• Please log in to reply
485 replies to this topic

#121 zrpmgo

zrpmgo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:53 AM

Managed to reverse-engineer the AOSP lockscreen, confirmed booting on a fresh install!

Sweet! Great work
  • shobon likes this

#122 shobon

shobon

• Developer
  • 89 posts
  • Twitter:shobon

Posted 26 March 2013 - 11:30 AM

r5 is in the OP! All issues have been resolved, let me know what you guys think :)

#123 cmh714

cmh714

Tech Service & Beyond

• Smod
  • 3,272 posts
  • LocationSoCal
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6

Posted 26 March 2013 - 11:35 AM

shobon, you certainly do get the releases out fast!
  • shobon and fatmando2 like this

#124 shobon

shobon

• Developer
  • 89 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 11:39 AM

shobon, you certainly do get the releases out fast!

Not gonna lie, I got the idea to switch to RAZR i at like 11pm last night, and was up until ~6am working out issues.
  • Bslate09 and cmh714 like this

#125 cmh714

cmh714

Tech Service & Beyond

• Smod
  • 3,272 posts
  • LocationSoCal
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6

Posted 26 March 2013 - 11:40 AM

Not gonna lie, I got the idea to switch to RAZR i at like 11pm last night, and was up until ~6am working out issues.

Dedicated! Really good job, I may have to give it a test.....
  • shobon likes this

#126 nhamslef

nhamslef

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • Twitter:nickhimself
  • LocationJamestown, NC
  • Current Device(s):XT912

Posted 26 March 2013 - 12:10 PM

Could you integrate tethering and 1% battery display into this ROM? If i'm not mistaken, one of the other top download ROMs on this forum has the tethering fix baked into it and on the .16 update, so apparently it is possible.

I like this ROM more than any other due to it having the most stripped bloat on a fresh install you can find. I like seeing so many apps taken out that I never wanted to use without losing any of the functionality I require from a build.

Thanks!

#127 shobon

shobon

• Developer
  • 89 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 12:40 PM

Expect tethering in r6 :)

#128 Sander

Sander

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationUkraine?Odessa
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Droid Razr XT912

Posted 26 March 2013 - 01:12 PM

add please for firmware Russian language. :rolleyes:

Code ##7764726 Not works for this rom.

#129 slvrbul

slvrbul

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 169 posts
  • LocationNew Hampshire
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr Maxx / Motorola Xoom MZ602 4G

Posted 26 March 2013 - 03:25 PM

I can't get this ROM to load in Slot 3 it just hangs at the Droid Logo, after letting it sit for 30 minutes I knew it wasn't going to work tried it 3 times. I have Slot 1 needed and 2 is all set the way I want it with another ROM, anyone else having this issue !!!

Carl

Posted Image

#130 fatmando2

fatmando2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts
  • LocationMichigan
  • Current Device(s):Droid RAZR

Posted 26 March 2013 - 03:43 PM

I can't get this ROM to load in Slot 3 it just hangs at the Droid Logo, after letting it sit for 30 minutes I knew it wasn't going to work tried it 3 times. I have Slot 1 needed and 2 is all set the way I want it with another ROM, anyone else having this issue !!!

Carl

Try deleting slot 3 and remaking it?

#131 ibdabigdog

ibdabigdog

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 03:54 PM

I absolutely love this ROM! Great Job.....is there any way to edit the lockscreen? I enjoyed going directly into my Text Message or into the Dialer. Thanks

#132 Centurion

Centurion

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr Maxx

Posted 26 March 2013 - 04:23 PM

You did a Great Job on this Port. Awesome work.

#133 shobon

shobon

• Developer
  • 89 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 04:51 PM

add please for firmware Russian language. :rolleyes:

Code ##7764726 Not works for this rom.

I have no idea where to even fine the Russian language files. This rom was made specifically for the Verizon version of the RAZR :(

Carl

The rom slot shouldn't make any kind of difference. As suggested, try deleting and recreating the slot. Make sure to do full wipes before flashing.

I absolutely love this ROM! Great Job.....is there any way to edit the lockscreen? I enjoyed going directly into my Text Message or into the Dialer. Thanks

Not at this time, if you take the framework-res.apk file from (deodexed) stock .16 and toss it in /system/framework it'll override the lockscreen changes.

#134 cliffnelson

cliffnelson

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:51 PM

came from R3 and i wiped Everything and installed R5 on Rom Slot 2 and everything so far is good except i logged into the play store and started to re-download my apps and none of them will install. It just has the lines going across the screen like its installing but its not. Anybody else experience this?
  • team420 likes this

#135 Kwazzy

Kwazzy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts
  • Twitter:@kwazzynuts
  • Google+:kwazzy
  • LocationVirginia Beach, VA
  • Current Device(s):RAZR MAXX HD

Posted 26 March 2013 - 07:09 PM

Running R3, I gotta say man, this is the best damn RAZR ROM I've ever used.. everything works, and it'd more fluid and natural than anything...

When do you think a MILESTONE ROM will be released?? :)
IT2 (AW) US Navy - Android <3'er

#136 dpd653

dpd653

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Twitter:@pryanwcs
  • LocationOhio
  • Current Device(s):Moto Razr Maxx

Posted 26 March 2013 - 07:12 PM

I reinstalled my apps from Titanium Backup but I just hit the play store to look for a ringtone app. It wouldnt install at first on 4g. I then switched to wifi and it downloaded.

#137 shobon

shobon

• Developer
  • 89 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 07:19 PM

Running R3, I gotta say man, this is the best damn RAZR ROM I've ever used.. everything works, and it'd more fluid and natural than anything...

When do you think a MILESTONE ROM will be released?? :)

I don't think I'll be doing milestones, I feel like every release is an important one. But if I had to label one a milestone, r5 is definitely the best so far.

For people having Play Store issues, make sure you have a good connection, it's been fine for me all day. Someone on Droid-Hive reported similar issues and said it comes and goes, so it might be a Google issue.

#138 slvrbul

slvrbul

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 169 posts
  • LocationNew Hampshire
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr Maxx / Motorola Xoom MZ602 4G

Posted 26 March 2013 - 07:39 PM

I came to the conclusion I had a bad R4 download. I downloaded R5 and ran in slot 3 just fine. Glad R5 came out just in time !!!
Carl
  • shobon likes this

Posted Image

#139 shobon

shobon

• Developer
  • 89 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 09:38 PM

This is why I include the md5 hash of each file that I upload in the OP! If you run into an issue flashing/booting the rom, download an md5 checking tool (or run md5sum <file> in Linux) and make sure the hash is the same. If it's not, then the file downloaded isn't the same as the one I uploaded (be it corruption, or downloading before it's completely uploaded).

#140 dbittle59

dbittle59

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • Twitter:@dbittle59
  • Google+:dbittle59@gmail.com
  • LocationDallas, TX.

Posted 26 March 2013 - 11:29 PM

flashed r5 and no issues so far this rom is rockin it fast as hell now. great job shobon
  • shobon likes this

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users