#1 Bignadad

Bignadad

Dev/Design Extrordinare

• Developer
  • 283 posts
  • Twitter:bignadad
  • Google+:bignadad
  • LocationBishopville, SC
  • Current Device(s):DroidX, Bionic, Dinc2, Razr Maxx, Razr HD Maxx, Gnex, Nex7, Xyboard

Posted 22 November 2011 - 07:22 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 twinsfan1313

twinsfan1313

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
  • Google+:https://plus.google.com/117209965152223481391/posts
  • LocationFair Oaks, Ca.
  • Current Device(s):Galaxy Note 2

Posted 01 December 2011 - 03:19 PM

thanks!

#3 franklin270h

franklin270h

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 08:05 PM

I LOVE smart actions, and would love to see Motorola develop them further...

Does anyone have the email to contact their dev team for suggestions/recommendations/ideas?

Because I'd love to see a few things:

The ability to make LTE mode controllable as an action, say with screen off or motion detector

Applications being a trigger (like say I opened Google Maps, or Foursquare, or whatever, and that application would trigger turning GPS on, and perhaps when the app isn't in the foreground it turns GPS off for you)

Perhaps the ability to make timeframes in terms of minutes and not a particular time of day. Such as, turn cellular data off for 45 minutes of an hour, and for 15, turn data on and background sync. You can "do that" now, but it's really intensive and aggravating lol. But that way the radio isn't chewing as much battery up when you're not using the phone (like Juice Defender, just not as buggy)

Location trigger giving the option to use GPS, that way we can set it up to turn our wi-fi on when we get home, rather than having wifi as a dependency for location.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users