people to buy windows phones. I got lucky enough to find a couple Wounded Warrior Project Limited Editions at the BX here and grabbed them both (my wife needed a upgrade from her Halo Limited Edition lol). Anyway, this got me to thinking about what other people are using. I know the Zune was not as popular as any of its apple counterparts. But there was still a pretty dang big following from what I saw and it just seemed a little funny to discontinue something that was pretty successful in its own right. I love the Zune marketplace and have a annual subscription so I get unlimited downloads (needs to be synced every 30 days for the DRM rights which is no big deal to me). So tell me, what are you using for music?

Thach%20Admin%20device%20list.png

#2 ka1z0ku

ka1z0ku

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 07:27 PM

I use my RAZR as my primary media player, and I use Winamp on my PC. To move media over I just drag and drop onto the SD card of course. Used to have a 32GB iPod touch but I found it redundant and I got tired of iOS.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

#3 (TSON)

(TSON)

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 529 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 07:31 PM

I usually use my Touchpad or RAZR. I have an iPod Nano but it usually just collects dust or gets used as a watch only. LOL

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users