#461 dwh2o13

dwh2o13

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts
  • LocationSt Louis, MO
  • Current Device(s):Droid RAZR MAXX

Posted 13 June 2013 - 02:39 PM

Boot to safestrap, go into mount and mount the data and system folder. then go back to advanced, then file manager, then /system/etc/init.d then delete the 98youTube file. And reboot and the playstore should work.

Centurion..You're awesome sir! Thank you so much.  Went right through this very easily and playstore is now working. Just finished downloading Tibu and restoring a few apps as I write this.  Thanks again for the specific instructions :)   Note the nOOb title..I need them!

• Centurion likes this

#462 droidmaxxuser

droidmaxxuser

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 06:11 AM

How can I get a different battery icon 1% circle one I don't use the circle widget so I'm look for a taskbar one. Thanks.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

#463 PdiddyBuck

PdiddyBuck

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx, Custom White Razr Maxx, Galaxy Tab 8.9

Posted 15 June 2013 - 09:38 PM

How can I get a different battery icon 1% circle one I don't use the circle widget so I'm look for a taskbar one. Thanks.

ROM Toolbox Pro, but make you use the the 1% battery hack. Otherwise, you have to use the same percentage type of icon.

#464 mdcowby

mdcowby

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 228 posts
  • LocationBaltimore, Maryland
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr Maxx

Posted 16 June 2013 - 11:30 AM

I dont know what it is with this ROM but I get almost 34 + hours of battery time on this Rom compaired to Rage 18 to 24 and Flying Jelly 20 to 25. and that is just running the Rom no over clocking or changing anything. Thats what keeps me here.I'm glad the Play store problem was found cause I hated all the updates I got when I got home.

#465 PdiddyBuck

PdiddyBuck

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 09:29 PM

Does anyone else have the problem with webtop not working?

#466 mdcowby

mdcowby

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 228 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 05:09 PM

I'm expericing text message issues when someone sends me a text it was working perfect then just stopped receving them I use chompsms as soon as I open the app it then gives me all the texts messages that were missed. I deleted the app then reinstalled only to have the same issue anyone have any ideas whats going on.

#467 PdiddyBuck

PdiddyBuck

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 09:37 PM

I would delete the app, reboot, clear cache and dalvik via safestrap. Reboot and reinstall. My playstore was acting all sorts of crazy, loss of icon, it changed its name to the apk name and kept FC'ing. This was the only thing that fixed the issue.

#468 Genesis730

Genesis730

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 02:12 PM

I don't know about anybody else but I just flashed this ROM and I'm getting about 5 - 7 hours of battery life :(

I have no WiFi on, no GPS, no Bluetooth, all I have really been using it for is texting and occasional email or call.

Battery info shows as follows:

Screen: 70%

Android OS: 7%

Android System 6%

Phone Idle: 5%

Cell Standby: 4%

Voice Calls: 3%

Text Messaging: 3%

Swype: 2%

any ideas??

Otherwise I love the ROM, very smooth. My only recommendation would be to have custom quick toggles (i came from fat-free JB ROM and LOVED the feature they have) 

EDIT: One other thing I've noticed is that GPS takes appx 5 - 10 minutes to locate my device?? Is that normal or is anybody else experiencing that too?

#469 droidmaxxuser

droidmaxxuser

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 06:30 PM

I don't know about anybody else but I just flashed this ROM and I'm getting about 5 - 7 hours of battery life :(
I have no WiFi on, no GPS, no Bluetooth, all I have really been using it for is texting and occasional email or call.
Android System 6%

any ideas??

Otherwise I love the ROM, very smooth. My only recommendation would be to have custom quick toggles (i came from fat-free JB ROM and LOVED the feature they have)

EDIT: One other thing I've noticed is that GPS takes appx 5 - 10 minutes to locate my device?? Is that normal or is anybody else experiencing that too?

Wow really I'm getting 24 hrs or more. I'd wipe and start over.
What you can try is just run this ROM and none of your apps for a few days and see how long your battery last with just the ROM. Also let this ROM settle in for a few days. Try greenify as well helps with running apps.

Power toggles work great.

#470 fatmando2

fatmando2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts
  • LocationMichigan
  • Current Device(s):Droid RAZR

Posted 30 June 2013 - 07:14 PM

Android System 6%

any ideas??

Do you have data on? In a weak signal area that could drain battery pretty fast. You could also try turning auto brightness on or manually turning brightness down. As far as gps goes you could try fastergps from the play store.

#471 Genesis730

Genesis730

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 03:33 PM

I do run LTE, i live in PHX with consistent LTE (4 - 5 bars) and also use auto brightness. This is the second clean install of the ROM (already reflashed to see if that was the problem) same battery life both times :(. As far as running apps, like i said i use the minimum, some texting and a call or two a day, no gaming or anything... I'm open to any other suggestions or tips and will look into FasterGPS, thanks fatmando2 and droidmaxxuser!

#472 fatmando2

fatmando2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts
  • LocationMichigan
  • Current Device(s):Droid RAZR

Posted 01 July 2013 - 07:06 PM

I do run LTE, i live in PHX with consistent LTE (4 - 5 bars) and also use auto brightness. This is the second clean install of the ROM (already reflashed to see if that was the problem) same battery life both times :(. As far as running apps, like i said i use the minimum, some texting and a call or two a day, no gaming or anything... I'm open to any other suggestions or tips and will look into FasterGPS, thanks fatmando2 and droidmaxxuser!

I get pretty huge battery drain on my razr on lte no matter what which is why I usually have it off but if you use it a lot I'd recommend this app.

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

it turns off data and wifi when screen is off and turns it on every 15 minutes to check for updates. I used that for a little while once and it seemed to work pretty well. I'm not huge on battery savers though because I like to be constantly connected  :p but It's worth a shot!

• Genesis730 likes this

#473 mdcowby

mdcowby

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 228 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 06:22 PM

How many people are still running this ROM I always come back to this one i find its still the best battery life at least on my phone.

#474 Sinju33

Sinju33

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 302 posts
  • LocationGeorgia (US)
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx

Posted 08 August 2013 - 06:27 PM

How many people are still running this ROM I always come back to this one i find its still the best battery life at least on my phone.

I am. This ROM doesn't have some of the bells and whistles that some others have... but everything I want/need is here and the battery life is incredible. I tinker and test others, but this one has been my DD ever since the Play Store fix was found.
  • mdcowby likes this

#475 Cburchel

Cburchel

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 08:00 AM

Quick question, any way to get rid of the Google search bar in the home screen. Thanks.

#476 Sinju33

Sinju33

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 302 posts
  • LocationGeorgia (US)

Posted 12 August 2013 - 08:01 AM

I use a different launcher (Nova) that has the option, but no circle widget
  • Cburchel likes this

#477 Centurion

Centurion

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:48 PM

Whatever happen to Shobon? Even to this day this ROM is great. I have tried most of the ROMs out there and they don't compare to the battery life of this one IMHO.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 4

#478 Sinju33

Sinju33

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 302 posts
  • LocationGeorgia (US)

Posted 21 October 2013 - 01:55 AM

No clue :(

#479 robfowler31

robfowler31

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts
  • Locationmissouri

Posted 27 October 2013 - 08:50 AM

Please take the time to introduce yourselves and welcome to Droidrzr.com

I had that issue an used the utility to root again an it worked...

#480 dravendeejay

dravendeejay

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:57 AM

Wanted to try out this ROM, need a good battery every day ROM, but links not working, anyone got them for hte latest build?

Cheers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users