Photo

[Theme] Fury-X- For Eclipse 1.3 (3-27-12)

• Please log in to reply
98 replies to this topic

#1 dubsx

dubsx

Droid Master

• Superuser
  • 400 posts
  • Twitter:dubs_x
  • LocationThe OH

Posted 08 March 2012 - 04:30 PM

FuRy-X- for Eclipse 1.3
UNLEASHED 3-27-12: MORE METAL. MORE FURY.
This is FuRy-X-
Fuse a little metal to your system. B)

Thanks goes to nitroglycerin33 for the sweet ROM
--lifebeginsfriday for the base (Touch of Ginger)
--gunnermike 53 for helping me get going on xml edits.
--droidth3ory for getting the freakin update script to work lol
--spc_hicks09 for the keyboard fix
--testers, for sticking with me til we got this worked out

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted Image

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What is "TITANIUMIZED":
- blur-res
- Browser
- Camera
- Contacts
- Dialer
- Eclipse Launcher
- LatinIME
- MMS
- moto-res
- Phone
- SYSTEM FONT (Roboto)
- SystemUI
- Talk
- framework-res
- Boot Animation
- MORE TO COME
How to install:
- Reboot to CWM Recovery
- Wipe Cache
- Wipe Dalvik Cache
- Install .zip from SD card
- REBOOT system
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

POTENTIAL BUGS: (there is a slightly higher chance of some bugs on these ports since I don't have a RAZR to test these myself. I will do my best to update quickly to take care of them)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AS ALWAYS...I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS TO YOUR PHONE AS A RESULT OF USING THIS CONTENT, JUST AS IT IS NO ONE ELSES FAULT FOR ANY DAMAGE I MIGHT DO TO MINE. IF YOU DO NOT KNOW THE RISKS INVOLVED, YA MIGHT JUST BE BETTER OFF STICKING WITH STOCK. It's not that complicated, just do a little research. Plenty of knowledge floating around...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DOWNLOADS

FuRy-X- for ECLIPSE 1.3 [UPDATED 3-27-12]

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

FuRy-X- WALLPAPER

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't be afraid to use the THANKS/LIKE button
  • wyld, Thach, thefuzz and 1 other like this
Posted Image

#2 dubsx

dubsx

Droid Master

• Superuser
  • 400 posts
  • LocationThe OH

Posted 08 March 2012 - 04:31 PM

FuRy-X- should be good to go, just need some testers...PM me if you're down :D
Posted Image

#3 wyld

wyld

Some Kind Of Monster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 845 posts
  • Google+:rramos729@gmail.com
  • LocationPortage Indiana

Posted 08 March 2012 - 04:51 PM

It about time!!! Lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

#4 Badger50

Badger50

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 241 posts
  • Google+:badger50@gmail.com
  • LocationKansas City

Posted 09 March 2012 - 04:54 PM

Would be happy to test this bad boy out. Your themes are the bomb :-)
Posted Image

#5 Thach

Thach

Motorola Fanboy

• Administrator
  • 2,364 posts
  • Twitter:thach2639
  • Google+:Thach26
  • LocationGrand Forks ND
  • Current Device(s):OG Droid, Droid X, Droid X2, Droid Razr, Droid Bionic, Droid Xyboard 8.2, Nexus 7

Posted 09 March 2012 - 06:21 PM

WOW, this looks amazing. Can't wait for the release.

My RAZR Bleeds Awesomeness!!

Thach%20Admin%20device%20list.png

#6 fastfoodfred

fastfoodfred

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 09:16 PM

constructive or destructive criticism? I'm good for either or both.

#7 Badger50

Badger50

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 241 posts
  • LocationKansas City

Posted 10 March 2012 - 10:32 AM

Been running this beautiful theme for past 2 hours. No FC's and it looks awesome. Well done Dubsx :-)
Posted Image

#8 dubsx

dubsx

Droid Master

• Superuser
  • 400 posts
  • LocationThe OH

Posted 10 March 2012 - 10:41 AM

no FC on the multi touch keyboard?? Or have you been using swype...

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
Posted Image

#9 Badger50

Badger50

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 241 posts
  • LocationKansas City

Posted 10 March 2012 - 10:42 AM

Been using multi touch :-)
Posted Image

#10 dubsx

dubsx

Droid Master

• Superuser
  • 400 posts
  • LocationThe OH

Posted 10 March 2012 - 10:51 AM

constructive or destructive criticism? I'm good for either or both.

whatever you feel like giving...just try to keep related to functional things...cosmetically, I'm not really taking requests as these are sort of just me sharing themes that I have customized for myself :)

Posted Image

#11 dubsx

dubsx

Droid Master

• Superuser
  • 400 posts
  • LocationThe OH

Posted 10 March 2012 - 10:52 AM

Been using multi touch :-)

so strange you are the only one so far that hasn't gotten FC on multi touch...can you give me any details on your install?...was it a fresh eclipse install followed by this or have you flashed any other themes before this one?

Posted Image

#12 Thach

Thach

Motorola Fanboy

• Administrator
  • 2,364 posts
  • Twitter:thach2639
  • Google+:Thach26
  • LocationGrand Forks ND
  • Current Device(s):OG Droid, Droid X, Droid X2, Droid Razr, Droid Bionic, Droid Xyboard 8.2, Nexus 7

Posted 10 March 2012 - 11:14 AM

After a few hours I must say that this theme is awesome and everything that I have looked for in a red and black theme. You have done a amazing job at putting everything together so that it just looks smooth. The colors are perfect, not too bright but not too dark. The only issue that I have ran into is the keyboard FC which you already said you knew about. I flashed a fresh Eclipse and then this theme. To me, the keyboard is not a huge deal because I have purchased almost all of the ones you can get in the market lol so I always have a replacement that will work. Again, you really knocked this thing out of the park.

Thach%20Admin%20device%20list.png

#13 Badger50

Badger50

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 241 posts
  • LocationKansas City

Posted 10 March 2012 - 11:31 AM

I'm using the smart keyboard multi touch. So far all has been good. Can't speak about the native keyboard. And all I did was wipe cache and davlik :-)
Posted Image

#14 fastfoodfred

fastfoodfred

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 11:36 AM

So far, i like this theme. It only been an hour though.

#15 dubsx

dubsx

Droid Master

• Superuser
  • 400 posts
  • LocationThe OH

Posted 10 March 2012 - 11:50 AM

After a few hours I must say that this theme is awesome and everything that I have looked for in a red and black theme. You have done a amazing job at putting everything together so that it just looks smooth. The colors are perfect, not too bright but not too dark. The only issue that I have ran into is the keyboard FC which you already said you knew about. I flashed a fresh Eclipse and then this theme. To me, the keyboard is not a huge deal because I have purchased almost all of the ones you can get in the market lol so I always have a replacement that will work. Again, you really knocked this thing out of the park.

thanks, man, glad you're liking it....this RAZR keyboard is a thorn in my side though I really want to get it worked out...keyboard is one of my favorite parts of these titanium themes...gonna get in touch with Nitro, its time to squash this bug

Posted Image

#16 fastfoodfred

fastfoodfred

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 01:31 PM

Im getting really annoyed with this rom and theme.......

...... Because i cant really find anything to beotch about. So far, everything that i have used works as it is supposed to and looks great doing it. I do have my own wallpaper and use a different keyboard.

Nice work, guys.

#17 wyld

wyld

Some Kind Of Monster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 845 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 01:54 PM

I've been testing this theme for a couple days now. Only issue I've ever seen was the FC on stock multi touch keyboard. And a really dark red text field in Google maps search. Other than that everything works and looks amazing!

#18 wyld

wyld

Some Kind Of Monster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 845 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 05:39 PM

And the Bluetooth connected triangles are blue not red. Lol

#19 fastfoodfred

fastfoodfred

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 09:46 PM

I dont know whats af fault, but the home screen apps are stubborn once in a while and youtube will tell me that thers is no connection after i run a speed test on wi-fi and 4g and that tells me its connected between 11 and 14 mbps.

#20 Guest_24v_*

Guest_24v_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 March 2012 - 03:17 AM

thanks, man, glad you're liking it....this RAZR keyboard is a thorn in my side though I really want to get it worked out...keyboard is one of my favorite parts of these titanium themes...gonna get in touch with Nitro, its time to squash this bug

I don't know if this will help with Eclipse, but here is what I've learned with the keyboard dor Abysm.
-Decompile with apktool
-Make your changes
-Recompile
-Now drag all the folders you changed from the modded keyboard back into the unmodded one
-Flash it

I think it has to do with the signature maybe? The keyboard would work for me but auto correct would not. Doing it this way maintains all function and works fine.
  • dubsx likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users