Photo

[Cdma Razr][Gingerbread] [Rom]Gummy 1.0.1 - 04/19/12 [Aosp][Beta][4.0.3](Gingerbread Users Only!)

• Please log in to reply
1486 replies to this topic

#81 MrFrankRazr

MrFrankRazr

Dedicated Supporter

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 669 posts
  • Twitter:@MrFrankReyna
  • Google+:frankreyna
  • LocationSoCal, USA
  • Current Device(s):LG G2 on VZW

Posted 07 March 2012 - 06:55 PM

let the bashing begain but i guess this is for 173 and not 748

go sit in the corner for 20min.
  • The Kid likes this

Moved on to the LG G2 on VZW and lovin it!

#82 bL33d

bL33d

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 07:01 PM

i luv gummy roms cant wait till there is a ics leak though so we can get video playback and camcorder.

#83 money mike

money mike

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 07:29 PM

What video playback isn't working?

#84 flashman2002

flashman2002

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 07:48 PM

Your phones headset will not work if Bluetooth is at all enabled. Not specific to having a device connected but if you do have one connected calls will work through it. To my knowledge there is no fix on any of the ics roms yet. Not a huge deal for some who don't always leave it turned on but I stream music through my car stereo and like keeping it on to auto connect.
To verify, leave your Bluetooth turned on and try making a voice call. It will go through and connect but neither will hear anything.
This ROM is still the beezneez
Happy flashing

I see now. I can understand how that is a problem. I always turn my Bluetooth off which is why I never noticed.

Sent from my XT875 using Tapatalk

#85 afmracer6

afmracer6

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 07:50 PM

wow! i left the gnex for a razr. im so exited! thanks Kejar!

#86 TheBananaPeel

TheBananaPeel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 07:57 PM

Can this be flashed using Bootstrap??? :)
Say yes pleeeeese! lol

I flashed with bootstrap and it's running fine!

#87 MrFrankRazr

MrFrankRazr

Dedicated Supporter

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 669 posts
  • Twitter:@MrFrankReyna
  • Google+:frankreyna
  • LocationSoCal, USA
  • Current Device(s):LG G2 on VZW

Posted 07 March 2012 - 08:05 PM

I flashed with bootstrap and it's running fine!

yep, I'm on bootstrap and all is good!

Moved on to the LG G2 on VZW and lovin it!

#88 got556

got556

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 452 posts
  • Twitter:@got556
  • LocationChicago

Posted 07 March 2012 - 08:19 PM

UPDATE: I was at work for 8+ hours today while my phone sat in my car, one missed call and one text msg and this is the first ICS rom that hasn't had a data drop the whole time it's been idle for that long. Secondly I've rebooted the phone approximately 4 to 5 times and have to tell ya, it's also the first ROM that has grabbed 4G every time from the start w/out me manually making it happen. This is not a knock at any one else's ROMs as our phones are all very different (just look at the OC'ing thread to see that) and what may work on one phone may not on another. But for me, this ROM has been all that and more out of all the ICS ROM's I've tried and I will say I've tried every ICS Rom out there to date for the RAZR and every build of each ICS ROM.
Posted Image

#89 Muteki

Muteki

• Superuser
  • 132 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 08:49 PM

Installed and Its cool so far. :) Great job on this!!

Posted Image

#90 Muteki

Muteki

• Superuser
  • 132 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 08:54 PM

Oh ya Its Sweet Almost forgot lol

Posted Image

#91 razrlen

razrlen

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 12:26 AM

What should be my version if Im with a GSM Version of Razr in order to try this rom ?

#92 desireaftergod

desireaftergod

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 536 posts
  • LocationNH
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Droid Maxx

Posted 08 March 2012 - 01:06 AM

I woke up after my phone was on the charger for the night. It says no service. I have checked all the settings. I checked our home phone which actually uses the Verizon Cell towers and it was fine...I rebooted several times...Nothing...I can't make calls or use data (wifi works though) Any thoughts? :mellow:
Posted Image

#93 money mike

money mike

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 05:04 AM

Data is working great with this rom. While driving to my parents house my phone switches from 4g to 3g and then back to 4g and this rom made the changes perfectly. Very happy with gummy. Oh and I got an email this morning from the android team welcoming me to my new nexus s lol.

#94 got556

got556

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 452 posts
  • LocationChicago

Posted 08 March 2012 - 06:03 AM

I woke up after my phone was on the charger for the night. It says no service. I have checked all the settings. I checked our home phone which actually uses the Verizon Cell towers and it was fine...I rebooted several times...Nothing...I can't make calls or use data (wifi works though) Any thoughts? :mellow:

Have you tried *#*#4636#*#*, select phone information...scroll down to the drop down menu and see what it says. Either GSM only or GSM/CMDA (auto). Which ever one it says, select the other one, wait 5 seconds, see what happens, then select the other one. See if your data changes at all. It's now been approximately 20 hours or so of having this ROM installed on my phone and I've yet to have a data drop. :)
Posted Image

#95 gunrunnintrucker

gunrunnintrucker

n00b

• Validating
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 06:29 AM

This is absolutely amazing, not buggy at all, and fast, unbelievably smooth, just had to download Swype beta and now I am in complete bliss. I knew kejar would bring good things, Thank you for hopping on board.
  • charklos likes this

#96 razrlen

razrlen

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 07:02 AM

What should be my version if Im with a GSM Version of Razr in order to try this rom ?

Anyone ?

#97 money mike

money mike

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 07:15 AM

Anyone ?

Bueller? I had to do it...

#98 razrlen

razrlen

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 07:44 AM

Bueller? I had to do it...

Stop spamming.If you can help me ok,but If u cant - just dont write .
What should be my GSM version in order to flash this with the CDMA>GSM patch or it doesnt matter ?
  • Smacinskyjr likes this

#99 got556

got556

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 452 posts
  • LocationChicago

Posted 08 March 2012 - 07:47 AM

lighten up francis
Posted Image

#100 nikos719

nikos719

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 08:09 AM

i flashed it on an GSM razr with the patch provided at xda so to work.well the rom starts and it works well with some issues,
1. When i pull down the notification bar and i try to disable the 4G button i have force closes of the com.android.phone.after rebooting the force closes are still there.I have to factory reset via CWM so to stop them.
2. I don't have data connection.I enable it in system settings but it doesnt connect.
3.When I go to Settings>Connection Settings>Mobile Connection it reboots
i will keep feeding you up every day.Cheers from Greece and please forgive me for my English...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users