4 replies to this topic

#1 dysfunkshun

dysfunkshun

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas

Posted 18 March 2013 - 10:41 AM

Has anyone been able to get Google wallet working on the xt926? I've tried downloading a few apks and they won't install. One of the only things my gnex did that I enjoyed was wallet. Thanks in advance, hope we can find a way to make it work!
  • markymarkmark12345 likes this

#2 tech_head

tech_head

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 01:56 PM

Not yet.

#3 arcanexvi

arcanexvi

Property of Roo

• Superuser
  • 869 posts
  • LocationSchaumburg, IL

Posted 19 March 2013 - 10:50 AM

Negatory. VZW/TMo/ATT/etc are in a joint venture to push ISIS (their home brewed payment system) and have thus blocked Google Wallet from functioning on most devices here on their networks so that you have to use theirs... It isn't active most places which is frustrating.

Posted Image

Become a supporting member and help, get a DEV a phone, by going HERE

Please take the time to read our forum rules and guidelines.

#4 RikRong

RikRong

Cap'n Slow

• Superuser
  • 2,117 posts
  • LocationNoDak
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 7

Posted 19 March 2013 - 09:20 PM

Negatory. VZW/TMo/ATT/etc are in a joint venture to push ISIS (their home brewed payment system) and have thus blocked Google Wallet from functioning on most devices here on their networks so that you have to use theirs... It isn't active most places which is frustrating.

...and, I've read it doesn't hardly even work in the locations where it is supposed to be active.

R. Long: Pixel 5

#5 dysfunkshun

dysfunkshun

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas

Posted 22 March 2013 - 10:23 PM

Thats what my research has said as well. Isis is trying to be pushed but it only works in like 2 cities. I was at the verizon store a couple days ago and they had a google wallet logo on one of their pay stations, and I made the comment that its funny they're advertising google wallet while trying to block it. The salesmen thought it was funny as well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users