• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 KaChow

KaChow

If Only...

• Superuser
  • 364 posts
  • LocationPhiladelphia
  • Current Device(s):S6 (sm-g920f), Moto XT1575(waiting)

Posted 12 March 2013 - 07:36 AM

So, I have been following this thread started by a Developer over on XDA that has MIUI port in progress, actually looks like he has had two separate ports. The one that happens to be the latest, is extremely buggy, it is flashable, but the fc's are just annoying. Reading more into this thread the Developer, seems to be highly respectful to the great Developers of our device. At the same time, he mentions he doesn't own either of the devices the XT925 or XT926, so would it be too much to ask, I mean a MIUI rom would certainly be a great addition to the ROM community... but, maybe somebody could give this guy a hand? I'm just asking as I would if I could, but this not what I know...

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

If you like this signature click on the Marvel logo this one is from Thor: The Dark World-> copy the html link to your signature in my settings-> Enjoy!

#2 zooyork0721

zooyork0721

All Around Man

• Developer
  • 979 posts
  • Google+:gtalk/hangouts- zooyork0721
  • LocationNew York, NY
  • Current Device(s):OnePlus 8 Pro

Posted 12 March 2013 - 12:13 PM

i wish i knew how to help out with that, its very aphla right now cant boot it reboots and loops after seeing the set up but he said its the base and he will change the base :)

sorry ^^ thinking of the avatar rom
but miui he is trying to fix too :) think it would be cool to get it ported, he is working on a few ports right now

lr79yH0.png

en_app_rgb_wo_60.png

#3 KaChow

KaChow

If Only...

• Superuser
  • 364 posts
  • LocationPhiladelphia
  • Current Device(s):S6 (sm-g920f), Moto XT1575(waiting)

Posted 12 March 2013 - 03:28 PM

i wish i knew how to help out with that, its very aphla right now cant boot it reboots and loops after seeing the set up but he said its the base and he will change the base :)

sorry ^^ thinking of the avatar rom
but miui he is trying to fix too :) think it would be cool to get it ported, he is working on a few ports right now

Yep, looks like that thread I was following changed over into

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

and seems he is looking for testers on next version if spots aren't filled.

If you like this signature click on the Marvel logo this one is from Thor: The Dark World-> copy the html link to your signature in my settings-> Enjoy!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users