• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts
  • Twitter:cassdroid
  • Google+:https://plus.google.com/u/0/117847973148865658598/posts
  • LocationKentucky

Posted 05 November 2011 - 08:59 PM

I really really like this!!!

Unleash the computing power of your smartphone with Lapdock™ 100. Sleek and lightweight with a 10.1" screen, Lapdock 100 looks like a slim laptop but only comes to life when you dock your smartphone. Watch movies, edit documents, play games and browse the web with the latest Firefox browser. While docked, you can still text, use your mobile apps, and make and take calls.

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

• Badger1313 likes this
Posted Image

#2 JollyGreen

JollyGreen

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Google+:schannoman@gmail.com
  • LocationBillings, MT

Posted 11 November 2011 - 03:59 PM

The Lapdock 500 has a 14" screen and a decent dock slot that holds the phone upright without the leash. I look at the 100 and think I'll have an issue using it on my lap with it on a tether

#3 imandroid

imandroid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • Twitter:imandroid11

Posted 16 November 2011 - 07:11 AM

I'm with @CassDroid on this I really like this and seriously considering picking this up. Perfect size and very portable

#4 Allallon

Allallon

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 01:42 PM

The Lapdock 500 has a 14" screen and a decent dock slot that holds the phone upright without the leash. I look at the 100 and think I'll have an issue using it on my lap with it on a tether

Has anyone bought the Lapdock 500? I am leaning towards it over the 100 and wanted to hear some opinions.
  • Redalert likes this

#5 adauth

adauth

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 01 March 2012 - 01:45 AM

Got a 100. Had it for about 4 days now and I love it.

#6 Allallon

Allallon

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 10:27 AM

Got a 100. Had it for about 4 days now and I love it.

I am trying to figure out if I should get a lapdock or just a keyboard for my Tablet. any thoughts?

#7 reptilian

reptilian

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 12:12 AM

I am trying to figure out if I should get a lapdock or just a keyboard for my Tablet. any thoughts?

I would prefer a lapdock over a tablet + keyboard combo. Just because the lapdock is one piece that can be folded up vs. two pieces that need to be carried together.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

#8 mbh87

mbh87

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 09:41 AM

Contemplating picking one up while they are $60 again. Those of you that have one, is it worth it?

#9 pkjeeps

pkjeeps

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 09:47 AM

Where r they 60?

#10 mbh87

mbh87

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 12:21 PM

Where r they 60?

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

#11 yedei

yedei

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 01:34 PM

This one is for the ATRIX does it work for razr Max? Also what's the difference between the 100 & 500?
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

#12 mbh87

mbh87

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 01:44 PM

This one is for the ATRIX does it work for razr Max? Also what's the difference between the 100 & 500?

You have to mod the connector on the 100, but it works. The 500 has a larger screen among other things. It is also WAY more money.

#13 pkjeeps

pkjeeps

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 05:05 AM

Is there a thread on the mod to make it work?... is it easy to do?

#14 pkjeeps

pkjeeps

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 05:37 AM

I just bought it...lol..looked up mod..seems simple enuf...i love takin stuff apart...lol

#15 jakubx80

jakubx80

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 05:32 PM

I got Lapdock 500 for ~4 months now. I looked at Lapdock 100 but the keyboard was too small for my... small hands and it didn't have USB ports if I recall correctly. Got the 500 instead and never regretted. Front facing camera with a small LED for low light chatting, full size keyboard, USB to hook up a mouse and a LAN port (that i'm using right now) is what did it for me.

And damn, that Lapdock on ICS leak is flying! I love it!

#16 Allallon

Allallon

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 11:43 AM

I got Lapdock 500 for ~4 months now. I looked at Lapdock 100 but the keyboard was too small for my... small hands and it didn't have USB ports if I recall correctly. Got the 500 instead and never regretted. Front facing camera with a small LED for low light chatting, full size keyboard, USB to hook up a mouse and a LAN port (that i'm using right now) is what did it for me.

And damn, that Lapdock on ICS leak is flying! I love it!

I had the same concerns with the 100. Once I get ICS, I will look into picking up the Lapdock 500 PRO. Thanks for the input.

#17 Xanderin

Xanderin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts
  • Twitter:xanderin
  • Google+:xanderin@gmail.com
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr

Posted 10 January 2013 - 09:37 PM

I have a lapdock 100 that just came in the mail from dailysteals, but I think it might be broken. On the JB kernel leak, it doesn't seem to work. I got the top half of my display to show on the screen for about twenty seconds, then it shut off. I'm letting it charge now, figuring that was the problem, but now the battery light is blinking white and red while charging.. I'll report more tomorrow after it's had a night, but does anyone know some common fixes, just in case? :D

#18 B.E.McAllister

B.E.McAllister

Paint by Number Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 355 posts
  • LocationUT, PA
  • Current Device(s):Bionic

Posted 11 January 2013 - 03:00 AM

Sounds like the HDMI connection isn't all the way in.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

#19 Xanderin

Xanderin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts
  • Twitter:xanderin
  • Google+:xanderin@gmail.com
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr

Posted 11 January 2013 - 07:47 AM

That might've been it, but I've tried plugging it in several different times, and I never got that same result. It's just been showing a black screen since then, not even backlit.. So I probably got a bunk unit. I sure hope dailysteals is good enough that "all sales are final" doesn't mean "we don't care if we sell you an oversized paperweight." ... Alas, it's time for work presently. Hurray.

#20 DemoManMLS

DemoManMLS

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 269 posts
  • Twitter:AngryManMLS
  • Current Device(s):Galaxy Note 2

Posted 13 January 2013 - 09:59 PM

I got one from Daily Steals as well. Mine simply doesn't work at all like as if there's no battery. Thankfully Motorola is sending me a package so they can fix it. I won't even do business with Daily Steals ever again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users