Photo

[Cdma Razr][Gingerbread] [Rom]Gummy 1.0.1 - 04/19/12 [Aosp][Beta][4.0.3](Gingerbread Users Only!)

• Please log in to reply
1486 replies to this topic

#941 kernelhappy

kernelhappy

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 03:30 PM

Fyi I just rebooted for the first time and it stuck at the red Moto logo, rebooted into cwm rebooted again and out was ok.

I had some problems with blue tooth but I'm not sure if it was the fault of the car, the old pairing or the build. I deleted the phone from the car, then unpaired on the phone, then I had to rename the phone to get it to pair and behave nicely. But it does seem to be working on now.

#942 rjyoung00

rjyoung00

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 04:42 PM

Not sure if I'm missing something or not, but is it possible to change the icons on the ICS Lockscreen for the custom apps?

#943 thricerocks86

thricerocks86

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts
  • LocationMobile, AL

Posted 12 April 2012 - 08:12 PM

Not sure if I'm missing something or not, but is it possible to change the icons on the ICS Lockscreen for the custom apps?

I saw a screenshot from somebody who has, so it has to be possible. I would love to know too!

#944 thricerocks86

thricerocks86

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts
  • LocationMobile, AL

Posted 12 April 2012 - 08:16 PM

For me - everything is working, but I've checked calendar sync, WiFi, BT. As far as I can see - everything works slightly smoother. There's just one more thing - change version number in "About phone" pane as it says it's based on Android 4.0.3 instead of 4.0.4 ;)

EDIT: Nice work with this release, by the way ;)

From what I've heard, this build is actually 4.0.3. We are waiting for the Razr to receive the OTA or a new leak so that they can get the ROM updated. Correct me if I'm wrong because I'm not 100%

#945 megawebmaster

megawebmaster

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 11:29 PM

What gapps you using? I have 4.04 with 317 gapps

I'm using the same GApps but this doesn't matter in case of system version.

P.S. I'd love to change icons for custom apps and there will be nice feature to choose how many custom apps you want to use. Maybe I can help with that, but I don't know where to start :)

#946 jmill75

jmill75

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Twitter:jmill75
  • LocationOhio

Posted 13 April 2012 - 03:27 AM

what the heck, i cant get this to boot for anything. Is everyone using boostrap? and what gapps? just hangs on m screen, tried 4 times

#947 vtwinbmx

vtwinbmx

Droid Elite

• Developer
  • 2,486 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 13 April 2012 - 04:05 AM

what the heck, i cant get this to boot for anything. Is everyone using boostrap? and what gapps? just hangs on m screen, tried 4 times

First boot took forever probably 5 minutes. I used bootstrap with 317 gapps

vtc.png

#948 jmill75

jmill75

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 13 April 2012 - 04:25 AM

First boot took forever probably 5 minutes. I used bootstrap with 317 gapps

yeah but it shouldnt sit on moto screen that long. I never have issues flashing roms but this one is a pain for me for some reason. Is the gapps CM 9 gapps or ICS 317?

#949 vtwinbmx

vtwinbmx

Droid Elite

• Developer
  • 2,486 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 13 April 2012 - 04:51 AM

yeah but it shouldnt sit on moto screen that long. I never have issues flashing roms but this one is a pain for me for some reason. Is the gapps CM 9 gapps or ICS 317?

I use the ics 317 gapps that are on goo. Maybe try wiping cache and then reboot? Did you check the md5sum before the flash?

vtc.png

#950 rjyoung00

rjyoung00

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 05:20 AM

No flash problems here. Using Safestrap, wiped data & caches, flashed rom, flashed gapps 317, wiped cache again, booted in under 3 min.

#951 jmill75

jmill75

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 13 April 2012 - 05:29 AM

not sure if it has something to do with previously installing the moto ics leak, just tried again. but bootstrap r u guys using

#952 quinejh

quinejh

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 05:42 AM

This from is great and I've had absolutely no issues. I would recommend if u have issues use the flash program that is posted on utilities to wipe before u flash. And thanks for all the hard work folks!

#953 desireaftergod

desireaftergod

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 536 posts
  • LocationNH
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Droid Maxx

Posted 13 April 2012 - 05:49 AM

what do systl tweaks do?...and how do you use this (under performance settings)...Also can somebody give me optimal settings for balance of battery life and performance (CPU/Governor...etc)....Thanks :)
Posted Image

#954 vtwinbmx

vtwinbmx

Droid Elite

• Developer
  • 2,486 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 13 April 2012 - 05:59 AM

what do systl tweaks do?...and how do you use this (under performance settings)...Also can somebody give me optimal settings for balance of battery life and performance (CPU/Governor...etc)....Thanks :)

I'm trying to get BoostedAss Gov to work right now. Coming from the DX is was the perfect Gov for Battery life and Performance. Here is a link to Rootswiki you can see for yourself.

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Once I get it up and running on the Razr I'll let everyone know if it performs as well as it did on DX

Here is a link to the break down of what each gov does.

Note Moto-hotplug and hotplug not listed.

vtc.png

#955 desireaftergod

desireaftergod

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 536 posts
  • LocationNH

Posted 13 April 2012 - 06:02 AM

I'm trying to get BoostedAss Gov to work right now. Coming from the DX is was the perfect Gov for Battery life and Performance. Here is a link to Rootswiki you can see for yourself.

Once I get it up and running on the Razr I'll let everyone know if it performs as well as it did on DX

Thanks...Look forward to the report :)
Posted Image

#956 desireaftergod

desireaftergod

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 536 posts
  • LocationNH

Posted 13 April 2012 - 06:17 AM

Just out of curiosity I downloaded the one that said for Razr. When I try to flash it...It gets aborted :(
Posted Image

#957 vtwinbmx

vtwinbmx

Droid Elite

• Developer
  • 2,486 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 13 April 2012 - 06:32 AM

Just out of curiosity I downloaded the one that said for Razr. When I try to flash it...It gets aborted :(

The zip is not flashable.

You can do this using root browser
Need to extract it. There will be three files then. The two .ko files need moved to system/lib/modules. The 99cpu file needs moved to system/etc/init.d you must match permissions on all three files!
This is as far as I have gone waiting for instructions to finish the install

vtc.png

#958 kernelhappy

kernelhappy

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 06:35 AM

Anyone else having data connectivity issues on 1.0? I never had any problems on 0.9.5, it's annoying enough that I'm thinking of nandroiding back. My 1.0 install was an upgrade, I did not do a full data wipe, did anything change that a upgrade would impact?

edit: Just did a factory wipe and I can only get intermittent data connectivity 3G or 4G. nandroiding back to .95 :(

#959 squiggie

squiggie

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 08:23 AM

Will this work with the ICS leak or do I need to wait for it to be updated?

#960 thricerocks86

thricerocks86

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts
  • LocationMobile, AL

Posted 13 April 2012 - 09:26 AM

Anyone else having data connectivity issues on 1.0? I never had any problems on 0.9.5, it's annoying enough that I'm thinking of nandroiding back. My 1.0 install was an upgrade, I did not do a full data wipe, did anything change that a upgrade would impact?

edit: Just did a factory wipe and I can only get intermittent data connectivity 3G or 4G. nandroiding back to .95 :(

I have the same issue... been having it even on the 0.9.5 test build.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users